Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 8473
-
Today 07:30 #8473Senior Member

Posts: 4909Sassy?
Looks familiar. Does she have a strong taste for Vodka?
Originally Posted by BadPastor
[View Original Post]
-
Today 07:29 #8472Senior Member

Posts: 4909Dara
Saw Dara, the easy-going mature small bbw. Settled in and got a damn-good bbj! Cover applied, had her turn around for doggystyle. I love a woman with a stamp to look at as I positioned myself. Mr. Black found its target and hit home! Hitting that ass and looking at that stamp caused a growl to escaped from my lips and I fought on. I fought to keep myself together but, knew it was a battle I would lose. So yes, I felt that tingle in my spine and shot the hell off, just what I came to do and did.
-
Yesterday 18:38 #8471Senior Member

Posts: 257She own place in palmetto
She has one place in palmetto to by and had her fold up like a good sex toy she alway horny alway fun and a good fuck her herknow if you need (321) XXX-0704.
-
Yesterday 14:07 #8470Senior Member

Posts: 5948She had good reviews when first hit the scene and soon before I was going to check her out the reviews turned negative.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 06:16 #8469Senior Member

Posts: 4909Don't Stop
There's a good mouth to enjoy!
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 06:09 #8468Senior Member

Posts: 4909Older is better
Older I found to be more bang for the buck! She is back, will finally try her out for sho!
Originally Posted by AlanF
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 15:07 #8467Senior Member

Posts: 65Lexxi for Lunch
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/038270481001
I had been wanting to meet this one for a while now, but she disappeared for a few months and only recently came back into the area. Yesterday, she was staying at a hotel just north of the airport and was very welcoming via text, so I decided to give her a try. She opened the door with a smile and immediately came close for a hug and some deep kissing.
Though I can't say for certain, I'd say she's in her mid to high 40's. I prefer someone with some experience anyway over some young bimbo rushing to get you off and out the door.
Lexxi is very cautious at first, making sure that I was not LE, but once we got all that out of the way, she seemed much more comfortable and passionate. After some caressing, she dropped to her knees to tease me with her mouth before taking me in like she was hungry. The lights were partially on, so I had a perfect view as she went faster and deeper. Had she made eye contact, I would have lost it right then. Pulled her on to the bed and slowly worked my down to her natural Bush to find her soaked. Her moans were great to be sure. I wouldn't say she's a squirter, but if you make her cum, be prepared for lots of wetness. Lots.
After three good O's, she begged me to let her go down on me again. The girl was aching to reciprocate and there was no stopping her. Not that I have tons of experience, but I'd put her in the top 5 in my lifetime. As her ad states, not a drop was lost. We then cuddled for a bit and parted ways. I'll repeat for sure.
Naturally, YMMV. Treat her with respect and she will do the same.
-
10-02-26 05:57 #8466Senior Member

Posts: 790Porcelain is a Ghoster!
So read some good reviews and decide to check her out. Well she does her Popo check and will ask for a non face photo and the ask for a dick pic. Good thing I have some fake photos handy and send those over. She accepts but this took so long my schedule window is closing up. Anyway try again later since I got the verification cleared up so I'm thinking an easier process to schedule. Nope thought wrong. She takes a bit to respond back so know that she's iffy on comms. We set a time but only gives a 2 Hwy intersection but not the incall address or hotel. Anyway know the general location so proceed that way to meet on agreed upon time. Give her a 5 min warning that I'm close to the area and crickets. So she ghosted me with no response back. Either bad luck or she's just not a dependable provider. I've learned not to waste anymore time with Ghosters!
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
Early Halloween trick I suppose!
-
09-30-26 12:08 #8465Senior Member

Posts: 2154You can look in Tampa or st Pete forums. She was in Tampa for a while by usf.
Originally Posted by Srq2018
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 10:34 #8464Senior Member

Posts: 836Desiree
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...718/7272524746
Hey brothers, these pictures look familiar? That bubble bath in particular and the arm tattoos. Can someone please refresh an old man's memory? Or better yet an updated recent review? Thanks.
-
09-28-26 11:48 #8463Senior Member

Posts: 54Misty
TOFTT and contacted Misty. When she says "new to the game" she ain't lying. She is a very nice gal. Photos are accurate. She will send a face pic if you request one. She was very timid which I attribute to nervousness from being new. She said I was only her third time in the hobby. She is very willing to please and I think she is pretty much open to what ever you would like to do. Outcall or car date only. 1 hr $$ I would recommend.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...9/093545371581
-
09-27-26 08:02 #8462Senior Member

Posts: 65Sassy / Southern
My guess is there are two possibilities. The first is she got caught up and is spending time with Uncle after various probation issues, driving without a license, drugs, etc. The second is that she moved up to the Boston area to be with her boyfriend, which she talked about doing.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
I hope it's the second, but I have my doubts. She was spiraling there for a while.
Be safe.
-
09-26-26 18:54 #8461Senior Member

Posts: 2154Busted day
So I had hoped to see either Roxi or porcelain, but due to issues in the morning, I got to your area too late. Hopefully I'll be back soon to try again.
Thanks for those that sent recommendations.
-
09-26-26 14:10 #8460Senior Member

Posts: 995Sassy as in Southern Belle
Sassy as in Southern Belle? If so, I saw her in the last month or so. Vodka is back on the menu last time I saw her. It didn't ruin things, but it was a distraction and not in a good way.
Originally Posted by RiverRogue
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 13:35 #8459Senior Member

Posts: 96Sassy?
Anyone heard from Sassy? She posted on 9/7 about being in Palmetto by the WalMart. I texted her that morning and did't get a reply. I haven't seen her post since then.










Reply With Quote






