Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #493

    Mickey's Tuesday Daze

    Jen, Gia, Lauren, Anna, & Violet and at least one other dancer (AA -BBW) who is unknown to me. There may have been 3 customers (max) and none stayed long!

  2. #492

    Bananas

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Varies with the hotness of the provider. I've gotten BBBJ COB for 100, but paid 200 for a HJ with a much hotter girl. Negotiate before.
    $200 for a handy at mickeys is batshit.

  3. #491

    Mickeys

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    New to Mickeys and wondering what is generally the donation and what services are provided? Thanks.
    Varies with the hotness of the provider. I've gotten BBBJ COB for 100, but paid 200 for a HJ with a much hotter girl. Negotiate before.

  4. #490

    What is a typical VIP donation

    New to Mickeys and wondering what is generally the donation and what services are provided? Thanks.

  5. #489

    Does today count? Mickey's!

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmenzerr  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reports, current line ups, etc. ?
    Jen, Rose, Serenity, Gia, Lauren and Regina, with 1 other customer during my visit. Coffee doesn't visit, but some of you do visit. As for those that pump the question repetitively, post a lineup that you've seen or stop asking.

  6. #488

    Recent reports?

    Any recent reports, current line ups, etc. ?

  7. #487

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan  [View Original Post]
    Can someone describe Trinity's look?
    Goth look, greenish hair.

  8. #486

    Mickeys Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakefourfun  [View Original Post]
    So I had a little time on my hands and I stopped into see who is dancing at Mickey's. Penny and Sunny and some other Latina looking girl were there. Decided to jump into a VIP with Penny, have had VIP with her before and she is very accommodating just not enthusiastic, although puts in good effort.

    Finally ran into Sunny who I've been hoping to catch up with and wish I grabbed her for VIP but a Penny beat her to it. Sunny is exactly my type and looking forward to getting her into the booth, hopefully she is as accommodating as penny!

    Any more thoughts on sunny?

    J4 F.
    Was this the day crew or evening shift? Thanks in advance.

  9. #485

    Recent visit

    So I had a little time on my hands and I stopped into see who is dancing at Mickey's. Penny and Sunny and some other Latina looking girl were there. Decided to jump into a VIP with Penny, have had VIP with her before and she is very accommodating just not enthusiastic, although puts in good effort.

    Finally ran into Sunny who I've been hoping to catch up with and wish I grabbed her for VIP but a Penny beat her to it. Sunny is exactly my type and looking forward to getting her into the booth, hopefully she is as accommodating as penny!

    Any more thoughts on sunny?

    J4 F.

  10. #484

    Mickey's

    Emeral, Coco, Jen, & Gia on the bar top today.

  11. #483

    Mickey's Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been this week, but I noticed Trinity was in early afternoon one day. Usually a night and weekend girl.
    Can someone describe Trinity's look?

  12. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmen  [View Original Post]
    Any new re-entries to the Mickey's line up since 7/23/2026?. Good, Bad, or meh. On any lineup witnessed by someone that went through the doors in Cumberland RI?
    Haven't been this week, but I noticed Trinity was in early afternoon one day. Usually a night and weekend girl.

  13. #481

    Mickey's Lineup

    Any new re-entries to the Mickey's line up since 7/23/2026?. Good, Bad, or meh. On any lineup witnessed by someone that went through the doors in Cumberland RI?

  14. #480

    Mickeys

    They been having some Instagram stories only 1 chick I been seeing caught my eyes blonde barbie brat or something is the handle, she's like chubby but carry it well. Been seeing night shift, any one know of extras or who's the go to there?

  15. #479

    Thursday

    I expect better than I found on Thursday. I've not been pleased with Tuesday either. I did catch Penny on her return day to Mickeys 30 days ago. Sunni takes forever to get ready and doesn't work the room. Thank Mtn Bkr for the Sunni siting! There was a young shapely and attractive AA (not Penny) that strolled in around 3:00 PM, but I was not going back in the club.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape