Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #810

    Still scamming in Bucyrus and Galion

    Yep, she and her bf got me in Galion. Gave her the money, she went to the bathroom, then exited. I knew I was had and met her bf as I was leaving. She goes by the name Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by scooter1949  [View Original Post]
    She still in bucyrus trying to scam people.

  2. #809
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter1949  [View Original Post]
    She still in bucyrus trying to scam people.
    I saw her in Kenton before her bf got out. It was an incredible hour and I was hoping to see her again sometime. I guess well all have to wait until he goes back to prison.

  3. #808

    She still posting galion / bucyrus

    She still in bucyrus trying to scam people.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-26 at 12.39.22 AM.jpg‎  

  4. #807
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter1949  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see this one she gets money goes to bathroom and boyfriend or whoever comes in the door did not see posts about her till too late maybe I can save someone else from getting taken.
    Stay alert out there.

  5. #806

    Our area sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManBuckeye  [View Original Post]
    I visited her in Galion. Knocked on the door, some guy answered and said, just a minute. He left and walked around outside. I went in, she was taking some pills and claimed they were her medicine. The place smelled terribly of smoke. I felt uncomfortable and left. She then started slamming me on my phone. Delete and block. Done.
    Tried to see this one she gets money goes to bathroom and boyfriend or whoever comes in the door did not see posts about her till too late maybe I can save someone else from getting taken.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-26 at 12.39.22 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-09-26 at 12.11.22 AM.jpg‎  

  6. #805
    Quote Originally Posted by FuddyGene  [View Original Post]
    Any one with info?

    The most recent posts the ad has disappeared.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woost...-/378621046048
    I visited her in Galion. Knocked on the door, some guy answered and said, just a minute. He left and walked around outside. I went in, she was taking some pills and claimed they were her medicine. The place smelled terribly of smoke. I felt uncomfortable and left. She then started slamming me on my phone. Delete and block. Done.

  7. #804

    I'm not sure if this is one that was talked about

    Any one with info?

    The most recent posts the ad has disappeared.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woost...-/378621046048

  8. #803
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyJoe85  [View Original Post]
    She just relocated. I saw her when she was in Kenton and had an exceptional time with her. Great little body and she knows what to do with it. Shortly after that though, I read a review on here that said her bf got out of prison and they were playing the jealous bf scam and ripping people off. I'd be very cautious.
    I seen her the other day in Kenton her boyfriend is still around they are robbing people she will say he's back in prison but he's not.

  9. #802
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woost...-/951979554526

    This one has not been commented on. Anybody know anyhing?
    She just relocated. I saw her when she was in Kenton and had an exceptional time with her. Great little body and she knows what to do with it. Shortly after that though, I read a review on here that said her bf got out of prison and they were playing the jealous bf scam and ripping people off. I'd be very cautious.

  10. #801

    Is this real or scam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woost...-/951979554526

    This one has not been commented on. Anybody know anyhing?

  11. #800

    Dried up

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfFourFun  [View Original Post]
    Wish I knew, tired of driving to Columbus.
    I'd keep driving to Columbus, nothing around here. Women on drugs, living in trash, nasty looking.

  12. #799

    Mansfield

    Wish I knew, tired of driving to Columbus.

    Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker43  [View Original Post]
    Its been months. Where are the girls hiding / advertising at?

  13. #798

    WAKE THE f#c# UP MANSFIELD. WHERE IS THE ACTION AT?

    Quote Originally Posted by FuddyGene  [View Original Post]
    I saw this! Looks promising!! Let me know if you check it out.
    Its been months. Where are the girls hiding / advertising at?

  14. #797

    Did you try it?

    Quote Originally Posted by FireGomer40  [View Original Post]
    I saw this! Looks promising!! Let me know if you check it out.

  15. #796

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape