Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Evergreen Massage Thread

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19

    Alex

    After reading the posts here I went to Evergreen to check it out. Went with no appointment. I was pleased with the greeting by the MMS. Escorted to a big room with a couch, brought a water and a girl was sent shortly. I asked for Amy and told she had moved on. I asked then who else was available and was introduced to Alex. She provided a excellent massage DFK with a happy bubbly personality. Her massage and teasing had me ready and with the flip came BBBJ & DATY hich was great causing me to almost pop. She jumped on top for ACG which I then popped quickly. After some nice cuddling and kissing the massage resumed and was offered a second pop. Overall Alex was amazing and I would recommend. Great tight body, smelt amazing, awesome bubbly personality.

  2. #18

    🌲 EVERGREEN 🌲
    WELCOME TO OUR OFFICIAL SPONSOR THREAD

    🅴 Small change in the rotation, bringing the popular Sindy in to join our already All Star cast for your massage needs 🅴


    🌲Evergreen therapists for 10/4/26

    🍑 Alex
    If you are looking for a GFE session with the GND, look no further, Alex is your choice. She is 27, 5'2, 100lbs with a 32B chest.
    Reviews
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710858
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719053
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7724849
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7728334
    🍑 Sindy
    Sindy barely needs an introduction but for those that do not know, she is 27, 5', 97lbs with 32B Cups. She is a well known fan favorite for good reasons!
    Reviews
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7717131
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713648
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7712159
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7720426
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7722594
    🍑 Lynn
    Another spinner for you. 28 years old, 5'2, 95lbs with a 34C chest.
    Reviews
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7731860
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7731810
    🍑 Didi
    And last but not least is our youngest spinner of the group. Didi is 23 years old, 5'2, 90lbs with a 34D rack for your enjoyment.

    1) No mention of tip or donation. This could lead to your account being banned so please do not even mention the word tip or donation.

    House Fees
    30 minute massage $50
    60 minute massage $60
    Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only.

    🌲 Evergreen Massage
    📍 Seattle
    📞 206-636-9733

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alex.jpg‎   Lynn.jpg‎   Didi.jpg‎   Sindy.jpg‎  

  3. #17

    Lynn

    I've not made any of the girls on roster this month, so I asked MMS for a recommendation, and she said Lynn would be a good choice.

    I am glad I took her up on the rec! Lynn is a petite cutie! Very passionate and I think she can match whatever your vibe is.

    She matched my slow / sensual vibe very well and we enjoyed a long DFK session and lost of foreplay. She responds very well to DATY, and in return, her BBBJ is heaven!

    I can confidently say that her BBBJ skill is among the top 5 of what I've experienced so far (and I have been mongering for 15 years), and she happily and eagerly spends a long time on this.

    And on the main event, she's also very tight and gets into it!

    Needless to say I will be looking forward to a repeat session with her!

  4. #16

    Dora

    First time poster, long time lurker:

    Since recent management changes up North and closures of shops near me, it has made me venture south. Evergreen was recommended and I can say for my first visit, I def left satisfied.

    Arrived around late afternoon and a few other patrons were there, but I was able to get in right away. I ended up getting Dora as my therapist.

    Physically, very petite with some nice MM and a nice and firm backside. Few tattoos spread around on her arms and one on her butt. Broken English at best.

    Started off with a nice massage that lasted about 15 minutes. Good firm pressure and did both my back and legs. Body slides followed. Nice warmup to the session.

    Then came the flip. I sat up and on the edge so she could clean me up and offer some mouthwash before the fun began but also wanted to feel up on her amazing little body first. She then dropped to her knees and gave a great BBBJ with some good eye contact. This proceeded into standing mish and finished in the cover with k9 on top of the massage table. She can take a pounding as an FYI.

    Cleaned me up after and we chatted for a bit with a translator app and thenI was on my merry way. She will be here till the end of the month and I will probably see her a few more times, though I did get a peek at some of the other therapists and wow, there are def some lookers.

    Happy Hunting everyone.

  5. #15

    🌲 EVERGREEN 🌲
    WELCOME TO OUR OFFICIAL SPONSOR THREAD

    🅴 October rotation has arrived, don't you think that you should come meet our girls? 🅴


    🌲Evergreen therapists for 10/1/26

    🍑 Alex
    If you are looking for a GFE session with the GND, look no further, Alex is your choice. She is 27, 5'2, 100lbs with a 32B chest.
    Reviews
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710858
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719053
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7724849
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7728334
    🍑 Dora
    Dora is 25 years old, she is a petite spinner standing 5'1, 92lbs with a 32C bust.
    🍑 Lynn
    Another spinner for you. 28 years old, 5'2, 95lbs with a 34C chest.
    🍑 Didi
    And last but not least is our youngest spinner of the group. Didi is 23 years old, 5'2, 90lbs with a 34D rack for your enjoyment.

    1) No mention of tip or donation. This could lead to your account being banned so please do not even mention the word tip or donation.

    House Fees
    30 minute massage $50
    60 minute massage $60
    Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only.

    🌲 Evergreen Massage
    📍 Seattle
    📞 206-636-9733

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alex.jpg‎   Didi.jpg‎   Lynn.jpg‎   Dora.jpg‎  

  6. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by EvergreenAdmin  [View Original Post]
    [B]

    Current roster
    💞 Kelly 💞 Alex 💞 Amy 💞 Kyla 💞 Sindy 💞


    [size=7] 🌲 Evergreen Massage
    📍 Seattle
    📞 206-636-9733

    You might as well post temporary unavailability of women who have their lady days ATM. I know 2 from these 5 who are unavailable for 2-3 days.

  7. #13

    Unfortunately Happy must depart a little early this rotation so for the next few days please welcome Kelly.


    Current roster
    💞 Kelly 💞 Alex 💞 Amy 💞 Kyla 💞 Sindy 💞


    🌲 Evergreen Massage
    📍 Seattle
    📞 206-636-9733

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kelly.jpg‎  

  8. #12

    Alex is the sweetest

    My first time visiting Evergreen, but have previous session with Alex in another shops before, it's great to see her again.

    She is very energetic and easy-going vibe. While her service is exceptional.

    Starting with relaxing back massage, followed by her tongue licking on my ear while tits massage, then use her tongue to scrub every inch of my back and TUMA, then she start to the DT session like I really going to bust.

    I put her on the table and start to pounding her hard and it is so satisfying. I got a full hour amazing service.

    I would recommend have a appointment with her and try out the tongue scrubbing on the back it is one of a kind experience.

    Also this location is very private and they had a large parking lot in the back of the street which is a huge plus.

    Attacked Alex photo I received from the shop, the photo is real no BS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails alex.jpg‎  

  9. #11

    Best spinner experience with Sindy

    Met up with Sindy a couple of days ago and if you like spinners and haven't had a chance to meet her yet you should. She has a tiny little body and picking her up she weighs practically nothing. I'm not a tall guy so I appreciate how small and light she is.

    Started with some very sensual kissing. She matched my energy perfectly and is honestly one of the best kissers I've encountered. She moved on to some excellent mouth work on junior while on her knees before I picked her up and moved her to the table so I could reciprocate. She has the tiniest most delicate set of lips that I highly enjoyed before switching to 69. She was OK with light FIV but discouraged anything too deep or anything around her other hole. Before too long I felt like I was going to bust and didn't want to miss being inside her properly. Started with mish, some doggy, cg. Then with her being so light I picked her up and we fucked standing with her hanging off of me. Did I say she was light? She said I could bust in her mouth so we switched back to 69 for a explosive finish which she milked all of out of me before sharing it with me. Was a first. Not sure I'd do it again but it was hot so I had to try with her. She got cleaned up and then we finished our time with a massage and more kissing.

    Recommend skipping the massage but nothing else.

  10. #10

    Kyla was fantastic!

    Had an amazing massage from Kyla. She met my energy and was, overall, fantastic. Thanks, Kyla! Would add that Happy, Alex, and Sindy are all great at what they do as well. Each have a slightly different style that I think will match what you're looking for. They're flexible. Typical rates and top notch experience. All of them.

  11. #9

    🌲 EVERGREEN 🌲
    WELCOME TO OUR OFFICIAL SPONSOR THREAD

    🅴 This time pan your weekend accordingly so you don't miss any football OR the girls. 🅴


    🌲Evergreen therapists for 9/26/26

    🍑 Alex
    If you are looking for a GFE session with the GND, look no further, Alex is your choice.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710858
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719053
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7724849
    🍑 Happy
    Happy is a flirty one for sure. Beautiful face with natty C Cups. Beginner or advanced monger, she knows how to handle you.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7709453
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710698
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713858
    🍑 Amy
    Amy is for you GFE lovers. She is very sweet and friendly and loves to build a connection to ensure repeat visits. She was kind enough to pose for a few real photos attached.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7709710
    🍑 Kyla
    Kyla is a naughty girl for you PSE lovers. Our full figured beauty will literally rock your world so be sure to stay hydrated! She also took a few photos with us today - see attached
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7721314
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725180
    🍑 Sindy
    Sindy barely needs an introduction but for those that do not know, she is 27, 5', 97lbs with 32B Cups. She is a well known fan favorite for good reasons!
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7717131
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713648
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7712159
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7720426
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7722594

    1) No mention of tip or donation. This could lead to your account being banned so please do not even mention the word tip or donation.

    House Fees
    30 minute massage $50
    60 minute massage $60
    Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only.

    🌲 Evergreen Massage
    📍 Seattle
    📞 206-636-9733


  12. #8

    Kyla at evergeen

    Met Kyla a couple days ago based on the good reviews. TBH I was expecting more of a pse session, but surprisingly Kyla matched my vibe and provided more of a slowernpace GFE session!

    Lots of sensual DFK, and a long, deliberate tongue bath and BBBJ session, followed me by a long 69. She also responded very well to my touches and tongue, and said that she enjoyed this type of soft slow love making much!

    So there you go, Kyla is an awesome girl that can match your vibe!

  13. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by StarDriver2112  [View Original Post]
    She is the ultimate GFE, gave me a great massage to start. Then I gave her one, I love her body, a slim spinner. She is very responsive to kissing and DATY and gets extremely wet.

    She popped with first with my tongue. Did nice long 69 then got the cover. Was stroking my ego saying I was going too deep (no way! We did standing mish, standing doggy, then ACG, then doggy again and I popped hard, I quickly put her in face up prone while I was still erect and she came again there, both of us amazed and happy.

    She just never fails to deeply satisfy me.
    Thank you very much for the kind review. I will be sure that Sindy sees it as well. There is a good reason she has so many positive reports!!

  14. #6

    🌲 EVERGREEN 🌲
    WELCOME TO OUR OFFICIAL SPONSOR THREAD

    🅴 Just a roster update to showcase all 5 of our lovely ladies. 🅴

    🌲Evergreen therapists for 9/21/26

    🍑 Alex
    If you are looking for a GFE session with the GND, look no further, Alex is your choice.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710858
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719053
    🍑 Happy
    Happy is a flirty one for sure. Beautiful face with natty C Cups. Beginner or advanced monger, she knows how to handle you.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7709453
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710698
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713858
    🍑 Amy
    Amy is for you GFE lovers. She is very sweet and friendly and loves to build a connection to ensure repeat visits. She was kind enough to pose for a few real photos attached.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7709710
    🍑 Kyla
    Kyla is a naughty girl for you PSE lovers. Our full figured beauty will literally rock your world so be sure to stay hydrated! She also took a few photos with us today - see attached
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7721314
    🍑 Sindy
    Sindy barely needs an introduction but for those that do not know, she is 27, 5', 97lbs with 32B Cups. She is a well known fan favorite for good reasons!
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7717131
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713648
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7712159
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7720426

    1) No mention of tip or donation. This could lead to your account being banned so please do not even mention the word tip or donation.

    House Fees
    30 minute massage $50
    60 minute massage $60
    Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only.

    🌲 Evergreen Massage
    📍 Seattle
    📞 206-636-9733


  15. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by EvergreenAdmin  [View Original Post]

    [B]
    WELCOME TO OUR OFFICIAL SPONSOR THREAD

    🅴 Thank you for visiting us. We are very happy to build a new relationship with each and every one of you. Here we encourage you to leave your comments, good and bad, just please be respectful. A2 will not be kind to disrespectful posts. 🅴

    🌲Evergreen therapists for 9/20/26

    🍑 Amy
    Amy is for you GFE lovers. She is very sweet and friendly and loves to build a connection to ensure repeat visits. She was kind enough to pose for a few real photos attached.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7709710
    🍑 Kyla
    Kyla is a naughty girl for you PSE lovers. Our full figured beauty will literally rock your world so be sure to stay hydrated! She also took a few photos with us today - see attached
    🍑 Sindy
    Sindy barely needs an introduction but for those that do not know, she is 27, 5', 97lbs with 32B Cups. She is a well known fan favorite for good reasons!
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7717131
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713648
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7712159
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7720426

    1) No mention of tip or donation. This could lead to your account being banned so please do not even mention the word tip or donation.

    House Fees
    30 minute massage $50
    60 minute massage $60
    Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only.

    [size=7] 🌲 Evergreen Massage
    📍 Seattle
    📞 206-636-9733

    I can confirm. That is kayla's real ass and titties. Thanks for sharing real photos. Can't go wrong with any of them. Alex is also working today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape