The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 294 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4402
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4402
    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    You know what would be a great idea at Admins?

    A sticky at the top with the name of the spa and address.

    It would be nice to know for certain which of the 4523 different spas called Evergreen is the actual one being referenced.
    We do have what you are asking for, it is the metro ads. If stores would pay for them and we will have exactly the information you are talking about. Also, maybe you want to follow up on the forum rules, because name and address in full is not exactly what this forum wants to do same goes for their full phone number. Good pitch though.

  2. #4401

    Idea for a sticky??

    You know what would be a great idea at Admins?

    A sticky at the top with the name of the spa and address.

    It would be nice to know for certain which of the 4523 different spas called Evergreen is the actual one being referenced.

  3. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Shanghai really spoiled us.
    At this stage, I would just drive south to Q, Evergreen, JM, BJ, C6, Tokyo, Brisa, etc. For Shanghai-level services.

  4. #4399

    Diamond Spa

    This is the re-named one, just north of 19th and Broadway.

    Meh.

    Cute woman, very petite, late 30's, maybe early 40's, forgot her name. Massage was actually good. Climbed on top, knees, elbows, deep pressure, pulling arms and shoulders to stretch out. It was a good massage. A bit of teasing before the flip.

    Afterwards, Safety everything, which was OK with me. But a bit of a dead fish. Kinda unenthusiastic. I'd return if I was prioritizing the massage. Otherwise. Probably not.

    Shanghai really spoiled us.

  5. #4398

    And another one bites the dust. ONE SPA is gone.

    I was driving up Broadway the other day and saw a white moving van emptying out OneSPa. The next time I drove by, the strore front was totally cleared out.

    It wasn't quite the same under the new ownership, but still had some good massages there.

    RIP.

  6. #4397

    Lcw

    Quote Originally Posted by OldFng  [View Original Post]
    My understanding is that the Everett ladies have moved to Lake City. Evergreen on Lake City Way and 110th. Usually 4-5 ladies on duty. Check out the Seattle thread.

    I come over from the East side, well worth the 20-30 minute drive on three occasions this month.
    I see the new shop on LCW but it takes an hour to get there for me so the time commitment is almost half a day as opposed to hour and a half total up here.

    I also wonder how long it will last at LCW with 5 gals and all that traffic going to a single shop in the city.

  7. #4396

    Moving South

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleman8163  [View Original Post]
    It just seems very strange that a new owner closes the shop they just bought so I would expect they open in a different location if that is indeed the problem.

    At least that is what I'm hoping.
    My understanding is that the Everett ladies have moved to Lake City. Evergreen on Lake City Way and 110th. Usually 4-5 ladies on duty. Check out the Seattle thread.

    I come over from the East side, well worth the 20-30 minute drive on three occasions this month.

  8. #4395

    Closings

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the same boat. I've been so spoiled by the constant good experiences at best and Shanghai, with them gone there really isn't a go to for me anymore. I've scoured the most recent reviews of rubmaps but most in the areas reviews are a week old. With 21 massage parlors busted in Marysville (did they even have that many? State street isn't that long) I'm sure the Everett area is laying low for a while.

    If anyone has good intel please PM me.
    It just seems very strange that a new owner closes the shop they just bought so I would expect they open in a different location if that is indeed the problem.

    At least that is what I'm hoping.

  9. #4394
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    You could have posted everything you posted without a problem except for the "This is BS" part.

    Just don't be a dick, it's all we ask.

    A2

  10. #4393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Middleman8163  [View Original Post]
    So we know Best is closed and not sure about Shanghai, Will the new owners open shops in diferent areas, ie Best being closed, or will they continue to operate where they are now?

    Just looking for knowledge from you gents more in the know than I.

    Traveling down to Seattle will take quite a commitment of time if they don't open shops up north here.

    Thanks.
    I'm in the same boat. I've been so spoiled by the constant good experiences at best and Shanghai, with them gone there really isn't a go to for me anymore. I've scoured the most recent reviews of rubmaps but most in the areas reviews are a week old. With 21 massage parlors busted in Marysville (did they even have that many? State street isn't that long) I'm sure the Everett area is laying low for a while.

    If anyone has good intel please PM me.

  11. #4392

    Lucky Star Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ameolowayo  [View Original Post]
    With Best closed I had to find my fun elsewhere and ended up at Lucky Star. I drew Judy and she was fine. Medium looks and thin body. She gave a good massage for 15 min and all the regular service you'd expect at an AMP. CBJ, FS a few positions. I have had way worse experiences in the area but it just wasn't the same pampering Besh and Shanghai offered. On the plus side I kept a bit of cash in my pocket from the standard Best price. I'm still looking for a go to AMP but could definitely find myself back.
    Is this the same Judy that was at Best?

  12. #4391

    Lucky Star. Judy

    With Best closed I had to find my fun elsewhere and ended up at Lucky Star. I drew Judy and she was fine. Medium looks and thin body. She gave a good massage for 15 min and all the regular service you'd expect at an AMP. CBJ, FS a few positions. I have had way worse experiences in the area but it just wasn't the same pampering Besh and Shanghai offered. On the plus side I kept a bit of cash in my pocket from the standard Best price. I'm still looking for a go to AMP but could definitely find myself back.

  13. #4390
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in to check it out. As you say the Mamasan is probably late 30's to early 40's and pretty hot. However she was wearing leggings and <usually that means no FS. So I went to leave and she wanted me to see "other girl". So I waited and a maybe 40's provider came out, wearing a dress, she was really skinny with huge fake breasts and a horrible facial makeup application. I was not impressed so I bailed.
    Sorry to hear that. I never met that gal. I have seen the mamasan and a definitely younger employee. The employees come and go at places like that.

  14. #4389

    Diamond Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    There was a name change recently. It is now Diamond Spa. But at least the mamasan is still the same. And she is definitely not an auntie as one would usually expect and well worth the visit. I see that Rubmaps still lists them as Sweet Massage, but if you go looking for that name you could drive past it.
    Stopped in to check it out. As you say the Mamasan is probably late 30's to early 40's and pretty hot. However she was wearing leggings and <usually that means no FS. So I went to leave and she wanted me to see "other girl". So I waited and a maybe 40's provider came out, wearing a dress, she was really skinny with huge fake breasts and a horrible facial makeup application. I was not impressed so I bailed.

  15. #4388
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Based upon the info provided below, it appears that this is the place at 1807 and Broadway. It seems it is called Sweet Massage Spa, not sure where the guy gets the "A" thing? Still skeptical.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/sweet-massage-spa-everett-4
    There was a name change recently. It is now Diamond Spa. But at least the mamasan is still the same. And she is definitely not an auntie as one would usually expect and well worth the visit. I see that Rubmaps still lists them as Sweet Massage, but if you go looking for that name you could drive past it.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 294 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape