Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 33049
-
09-28-26 21:05 #33034Regular Member

Posts: 10Really?!
How did you come to know? Are you still in touch with her?
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 20:46 #33033Regular Member

Posts: 10She went downhill fast
I remember seeing her at the Ramada in Windsor Locks back in 2025 when she was new to the game. She was really pretty with a hot body and had zero visible signs of demons. The service was top notch; there was no clock-watching and she was eager to please. Fast forward to a few months down the road; the demons showed on her face and she had the classic hunched back.
Originally Posted by ThunderLips68
[View Original Post]
The worst part is that us mongers can't do anything to stop the train from derailing LOL. I had this crazy idea about a mongers' cooperative (LOL) where a few of us each chip in some money and give it to the new girl at the start of each week, and then each of us gets a weekly session from the girl different days of that week. She gets a sense of safety from the recurring income and we get a weekly discounted session. But I don't think this would ever work because probably.
1) the girl would blow all the money on the first day or two and not deliver on her commitments or.
2) one or more of us mongers would get possessive of the girl or start flaking out on our weekly share.
These are just a few of the dozens of reasons that this wouldn't work out. Oh well!
-
09-28-26 16:02 #33032Regular Member

Posts: 5Hidden market?
Had anyone tried the menus on Twitter / X? I hashtaged my city looking for something unrelated and was pleasantly surprised to find a meetup market. It looks like a lot of TGTBT but maybe they're just on the higher end in price range. Any info?
-
09-28-26 15:25 #33031Senior Member

Posts: 484Greek master
-
09-28-26 11:54 #33030Senior Member

Posts: 878I've seen her twice recently. Well I tried three times. First time was good and she is as advertised. Open menu. Kind of shy and quiet but gets right down to business. I've had better BBBJ but FS was good and she seemed to get into it. Pretty sure BBFS is on the menu. Biggest caveat is the wait. She's slow on comms. She's slow to respond when you get there but once you're in good to go.
Originally Posted by AssMan4412
[View Original Post]
Second time she responded quickly and I gave her travel updates as I got closer. I pull in and no response. She finally responds. Sorry just leaving the store. WTF you knew exactly when I'd be here. She's like I'll uber back and be there in ten. Never happened. I left. An hour later I sent a text of why would you do that? To her credit she responded and apologized saying she would have course make it up to me.
Ok. Third try. Comms truly suck. But it did happen. She even made me wait once I was in the room. So we know what that's about. But she came out and things were fine. Is she hot? No. Great body? Meh. Good service. Could be if she responded more quickly but I'm keeping her in the rotation because when she responds it's generally a good session. She did tell me it's time not pops. So if you have it in you to keep going she's ok with that. Pretty sub if you ask me. Safe hotel. Just have the time.
-
09-28-26 11:00 #33029Senior Member

Posts: 598Emma
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...g/367050758476
959-xxx-6126.
Reached out to Emma recently, but have not done a date. Below are pics she sent me that are not as filtered as ad pics.
5'7, 34 C, 42 ish. Has anybody seen her recently? Body looks pretty nice with C's and robust booty! No idea what her attitude / enthusiasm and skill level is / are?
Any info on recent visits would be greatly appreciated. She was last staying at the Ramada in Windsor Locks.
-
09-28-26 01:08 #33028Regular Member

Posts: 17Trades
Anyone interested in trading pics and videos hmu.
-
09-28-26 00:58 #33027Senior Member

Posts: 110Exotic Isabella the friendly Ghost
Sorry, should have mentioned in the original report that setup was same day, can't recall how much ahead. More than 1 hr, definitely less than 2 hr. Can't think of a single instance of successfully scheduling a day in advance with any woman. Less than 1 hr has plenty of ghosts too. Seems like the further out, the drastically lower chance of success. There's probably a math term for it, inverse square? Except way way worse.
Originally Posted by UnionJack3000
[View Original Post]
I hope you have better luck with whoever you try next.
-
09-27-26 20:02 #33026Regular Member

Posts: 5Still performs well and looks good. Treat her right and she will reciprocate.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 09:56 #33025Senior Member

Posts: 33100 bb in torrington
I know this should be in northwest, and it is, but not much traffic on there.
Anyone know anything about her? Calls hersef shalee.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...b/039626875540
-
09-27-26 08:08 #33024Senior Member

Posts: 464Coco
I have seen her several times recently she's not rail thin but has a little extra lbs. Lots of baby damage from her last one. She now has a BF who is around but no problem. Last time I saw her she would not let me CIP. Not sure if that was a 1 time thing or if the BF has requested that. I think the later.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 17:49 #33023Senior Member

Posts: 345Gagzilla
Anyone seen GAGZILLA lately reviews are pretty old wanted to know if she still performs well and if she is still as hot when BMD use to se her.
-
09-26-26 11:17 #33022Senior Member

Posts: 221Coco
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/639433366450
I've seen coco on and off over the years, always have a great time, but it's been almost two years since I've seen her, she was a bit to heavy for my taste, but recent pics look like she's lost some of that weight, can anyone confirm if that's the case? When I first started seeing her maybe 7 yrs ago she was rail thin. I miss those days.
-
09-26-26 09:59 #33021Senior Member

Posts: 63Exotic Isabella the friendly Ghost
Contacted Isabella for a meeting. Comms were great. Quick, friendly and very positive. The day of the meeting. Crickets. Finally, at the end of the day, (2 hours after our scheduled time) I got a text. Southington. Even though she was supposed to be in W. L. I'll her one more try, but they are all alike. Unreliable. And I get A charge out of ALL of their posts. "No time wasters. " You have to laugh.
Originally Posted by SmokinJoePA
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 16:35 #33020Senior Member

Posts: 110Exotic Isabella
Exotic Isabella.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...-/371417717225
Short version: Pros photos are accurate, she was on time, friendly & enthusiastic, reasonable rates. Cons. She's not a toned 20 yo, but you can see that in her photos. Would repeat.
Long version:
Late report from my coworker, his visit for a massage was back in summer. She was in Danbury, but has since posted in Milford, Cromwell, Meriden, Windsor Locks, etc. So cross posting the report. She was at a mid-tier hotel similar to what you see in her photos, one that you'd be ok to stay at yourself if you were traveling. Her room was clean and tidy and so was the bathroom.
Her communication was good, clear and frequent. She asked for a 5 minute notice to arrival, and then promptly gave her room number. She was ready on time. Really, she was ready on time. Can't think of any other woman who was ever on time. She smelled fresh and clean. There was a small dog that wanted to chew on anything within reach, but it was otherwise pleasant. The only time she touched her phone was to play music.
She posts as 40 and has for a few years. Maybe, but she probably is not the first woman to lie about her age. If you think more GILF than MILF, you'll have more realistic expectations. She's tiny and thin, and some skin was loose like she'd lost some weight recently. Her implants are as hard as a rock, probably from calcification over the decades, makes them really round too. Her photos are accurate and represent what you see in person. She had on a similar outfit and heels, makeup was done up heavy, big hair. She said she had been a stripper, and gave a nice dance demonstration. Throughout the visit she positioned herself in enticing poses and positions so there was always a nice view. Her makeup is pretty heavy and she seems to spray tan, so careful for any rubbing off on skin, clothes, etc. She was apologetic and offered the shower & towels.
She had a good collection of genuine Billy Joel, and happily played several songs as requested. No Black Label Society tunes, but she said a close shave might expand her collection. If you prefer cover bands you should probably bring your own because she didn't offer. She played some nice country songs and that cowgirl sure could sing, even sang a few songs in reverse. If you prefer the rap genre, Snoop Dogg has some pretty tight lyrics. Her music collection is well rounded, including Tears Fears. She put genuine Billy Joel back on and played Chr Ist Mas in fallujah for the finale.
If she has bad habits, they didn't present. She was lucid, pleasant, enthusiastic, didn't clock watch, and was on time. Which makes her better than the 99% of what's out there time-wasters, ghosts, scammers, bait and switch, zombies, rushers, flakes, crazies, knock-on-door-bf, or 20-years-and-200-lb-ago photo posters in shithole notels. She was focused on him enjoying the experience and seemed to enjoy it herself, too. So if you are ok with what you see in the photos, maybe give her a try. If you do, remember to keep your stuff off a low shelf and shoes off the floor, or her dog will get it.
YMMV.









Reply With Quote





