Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 1825
-
Today 06:59 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 213Bella
Haven't met, but I had seen her on Tryst. Hope you M&G works out. Please update us (or pm) some details on how she operates: from her Tryst ad it appears that she only does outcalls, but Iwas wondering if she would get a room if she was compensated for it.
Originally Posted by HersheyGuy5
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 15:59 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 100Bella toy
Has anyone seen her? I have a meet and greet set for next week and if things go well I will set up a longer visit.
https://tryst.link/bdsm/snowcappedflame
-
Yesterday 11:25 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 100Bella toy
Anyone seen her? I just scheduled a meet and greet for next week. If it goes well I plan to schedule a longer visit.
https://tryst.link/bdsm/snowcappedflame
-
09-30-26 17:19 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 160Sweet Sassy
I just came from a meeting with this young lady and I had a great time. She is very accommodating and pretty much everything on the menu was quite available. Daty, Dato and whatever else you may be into. I'm definitely going back for seconds.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...n/171794934810
-
09-27-26 22:46 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 294I'm sorry but if you did the basic work you'd know this is a scam ad.
Originally Posted by Lurker986
[View Original Post]
It's not even in Harrisburg and just spam posted in multiple areas.
There's dozens of ads posted today.
I'm unsure what you thought you were going to get other than scammed if you did not even peep the red flags.
Like thanks for the heads-up but nobody should be falling for this in 2026.
-
09-26-26 20:02 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 96Hope to save someone else
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/214742299
Hit up this number yesterday. I only asked for content since she advertised it and if it was good I may consider a visit. Charged $50 for the content, that's fair. Sent the money. Before she sent the content she asked if I wanted to do a video call instead. That was an extra $40. That's a red flag, but also fair. So I went for that, then she started saying that I would need to tip in advance. That's when I cut her off. $90 wasted. I've had worse things happen, so whatever. But save yourself the money and don't fall for it.
-
09-25-26 15:04 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 78Anyone have any experience
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/214650499
Comms are good. Ad seems like Latina agencies, but comms don't and apparently she normally hosts at a private residence. Claims that she is getting a hotel room because she has company and will text me back in about an hour. Refused a face pic and when I asked about menu she replied "relax, you will like it". Not really sure how to perceive this one. If anyone has met her before and has experience please let me know.
-
09-05-26 08:06 #1818Regular Member

Posts: 1She's the real deal if you can get her to respond. Definitely a process. And once you do see her be prepared deal with waiting for her to get ready. It's a good time, tight and will take a pounding.
Originally Posted by BuddyRock
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-26 14:52 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 78I convinced her to send me a real pic a week or so ago.
Originally Posted by SpicyGumbal
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 07:45 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 213Diana / Molly / Alina
Do a Google Search on the phone number as included in the ad: two other names, ages, races, weights & heights show up:
Originally Posted by SpicyGumbal
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...t/583662914042
https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...-/154415185884
-
09-01-26 00:42 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 79Diana
https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...-/566293448800
Diana.
Has anyone seen her? I asked for a face pic and she's a fucking smoke show
EDIT: FAKE STOLEN PICTURES
-
08-31-26 11:37 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 144Report: Nina in Harrisburg
I ended up seeing Nina a few weeks back and left a review on the other site: https://tryst.link/escort/nina69.
She looks just like her photos and has a good vibe. DATY, DFK, and MSOG were on the table. Really chill personality; would definitely recommend if you're in the area. I opted for the 90 minutes for $450, which was pretty reasonable. Be safe, treat her well.
-
08-26-26 15:25 #1813Senior Member

Posts: 214Screening info
Photo of your I'd. (You may blur out sensitive infomariom. However your photo and name must remain visible / reasable).
Originally Posted by WasabiMan
[View Original Post]
Link to your active Facebook / Linkedin profile page.
That's a hard pass.
-
08-24-26 17:21 #1812Regular Member

Posts: 1Has anyone seen her before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cumbe...r/324966280297
I have texted her before but she's responds in weeks.
-
08-24-26 08:20 #1811Regular Member

Posts: 6https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/214103215
Originally Posted by Bulla69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





