Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 534 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 7996
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7981

    Wait WHAT?!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    He already knew it was a bad idea, he said as much but for some reason you thought the appropriate action was to ridicule and shame him by rubbing it in his face? You have been here one month and posted 7 times, why in the fuck would you ever think this was appropriate?

    I wish you the best of luck in whatever other forum you go to.

    A2

  2. #7980
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan502  [View Original Post]
    Black Colombian hosting out off Cahaba Heights. Advertises on EB. Banging body, sexy af.
    Link? What's EB?

  3. #7979

    Baddie black Latina (Colombian)

    Black Colombian hosting out off Cahaba Heights. Advertises on EB. Banging body, sexy af.

  4. #7978

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    Unless she has changed recently, she does not. Decent date but I can't fuck with hard line CBJ girls.
    CBJ is most definitely always a deal breaker for me. I've been keeping on eye on the Birmingham board for an eventual visit. CBJ eliminates her from consideration. I prefer as open a menu as possible.

    BPS.

  5. #7977

    Niki

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...s/654520252373

    Saw Niki twice now. One time was in Bessemer and the other was downtown but both visits were nice. She is the girl in the pics. BBJ, CFS, and no rush. Very easy to have a conversation with. Will repeat.

  6. #7976
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanitarian  [View Original Post]
    Lexi is a crack ***** with your typical criminal thug bf that beats the shit out of her frequently when he's not locked up. Her name is Christy and she has an abortion about twice a year.
    Sounds like you've had to pay for one. The funny thing is you think I don't know any of this. The pimp's bond is getting revoked tomorrow BTW.

  7. #7975
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    Unless she has changed recently, she does not. Decent date but I can't fuck with hard line CBJ girls.
    Thanks Phoenix I appreciate the info! Yep no BBBJ is a hard no for me too! MJ.

  8. #7974
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    I like her look and she has a pretty nice menu does she do BBBJ? MJ.
    Unless she has changed recently, she does not. Decent date but I can't fuck with hard line CBJ girls.

  9. #7973

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by OptionFlipper  [View Original Post]
    I agree Lexy is underrated. She's built very well and is fun, BUT she's always hosting in god-awful places that I would never want to frequent. The only times I've seen her is when she's happen to be in a decent spot. Which is not very often.
    Lexi is a crack ***** with your typical criminal thug bf that beats the shit out of her frequently when he's not locked up. Her name is Christy and she has an abortion about twice a year.

  10. #7972
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMGuy12  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n/626718407661

    Saw this lady again, it's about a once a month thing now. Very accommodating and hot (I like very short women though).
    I like her look and she has a pretty nice menu does she do BBBJ? MJ.

  11. #7971
    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    If I were to be in birmingham for an afternoon, who would you suggest for someone who will reliably answer a text or call and can host? Can be escort or massage, I prefer white girls of most sizes, though not into BBW. Don't mind curves and thick girls though.
    There are a few mentioned in the forum, I'd suggest starting with browsing, if you haven't. Senior members provide good intel. Also what quality do you seek? There are budget friendly recommendations, mid level, and high end. Skipthegames, Escortbabylon, Tryst, and Callescort are popular sites for escort advertising in these parts. If you find one that tickles your fancy post the ad.

  12. #7970
    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    If I were to be in birmingham for an afternoon, who would you suggest for someone who will reliably answer a text or call and can host? Can be escort or massage, I prefer white girls of most sizes, though not into BBW. Don't mind curves and thick girls though.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...s/133908839585

    This girl is great she gives an amazing blowjob but she's probably a little larger than you would care for you can look at her pics and decide for yourself hope you find somebody that you can have some fun with! MJ.

  13. #7969

    Coming to Bham for a day

    If I were to be in birmingham for an afternoon, who would you suggest for someone who will reliably answer a text or call and can host? Can be escort or massage, I prefer white girls of most sizes, though not into BBW. Don't mind curves and thick girls though.

  14. #7968
    Quote Originally Posted by OptionFlipper  [View Original Post]
    I agree Lexy is underrated. She's built very well and is fun, BUT she's always hosting in god-awful places that I would never want to frequent. The only times I've seen her is when she's happen to be in a decent spot. Which is not very often.
    That's true, if you hit her on a day she's not advertising or doesn't have any visits lined up she'll host at her place which is not too bad. I absolutely hate going anywhere near the airport, but have made exceptions for this one.

  15. #7967
    Quote Originally Posted by Watts747  [View Original Post]
    Not a delightful person after all took my vehicle had it all day had to walk in the sun to rent a vehicle to try and track down my vehicle found her with her black pimp and drug dealer in the pipe shop in Bessemer unable to post her status but be warned the more beautiful more deadly https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...s/650296030258.
    Brother I'm really sorry that happened to you! But why in the world would you ever loan a provider your vehicle like that. I would even balk at driving someone to a location and dropping them off. Most of these girls are unreliable at best and so many of them are straight out scammers and thieves driven by the urge to support their drug habit. Be very very careful out there and hopefully while this was a very unpleasant experience it was a lesson well learned! MJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape