Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 122 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1821
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1821
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker986  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/214742299

    Hit up this number yesterday. I only asked for content since she advertised it and if it was good I may consider a visit. Charged $50 for the content, that's fair. Sent the money. Before she sent the content she asked if I wanted to do a video call instead. That was an extra $40. That's a red flag, but also fair. So I went for that, then she started saying that I would need to tip in advance. That's when I cut her off. $90 wasted. I've had worse things happen, so whatever. But save yourself the money and don't fall for it.
    I'm sorry but if you did the basic work you'd know this is a scam ad.

    It's not even in Harrisburg and just spam posted in multiple areas.

    There's dozens of ads posted today.

    I'm unsure what you thought you were going to get other than scammed if you did not even peep the red flags.

    Like thanks for the heads-up but nobody should be falling for this in 2026.

  2. #1820

    Hope to save someone else

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/214742299

    Hit up this number yesterday. I only asked for content since she advertised it and if it was good I may consider a visit. Charged $50 for the content, that's fair. Sent the money. Before she sent the content she asked if I wanted to do a video call instead. That was an extra $40. That's a red flag, but also fair. So I went for that, then she started saying that I would need to tip in advance. That's when I cut her off. $90 wasted. I've had worse things happen, so whatever. But save yourself the money and don't fall for it.

  3. #1819

    Anyone have any experience

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/214650499

    Comms are good. Ad seems like Latina agencies, but comms don't and apparently she normally hosts at a private residence. Claims that she is getting a hotel room because she has company and will text me back in about an hour. Refused a face pic and when I asked about menu she replied "relax, you will like it". Not really sure how to perceive this one. If anyone has met her before and has experience please let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f9ba704ef486818e94e3babf8a83cca3_f.jpg‎  

  4. #1818
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRock  [View Original Post]
    Photo of your I'd. (You may blur out sensitive infomariom. However your photo and name must remain visible / reasable).

    Link to your active Facebook / Linkedin profile page.

    That's a hard pass.
    She's the real deal if you can get her to respond. Definitely a process. And once you do see her be prepared deal with waiting for her to get ready. It's a good time, tight and will take a pounding.

  5. #1817
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyGumbal  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...-/566293448800

    Diana.

    Has anyone seen her? I asked for a face pic and she's a fucking smoke show

    EDIT: FAKE STOLEN PICTURES
    I convinced her to send me a real pic a week or so ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260904_145015_TextNow.jpg‎  

  6. #1816

    Diana / Molly / Alina

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyGumbal  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...-/566293448800

    Diana.

    Has anyone seen her? I asked for a face pic and she's a fucking smoke show

    EDIT: FAKE STOLEN PICTURES
    Do a Google Search on the phone number as included in the ad: two other names, ages, races, weights & heights show up:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...t/583662914042

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...-/154415185884

  7. #1815

    Diana

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...-/566293448800

    Diana.

    Has anyone seen her? I asked for a face pic and she's a fucking smoke show

    EDIT: FAKE STOLEN PICTURES
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260831_191641_TextNow.jpg‎  

  8. #1814

    Report: Nina in Harrisburg

    I ended up seeing Nina a few weeks back and left a review on the other site: https://tryst.link/escort/nina69.

    She looks just like her photos and has a good vibe. DATY, DFK, and MSOG were on the table. Really chill personality; would definitely recommend if you're in the area. I opted for the 90 minutes for $450, which was pretty reasonable. Be safe, treat her well.

  9. #1813

    Screening info

    Quote Originally Posted by WasabiMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cumbe...r/324966280297

    I have texted her before but she's responds in weeks.
    Photo of your I'd. (You may blur out sensitive infomariom. However your photo and name must remain visible / reasable).

    Link to your active Facebook / Linkedin profile page.

    That's a hard pass.

  10. #1812
    Has anyone seen her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cumbe...r/324966280297

    I have texted her before but she's responds in weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-08-24 172031.jpg‎  

  11. #1811
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulla69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/214103215
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3652.jpg‎   IMG_3651.jpg‎  

  12. #1810

    Latinas

    Has anyone seen, or know anything about the Latinas that have been advertising lately?

    For example: https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...f/846457292479.

    And.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...-/702059757154

  13. #1809

    Inquiry!


  14. #1808

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazz52  [View Original Post]
    I saw Diamond a few times probably 10 years ago; the photos she posts are accurate to that era:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...d/690758359481

    I remember seeing her at one of the lower-end places off 83 near the turnpike. She was always freshly showered, consistent, good BBBJ & kisser. It would be interesting to see her slimmed down.

    As to the pets, it sounds like she is living with Sky / Kat (also old pics; the one with her legs spread is close; no way she is 115 lbs. Unless she lost about 50):

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...l/625824698695

    I first met Sky at a house in Wormleysburg many years ago. OK place, mattress on the floor of a room on the first floor. Great mouth and a fantastic technique. I later saw her at one of the places on North Front Street, and she always had critters: cats, rabbits, a dog; never a fuss, but it was uncomfortable. Mouth was still great. Occasionally she mentions two providers, and I'm pretty sure that Diamond is the second.
    Sky is a complete mess now days. She lives in a motel room with a guy and a big dog. Her body is saggy, missing teeth, and smells bad. Pictures are from many years ago and she looks nothing like them at all. My advise is stay away from her completely.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...l/625824698695

  15. #1807

    Diamond (and Sky)

    Quote Originally Posted by Readytoo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her quite a while ago and at the time I believe she was living in New Cumberland, did not have a room full of pets that I was aware of. I too found her to be friendly and accommodating to a point.

    I did not get the service from her that I expected so was a one and done for me. I would never send money to a provider, you did the right thing in my eyes. You got your enjoyment and paid for that so that is all you need to do. Thanks for giving the update on her.
    I saw Diamond a few times probably 10 years ago; the photos she posts are accurate to that era:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...d/690758359481

    I remember seeing her at one of the lower-end places off 83 near the turnpike. She was always freshly showered, consistent, good BBBJ & kisser. It would be interesting to see her slimmed down.

    As to the pets, it sounds like she is living with Sky / Kat (also old pics; the one with her legs spread is close; no way she is 115 lbs. Unless she lost about 50):

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...l/625824698695

    I first met Sky at a house in Wormleysburg many years ago. OK place, mattress on the floor of a room on the first floor. Great mouth and a fantastic technique. I later saw her at one of the places on North Front Street, and she always had critters: cats, rabbits, a dog; never a fuss, but it was uncomfortable. Mouth was still great. Occasionally she mentions two providers, and I'm pretty sure that Diamond is the second.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 122 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape