Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 315 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4719

    Hoover

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselBalls  [View Original Post]
    Much stronger than a young face and nice body. I've met a couple of bit*hes at a spa or RR and it really made me feel frustrated. So I care more about how someone acts than how they look.
    Met up with her on Sunday and had a fun time as usual. Skills on par per normal and a sweet lady. I have never had a bad attitude from her or any other issues.

  2. #4718

    Sometimes good attitude can enhance the mood.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Saw that name pop up so was curious but regret looking her up. You guys up here are really paying women who look like that for sex?
    Much stronger than a young face and nice body. I've met a couple of bit*hes at a spa or RR and it really made me feel frustrated. So I care more about how someone acts than how they look.

  3. #4717

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I'm done with my Hoover dates. She walked out of the hotel room with toilet paper hanging out of her short shorts. I was done after that. We didn't even fuck. So why the toilet paper pussy? Head game is subpar kind of rough and she doesn't do cim. Nice lady and good at communicating and scheduling but just kind of gross.
    Saw that name pop up so was curious but regret looking her up. You guys up here are really paying women who look like that for sex?

  4. #4716
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlLovr69  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she even offered BBBJ back in 2013. She does advertise it now. Wondering if she goes the extra stem and does CIM? Any input is appreciated.
    Her BBBJ lasts less than a minute. I am not kidding. Time it if you want. And she only does it if you ask. She won't do it automatically. But I'm sure others have had better luck with longer blowjobs so they might be able to tell you if cim is included.

  5. #4715
    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    This is from a review from 2013 Anna has an unusual setup with her BF / handler right there in the next room. . She is not as busty as her pictures suggest, the bra is heavily padded and she is a decent B cup at best. Good value, I will repeat.

    ARG.
    I don't think she even offered BBBJ back in 2013. She does advertise it now. Wondering if she goes the extra stem and does CIM? Any input is appreciated.

  6. #4714

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I'm done with my Hoover dates. She walked out of the hotel room with toilet paper hanging out of her short shorts. I was done after that. We didn't even fuck. So why the toilet paper pussy? Head game is subpar kind of rough and she doesn't do cim. Nice lady and good at communicating and scheduling but just kind of gross.
    Must have had a off night she's usually not like that.

  7. #4713

    Hoover

    I'm done with my Hoover dates. She walked out of the hotel room with toilet paper hanging out of her short shorts. I was done after that. We didn't even fuck. So why the toilet paper pussy? Head game is subpar kind of rough and she doesn't do cim. Nice lady and good at communicating and scheduling but just kind of gross.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    She rocks I love how she really gets into it. She does not seem like she's faking it or working of a script.

  8. #4712

    Very good fakes

    This is from a review from 2013 Anna has an unusual setup with her BF / handler right there in the next room. . She is not as busty as her pictures suggest, the bra is heavily padded and she is a decent B cup at best. Good value, I will repeat.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by HooDat1234  [View Original Post]
    I thought Anna's boobs were fake. Idk. Never seen her myself. Mostly bc I thought the boobs were fake. So now, two Qs -.

    1. cim?

    2. fake or real?

  9. #4711

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by HooDat1234  [View Original Post]
    I thought Anna's boobs were fake. Idk. Never seen her myself. Mostly bc I thought the boobs were fake. So now, two Qs -.

    1. cim?

    2. fake or real?
    When I met her and I made a comment to her about her titts she told me they where fake.

  10. #4710

    Anna boobs

    I thought Anna's boobs were fake. Idk. Never seen her myself. Mostly bc I thought the boobs were fake. So now, two Qs -.

    1. cim?

    2. fake or real?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayRyder99  [View Original Post]
    Or this one. BC that link didn't work (for me).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/leomi...a/236794781732

  11. #4709
    Or this one. BC that link didn't work (for me).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/leomi...a/236794781732


  12. #4708
    This Anna?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/leomi...a/005185426651

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlLovr69  [View Original Post]
    Does Anna offer CIM? I know from past posts that she is very particular.

  13. #4707

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she has never let me cim.
    But those natural tits scream to be covered LOL.

  14. #4706

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlLovr69  [View Original Post]
    Does Anna offer CIM? I know from past posts that she is very particular.
    Unfortunately she has never let me cim.

  15. #4705

    Anna

    Does Anna offer CIM? I know from past posts that she is very particular.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 315 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape