Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1713 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 25695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25680

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    Need some advice guys. I'll be in town this weekend. Is it too risky up there right now to dream?

    If not anyone have any recommendations?

    Anyone tried her?
    https://tryst.link/escort/cats-meow

    Thanks!
    She's much bigger than her photos let on and she will do fentanyl right in front of you. She lets you use no protection if you're into that. I stopped seeing her due to the drugs and her constantly asking for money to pay rent or for other reasons despite me saying no multiple times.

  2. #25679

    Too Risky?

    Need some advice guys. I'll be in town this weekend. Is it too risky up there right now to dream?

    If not anyone have any recommendations?

    Anyone tried her?
    https://tryst.link/escort/cats-meow

    Thanks!

  3. #25678

    Mailbox cleaned out for Josie requests

    Thank you, Shadow!

    All -- I just deleted 75 messages from my mailbox for additional Josie requests.

    Bi-annual PSA: Delete all Sent messages from your Sent Mail. That's what got me again, just like 2 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    CoachJohnson,

    I tried to send you a message but your mailbox is full.

  4. #25677

    Any info on M?

    Anybody have experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/727454874731

  5. #25676

    Jiggles is Exceptional

    I had been trying to see "But it Jiggles" for a while. I finally did. Impressive. Smart, funny spinner with legs and ass to die for. No one had seen to her needs in a while so we started with that first. To say she was overdue is an understatement. Watching that beautiful ass repeatedly quiver and flex as she enjoyed herself was something I won't soon forget. It was so much fun we spent the majority of the time allowing her to catch up her "pleasure debt" LOL. We then switched to the main event and I was surprised she had more fireworks left. I wanted to experience her oral skills and she didn't disappoint. Deep, smooth with intense eye contact leading to an awesome finish. I have already scheduled our next get together. I found my keeper. She's selective, so no link at the moment. Non-Jackass Seniors can DM me for her number.

  6. #25675

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her again and damn that pussy's good. I'm not here to drum up business for her but if anyone is curious she's currently got a room with her "sister" so no hood trips are needed.

    She quoted me 175 for a hhr and I broke my own advice and paid it. Probably should have just done a qv.

    She has two kittens in the room. One came on the bed while we were doing mish and stuck his face in my ass to sniff me.

    Is that bestiality? 😂.
    Went in saw her, and did qv. She said I was going to hard after about 5 minutes and called it quits. I legit was barely even going, so I wouldn't recommend her. But this is what I get for taking a risk on a girl like that lmao lessons learned.

  7. #25674

    Maneater

    Visited Maneater again in Marion, its been a while but the experience remains one of my favorites, its about an hour each way from my home but well worth it. She greeted me in a nice black dress which soon came off, her location is clean, comfortable and safe. I go for oral which is always amazing and it didn't take long before I was over the edge, its a gumjob from a very skilled woman a mix of PSE and GFE. What was different about this recent visit is she blessed me with a parting gift that is as good as the visit, I won't go into details but she describes it in her recent skip the games ad in the Marion section. Run don't walk, she does not disappoint!

  8. #25673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    It's no wonder that the price of Pussy has gone up in Dayton.

    If someone is willing to pay that much for a drug user, then year I can see the girls on Seeking asking for $3-$5.

    Sadly it's the mongers on here that have done this to themselves.
    You're spot on. Some of you may remember this young lady, Alexandra, as 1 of Bianca's (Danielle's) partners. I met Alex when she was 19, staying with her aunt over on the west side. Her mom Michelle was actually hotter then Alex, she died about 5 years ago. I was donating seventy five to Alex for anything and everything I wanted.

  9. #25672

    Zannah

    Has anyone met with Zannah? I kinda like her look.

    https://tryst.link/escort/azannah

  10. #25671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Englewood

    Anyone have any intel on this? If legit I can't imagine the local PD not busting them soon but who knows?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/616081261519

  11. #25670

    Ass in spades.

    Speaking of Springfield. Has anybody heard or seen anything from spades? Again, a bigger gal, but man oh man did she know how to make a man feel good. And having massive titties always did the trick for me. Any info is cool. Apologies for not adding to previous post.

  12. #25669

    Victoria

    Made it out the other night. Took a chance on Victoria, and holy Jesus she didn't disappoint. Wicked BJ, and the tongue blasting. My god. Yea she's bigger, but with her skills, idc. Big ass titties, and the big fat ass gives a great back view. Super tight kitty. Finished with a swallow. She's a solid time. Will repeat when I get the chance.

  13. #25668

    Coach, Full Mailbox

    CoachJohnson,

    I tried to send you a message but your mailbox is full.

  14. #25667

    No wonder.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her again and damn that pussy's good. I'm not here to drum up business for her but if anyone is curious she's currently got a room with her "sister" so no hood trips are needed.

    She quoted me 175 for a hhr and I broke my own advice and paid it. Probably should have just done a qv.

    She has two kittens in the room. One came on the bed while we were doing mish and stuck his face in my ass to sniff me.

    Is that bestiality? 😂.
    It's no wonder that the price of Pussy has gone up in Dayton.

    If someone is willing to pay that much for a drug user, then year I can see the girls on Seeking asking for $3-$5.

    Sadly it's the mongers on here that have done this to themselves.

  15. #25666

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Real. Little and tight.

    The downsides are that she's kind of a dead fish, wants you to nut and go. Don't pay for a longer visit, she'll treat them all like quick visits.

    She's essentially homeless. Once in awhile she'll get a room or she'll be crashing at somebody's place in a hood somewhere.

    Open about her addiction (crack I think) and she'll do it in front of you.

    But yeah, young and cute so I still hit it sometimes.
    Just saw her again and damn that pussy's good. I'm not here to drum up business for her but if anyone is curious she's currently got a room with her "sister" so no hood trips are needed.

    She quoted me 175 for a hhr and I broke my own advice and paid it. Probably should have just done a qv.

    She has two kittens in the room. One came on the bed while we were doing mish and stuck his face in my ass to sniff me.

    Is that bestiality? 😂.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape