Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1137 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17045
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17045
    Quote Originally Posted by KenzieHubby  [View Original Post]
    I have a girl I see in North Chicago. She can drive and is very open. I would like to trade or have a recommendation for someone else. I don't feel like paying 200 for the Seeking hustle. Feel free to text me in dm.
    Your mailbox is full.

  2. #17044

    Anh

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Ele 27 cfs likes to take control and tease and edge asks 3+.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-efeb5ed0a61a

    Morgan 32.

    Bad comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-9ec5e9e52b2f

    Bailyn 21.

    More bad comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-72321f1a3202

    Katy 28 edgewater.

    Always seems to have excuses when it comes to meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-1e44beed0d45

    Molly 23.

    Chinatown.

    More bad comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-2d1c439cbe9a

    Vanessa 31 oak brook cfs.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-d811aa0a1156

    Jessica 29 scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-fabc8a5f37d4

    Lulu 35.

    Squirts likes sex in general needs transportation plus 2 minimum. Good time I recommend. Side note I tried to contact her recently and she tried telling me that she never did 2, that she wants a minimum of 6. So maybe some simps out there ruined it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-3d47e51bd80b

    Aria 31 south loop wants 3 minimum.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-faac894d8dfe

    Gracie 41 time waster I set up two different meets with her and she flake both times.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-e02a1b49972d

    Ashlyn 21 Naperville won't drive to the city.

    Wants 2 bbfscip you have to wine and dine her first so she doesn't feel like a prostitute.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-f8ee6ad1213b

    Ashton 27 Michigan city.

    Ppm only. Available weekdays before 4 pm and weekends more flexible. Can't host the first time. After that sure. Can't travel, has to be near her. Wants 5 and cfs so with all that info I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-bd91b6e91102

    ANH 34 just okay nothing special. Bbfscip I used to do 1. 5 but she has doubled her expectations so I had to cut her loose.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-24afcf00f349

    Delilah 30.

    Scammer and pic collector.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-337c93a81a49

    Stacy 39.

    Weird girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-9a8b54d3b11d

    Ashley 26 kinky Jefferson park.

    Flight attendant no drink or drugs just sex mild bdsm wants 3+ for cfs I passed because of her attitude.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-9238adae6890

    Morgan 29 Orland park.

    Scammer vibes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-8d0728c5587d

    Carolyn 36 nice fun girl.

    Bbfscip BDSM loves pain and using toys asks 8 for a few hours or overnight she's not concerned about time more than she is about the sexual pleasure. She doesn't like to do fancy dinners would rather just chill inside and have crazy sex all night and drinks and just a fun time. If you got skills you can get her to negotiate to 3 or 4 like I was able to.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-de0049c32ac3

    Sarah 29 mt prospect.

    This one has a my shit don't stink attitude and thinks everything should be handed to her on a silver platter and I'm just not in the girls like that I had to block her because of her rudeness.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-9dbcbc71d637

    Lilly 22 Addison.

    Could be a scammer her city changed the same day I started talking to her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-6435664fb288

    Awbrey 27 horrible comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-9a6554ff98f4

    Angela 29 GPS not worth it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-79e056e02651
    I once told ANH I only had 60 and she still came over and gave me a cip car visit. She can be haggled low.

  3. #17043

    Overdue dump. Will trade phone numbers

    Ele 27 cfs likes to take control and tease and edge asks 3+.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-efeb5ed0a61a

    Morgan 32.

    Bad comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-9ec5e9e52b2f

    Bailyn 21.

    More bad comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-72321f1a3202

    Katy 28 edgewater.

    Always seems to have excuses when it comes to meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-1e44beed0d45

    Molly 23.

    Chinatown.

    More bad comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-2d1c439cbe9a

    Vanessa 31 oak brook cfs.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-d811aa0a1156

    Jessica 29 scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-fabc8a5f37d4

    Lulu 35.

    Squirts likes sex in general needs transportation plus 2 minimum. Good time I recommend. Side note I tried to contact her recently and she tried telling me that she never did 2, that she wants a minimum of 6. So maybe some simps out there ruined it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-3d47e51bd80b

    Aria 31 south loop wants 3 minimum.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-faac894d8dfe

    Gracie 41 time waster I set up two different meets with her and she flake both times.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-e02a1b49972d

    Ashlyn 21 Naperville won't drive to the city.

    Wants 2 bbfscip you have to wine and dine her first so she doesn't feel like a prostitute.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-f8ee6ad1213b

    Ashton 27 Michigan city.

    Ppm only. Available weekdays before 4 pm and weekends more flexible. Can't host the first time. After that sure. Can't travel, has to be near her. Wants 5 and cfs so with all that info I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-bd91b6e91102

    ANH 34 just okay nothing special. Bbfscip I used to do 1. 5 but she has doubled her expectations so I had to cut her loose.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-24afcf00f349

    Delilah 30.

    Scammer and pic collector.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-337c93a81a49

    Stacy 39.

    Weird girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-9a8b54d3b11d

    Ashley 26 kinky Jefferson park.

    Flight attendant no drink or drugs just sex mild bdsm wants 3+ for cfs I passed because of her attitude.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-9238adae6890

    Morgan 29 Orland park.

    Scammer vibes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-8d0728c5587d

    Carolyn 36 nice fun girl.

    Bbfscip BDSM loves pain and using toys asks 8 for a few hours or overnight she's not concerned about time more than she is about the sexual pleasure. She doesn't like to do fancy dinners would rather just chill inside and have crazy sex all night and drinks and just a fun time. If you got skills you can get her to negotiate to 3 or 4 like I was able to.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-de0049c32ac3

    Sarah 29 mt prospect.

    This one has a my shit don't stink attitude and thinks everything should be handed to her on a silver platter and I'm just not in the girls like that I had to block her because of her rudeness.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-9dbcbc71d637

    Lilly 22 Addison.

    Could be a scammer her city changed the same day I started talking to her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-6435664fb288

    Awbrey 27 horrible comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-9a6554ff98f4

    Angela 29 GPS not worth it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-79e056e02651

  4. #17042

    Saw her twice

    Saw her once seven years ago and then again maybe four years ago great sex, but she is fucking crazy and I thought she was going to knife me at one point. Was always bbfscip.

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtesyflush  [View Original Post]
    I banged her 3-4 times about 7 years ago. Nice body and nice rack back then, good suction. She looks worn in a couple newer pics; the pool table pic is a 2019 pic. We were day drinking playing pool at Mullens while having a conversation there was a point where no matter what I said she kept getting upset and getting louder and louder. I paid the bill and walked out she followed me out bitching about l owed her an allowance which was typically $300. If I remember right, she's originally from the Boston area.
    .

  5. #17041

    Mairead

    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her the other day. Had been communicating all day, set a time, she asked me to keep her updated on my eta so I did. And what do you know, radio silence when I get there. Total waste of time, especially being this far south.
    Could you pm me her number?? Been looking for it forever.

    Please and thank you!

  6. #17040

    Looking for a new lead and willing to trade.

    I have a girl I see in North Chicago. She can drive and is very open. I would like to trade or have a recommendation for someone else. I don't feel like paying 200 for the Seeking hustle. Feel free to text me in dm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2d7863b36bfea9334501435f201f19195e71290e-2.jpg‎  

  7. #17039
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her the other day. Had been communicating all day, set a time, she asked me to keep her updated on my eta so I did. And what do you know, radio silence when I get there. Total waste of time, especially being this far south.
    Your inbox is full, would you be willing to share her new number? If not here then on DM?

  8. #17038
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her the other day. Had been communicating all day, set a time, she asked me to keep her updated on my eta so I did. And what do you know, radio silence when I get there. Total waste of time, especially being this far south.
    Yeah sometimes that happens but not very often. She did that to me I think twice and I've seen her about 20-30 times. Dm me her new number please.

  9. #17037
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    She's still on there.
    Yeah the site has been glitchy lately. You have to refresh about 10 times if you get that message before ruling it out as actually blocked or gone. Annoying but it works and will eventually appear.

  10. #17036

    Re: mairead

    Tried to see her the other day. Had been communicating all day, set a time, she asked me to keep her updated on my eta so I did. And what do you know, radio silence when I get there. Total waste of time, especially being this far south.

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Megan 27 mayfield.

    Full Bush kinky sub 2 bbfscip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-5ad6dac8bb9f

    Evergreen park.

    Mairead 26 Beverly area her place only.

    150 bbfscip plenty have reviewed her here. Need her new number if anyone has it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-244c523cdf6e

    Lulu 35.

    She was just okay she also squirts a lot 2 plus Ubers BBFS cip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-3d47e51bd80b

    34 Spanish short girl just okay 1. 5-3 depending on how smooth you are. Bbfscip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-24afcf00f349

    Vanessa 31 oak Brook.

    Cfs, flexible $, wants a vibe first.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-d811aa0a1156

    Tara 33 replied a month later w her number, lost cause.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-b369f89c2f00

    Aria 30 south loop wants more than 2 so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-faac894d8dfe

    Jennifer 35.

    Wants 500 and is way too controlling.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-ae90fd907e69

    Ele 27 controlling and gps.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-efeb5ed0a61a

    Ashbelle 23 gps girl only does it for money doesn't enjoy sex.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-e24d8033d5e5

    Cher 36 no comms probably scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-f3e8e59f7bbe

    Cam 28 no comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-93cf293185e2

    Senasya 30 Naperville.

    No comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-96eb720b4c17

    Kate 22.

    Horrible comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-c48a2ab7e9d3

    Maya 32.

    Wanted to play games.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-8d8443dd8d4e

    Mary 34 highland park.

    Gps wants 5.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-3a670bc22c52

    Jessie 33.

    Weird one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-57c60d736d1d

    Molly 30 Winfield (close to Naperville).

    Stopped responding mid text for absolutely no reason. Weird.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-8f73ce65e1e7

    McKenzie 32 Prospect Heights.

    Too entitled and demanding.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-17f1b6ccfbd7

    Jennifer 24.

    Bad attitude I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-afc40b5492c7

    Ruby 22.

    Gps wants 8.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-96a2478f88d3

    Casey 37.

    Doesn't want to send her pictures. I thought that was weird so I stopped responding.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-0dbc02102062

    Autumn 32.

    Terrible comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-3077ec02bec1

    Maddison 29 elmwood park.

    Bad comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-ad73f10a549f

    Krista 35 Crystal lake.

    Has a big attitude I blocked her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-cd8b90a62367

    Angelica 27 Logan square.

    Nice body seems fun, never met because she's another gps.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-34da3d54216f

    Melissa 28.

    Kinky wants 1. 5 cfs or 3 bb cip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-30fbc357747d

    Leyla 34.

    She's rude with a bad attitude I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-a580e25a7e54

    Kate 35.

    Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-8abf1f45d4de

    Amy 42.

    She's been reviewed here before so I figured I would give her a go. She's too far out in the suburbs and expects you to uber her there and back. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-5bc4184d3724

  11. #17035

    Mean drunk also

    I banged her 3-4 times about 7 years ago. Nice body and nice rack back then, good suction. She looks worn in a couple newer pics; the pool table pic is a 2019 pic. We were day drinking playing pool at Mullens while having a conversation there was a point where no matter what I said she kept getting upset and getting louder and louder. I paid the bill and walked out she followed me out bitching about l owed her an allowance which was typically $300. If I remember right, she's originally from the Boston area.

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed a number of times going back 5+ years. Search is your friend.

    Loves to fuck but is a drink and has issues, She's a pro. She's seen more dicks than the men's room at Wrigley.

  12. #17034
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed a number of times going back 5+ years. Search is your friend.
    I am looking at a profile made last month, that comes up empty. Gracie is a pretty common name, lots of different hits in the Chicago thread.

    Loves to fuck but is a drink and has issues, She's a pro. She's seen more dicks than the men's room at Wrigley.
    This is the context I need. So she's had other profiles on SA, and I know which earlier posts refer to her.

  13. #17033

    Search

    She's been reviewed a number of times going back 5+ years. Search is your friend.

    Loves to fuck but is a drink and has issues, She's a pro. She's seen more dicks than the men's room at Wrigley.

    Quote Originally Posted by TastySnaaxx  [View Original Post]

  14. #17032

  15. #17031

    Lexi and Mia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-7f8b7053f07d

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-37e4ddc9cb12

    These 2 are roommates and are open to threesomes. Lexi is bbfscip. Both are hot. 500 each.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape