Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 530 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 7939
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7924

    Options

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIsDog  [View Original Post]
    What is a guy supposed to do? I need to be in Sarasota for a meeting and was weighing my options:

    1) Eastern AMP pretty well detailed.

    2) Stefania Sassari lacks current reviews here. The other site is pretty positive.

    3) Angel Starr lacks current review here.
    All of these are great options and legit options. I would recommend them in the exact order you have them in.

  2. #7923

    Options

    Stephanie and Angel Starr both have tons of reviews on TER. Both positive, Stephanie's are better. Angel is not full GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Eastern, easily.

  3. #7922
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIsDog  [View Original Post]
    What is a guy supposed to do? I need to be in Sarasota for a meeting and was weighing my options:

    1) Eastern AMP pretty well detailed.

    2) Stefania Sassari lacks current reviews here. The other site is pretty positive.

    3) Angel Starr lacks current review here.
    Eastern, easily.

  4. #7921

    Older Jewelz

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDamage  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/353229070245

    Young (er) Jewelz is a laid back chick who appears to be free of former demons. She was staying in a low budget motel near the airport. Donation for a HHR was somewhat budget friendly at 160 Kohl's cash. She was freshly showered and looked exactly like her photos. A bIt of friendly chat and then an unrushed session. I was able to clean up and go right back to my life, no smoke smell or other funk clinging to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...n/366623378537

    Older Jewelz will waste your time. She will need another 15 minutes after your scheduled time and then you will sit in the parking lot of a residential community waving at the passing families and little kids wondering why you're sitting in a running car for 45 minutes more. If you somehow make it upstairs you will wait another 30 minutes while she rummages through piles of stuff and talks to her tiny dog. She's a super nice lady, just extremely scatter brained. The session was unremarkable and I would not repeat. She offers various other grooming services which might be a better option if you have a completely open schedule and are in need of manscaping.
    You described the older Jewelz to a tee! I sat in the parking lot for about 5 minutes after the second time she said she was almost ready. After that I said goodbye. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.

  5. #7920

    Sarasota Options

    What is a guy supposed to do? I need to be in Sarasota for a meeting and was weighing my options:

    1) Eastern AMP pretty well detailed.

    2) Stefania Sassari lacks current reviews here. The other site is pretty positive.

    3) Angel Starr lacks current review here.

  6. #7919

    A Tale of Two Jewelz

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/353229070245

    Young (er) Jewelz is a laid back chick who appears to be free of former demons. She was staying in a low budget motel near the airport. Donation for a HHR was somewhat budget friendly at 160 Kohl's cash. She was freshly showered and looked exactly like her photos. A bIt of friendly chat and then an unrushed session. I was able to clean up and go right back to my life, no smoke smell or other funk clinging to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...n/366623378537

    Older Jewelz will waste your time. She will need another 15 minutes after your scheduled time and then you will sit in the parking lot of a residential community waving at the passing families and little kids wondering why you're sitting in a running car for 45 minutes more. If you somehow make it upstairs you will wait another 30 minutes while she rummages through piles of stuff and talks to her tiny dog. She's a super nice lady, just extremely scatter brained. The session was unremarkable and I would not repeat. She offers various other grooming services which might be a better option if you have a completely open schedule and are in need of manscaping.

  7. #7918

    Random photos

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    I remember them randomly texting me with photos which I didn't appreciate! I will decide if I go to them or ML (my go to spot).
    Yes they do that. And the pics are never of the girl there. ML sends touched up pics if you ask for one. My plumber didn't enjoy ML last week. Same girl till end of month. Baby damage and she made him move to the floor as she thought the bed was too loud. Was the room on the left. They need some mirrors in the rooms also!

  8. #7917

    Nykee from Fort Myers

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...d/276502302124

    Hey brothers, I saw Nykee when she was visiting us for a few days. I had seen her before a few times and had great experiences. So jumped at the chance to see her again. Overall not much has changed, easy communication and set up. Mid level hotel, clean and no drama. She looks like the pictures but she has put on a few pounds, maybe had a baby since I saw her I don't know and didn't ask. She's super friendly, no rush. BBBJ cfs multiple positions. I'd recommend and plan on reaching out again next time she's around.

  9. #7916

    Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMachine  [View Original Post]
    Cute little young spinner there until end of month. Poor English but you can just pick her up and put her where you want her!
    I remember them randomly texting me with photos which I didn't appreciate! I will decide if I go to them or ML (my go to spot).

  10. #7915

    Paramount

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    That number is correct.

    curious if anyone has been to paramount recently?
    Cute little young spinner there until end of month. Poor English but you can just pick her up and put her where you want her!

  11. #7914

    See 7904

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    I know there are a few out there but anyone seen this Ashley?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...l/066713776394
    That is who I saw and reported in post #7904. Nice lady based on my 20 min encounter. Not a young body, her attitude and performance made up for it.

  12. #7913

    Ashley

    I know there are a few out there but anyone seen this Ashley?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...l/066713776394

  13. #7912

    Thats not good

    Quote Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6  [View Original Post]
    Went to AAA on Mauna Loa Blvd early last month for the VIP. Enjoyed it. She was small and tight, maybe early 40's. Great set up at the location. I have since tried to set up another session, but no one is answering calls or text. Have they changed their number. The last four numbers I have is 2858.
    That number is correct.

    curious if anyone has been to paramount recently?

  14. #7911

    Cat

    Can anyone please share some info on her?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214776368

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #7910

    Recommendations

    Gents,

    In on vacation and looking for recommendations to help with relaxing. What are your thoughts? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape