Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 17939
-
09-29-26 00:55 #17924Regular Member

Posts: 9Unsure if they are really local. I saw the ad earlier today and tried texting, but it went cold after a few exchanges. If you do manage a meetup, let us know how it went.
Originally Posted by Mer250
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 13:14 #17923Regular Member

Posts: 14Any info on this one anyone? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...-/683673787433.
Been texting back & fourth 804 area code (Virginia) says she in Lexington but don't see any reviews of her in here any help will be appreciated. Stay safe out there gentlemen. Thanks!
-
09-27-26 20:01 #17922Senior Member

Posts: 265Who is she?
Do you have a name?, Link?, picture? 9 gals posting $400.
Originally Posted by Wmt1974
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 17:15 #17921Senior Member

Posts: 68Richmond Kate = Karly
Just a heads up for any newcomers that "Richmond Kate" is now going by "Karly" on Tryst and other websites. I betting she's changed her name so it's harder to look her up, given the overwhelming amount of negative attention she's gotten lately. In short, while she was once a great provider, she's reportedly caught some very nasty stuff that you're highly encouraged to stay away from. Pics posted for clarity. Stay safe.
-
09-26-26 13:47 #17920Senior Member

Posts: 30Tryst
My favorite gal is on tryst, at 400 per and she actually enjoys it. But that's just my take. You get what ya pay 4.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 09:24 #17919Senior Member

Posts: 172College student?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
09-26-26 09:16 #17918Senior Member

Posts: 172Lex is dried up
I'm with you guys. I haven't seen anybody from STG in a long time. I check every once in awhile. But it's always the same 5 or 6 girls posting. None I have interest in. They charge too much. Stay in crappy places. Provide crappy service. And generally have a crappy attitude. It's a waste of time. And tryst is full of deposit scams and gps. $500? Really?? Ain't no ass worth that. Peace out and you guys stay safe!
Originally Posted by SixBoss
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 15:51 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 50Speaking of KitKat.
She has a place in Nicholasville and would welcome attention from you fine folk. She may be a cougar, but she has the libido and energy of a 25 year old. I've never been disappointed. If you want her number, send me a message.
-
09-23-26 16:27 #17916Senior Member

Posts: 59"I agree with you 100%. That's exactly why women like Kit Kat are a dime a dozen, along with a select few others. I am so tired of women who change their numbers constantly and wait four or five hours to message back, only to say, 'I'm available' or 'my phone was off,' among countless other excuses. I find myself asking if these "service providers" even want to make money. Why charge $150 for a quick visit when you look like a sack of potatoes? The delusion is real God I miss pre-covid rates and providers.
Originally Posted by BoredinIN
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 09:00 #17915Senior Member

Posts: 102Anyone seen this one yet
-
09-23-26 03:07 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 116Split it.
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
No, not split it, she chose to fuck up the session and made it impossible for him to get what he paid for. We call them "service providers" for a reason and the service she offered was sexual satisfaction, she made choices to make that impossible so why should she get anything.
He did it right in my opinion.
A2
-
09-23-26 01:09 #17913Senior Member

Posts: 604Exit 104 - Pole Drainer
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/284963514783
Anyone had experience with this one?
-
09-22-26 19:57 #17912Senior Member

Posts: 237Retired
It's not just you brother, I've pretty much retired from the hobby or at least in lexington. Every time I try to see someone it's the same game. It's like pulling teeth to get the appointment set and meet at a reasonably close time to the appointment. I can't do it anymore, it's not worth it to me. Most of these girls are trying to get $130-$150 for a qv, in a shitty hotel, that you have to drive to the other side of town for, wait in the parking lot for 30 minutes, to give them $150 and rushed out the door and drive back home. I stumbled across the SW thread on Reddit and it just makes me more frustrated. Most of these SW in there "I have no business, it's slow, I booked a hotel room and didn't have any clients" also the other SW in there "your rates are too low, make them pay, know your worth" smh you don't have to be an economist to know if your service and looks don't align with your rates you won't have clients.
Originally Posted by Camaro67
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 19:31 #17911Senior Member

Posts: 39Stress Relief?
I think someone mentioned her having leopard prints on her ass. If she also had a crosswalk tattoo on her chest then that's probably Stress Relief. I ask myself the same thing and wondering if she's still around. Last time I did visit her though she used that blue walter white stuff infront of me. No joke it was blue. But who knows where she went, hopefully rehab.
Originally Posted by AfghanSausage
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 18:42 #17910Senior Member

Posts: 59Info
Does anybody have any info on this one point me in the right direction if she has been reviewed please.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexington/female-escorts/im-ariana-every-mans-dream---/410879277596








Reply With Quote






