Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 18594
-
Today 00:14 #18594Senior Member

Posts: 254Just got out of a discussion in the Escort thread with a dude who described a session at covered PSE. Told him that's like saying you drive a Chevy Mustang. He is convinced that PSE is whatever he thinks it is, never mind the decades long standard among long-time mongers. Apparently, it's a new world out there. Whatever I think it is, is what it is. Kinda like the days when you needed a winning record to make the baseball playoffs. Apparently not anymore! Look up Houston Astro's 2026 regular season record. .
Originally Posted by KungFuLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 14:58 #18593Regular Member

Posts: 12Donations
You'll need to pay the house fee when you enter, which is $40 for 30 min and $60 for 60 min.
Originally Posted by Zach2423
[View Original Post]
Then after your masseuse takes you inside the room, if you want the standard menu (BBBJ + CFS), usually I pay $160 for 30 min and $180 for 60 min.
So all in for a half hour it's 200 (40 house + 160 tip) or 240 (60 house + 180 tip).
-
Yesterday 14:42 #18592Senior Member

Posts: 151Fucking Crazy
The crazier the head, the more insane the pussy. I had a wonderful time with Mina, she loves to fuck but you got to be on the same freakquency. You need to go shopping for custom condoms for those situations where you'll need one. Check out MyOne, I found a model for me and am able to finish with them having had issues with the standard spa condoms. If you really only want BBFS you got to do a bit more reading because there are options. Check out Sunny Spa on Bell Rd, Vita Spa by the F35 station, or Red 8 in the far East and you will get your raw dawg at your own potential peril.
Originally Posted by KungFuLuvr
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, stay tested, and keep fucking Crazy.
-
Yesterday 09:05 #18591Regular Member

Posts: 14Define PSE sir because to me and the majority of mongers by far define PSE as BBFS. With that said I went to see Mina yesterday and paid the $60 house fee for the hour. She immediately started to dfk when we got into the room. I offered her a $160 tip for oral sex and rimming performed on each other with no boom boom. She agreed and I daty and rim her and then she gives me BBBJ but no rim. When she sees how big I got she immediately grabs a condom and wants to fuck me. I told her I am way to thick for condoms and I only do BBFS. So I offered $100 more and she got really pissed off at me. I then offered her a $400 tip for BBFS and she just snapped like she is bipolar and gave me back my $160 and kept the house fee and told me to hit the road. She is young, very pretty and sexy and her trimmed vagina looks incredible. I was hoping to see her every 2 weeks. The rejection I felt from her really hurt me. She is a psycho *****.
Originally Posted by DoToDont
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 07:11 #18590Regular Member

Posts: 1Infinity spa
Hey everyone new to the hobby, I was wanting to know how the girls price range at infinity?
I was thinking 6 9 my go to LOL any info? Thank you.
-
09-26-26 19:37 #18589Senior Member

Posts: 118My list for this weekend
I went on a massage spree the last 7 days. Body very sore and balls almost exploded.
Here is list of top 5:
1. Mia at Spa 63 on 67th ave and Olive ave in Glendale. Passion and GFE.
2. Gia at Lucky spa in Peoria, far away but worth it. Good GFE.
3. infinity spa. Roll the dice and any good, but a little rehearsed.
4. Tie. Redstar spa on 83rd in Peoria or Tai Chi at 51st and Olive.
I call this a tie but it depends on the time of day that you go. During the day there is a hot mamasan at Tai Chi.
5. I don't know the best places in Mesa anymore, so help me out.
-
09-25-26 15:38 #18588Regular Member

Posts: 1Strawberry, all the fun I could handle
Before I start I want to point out this is my first review. I have enjoying this hobby for the past 3 years. Iv read reviews and comments from you all for some time. I figured it was time to jump into the conversation.
Now, onto the review.
I visited Red 8 Spa, Strawberry (my escape from reality!) I try to always set my appointment early afternoon. I don't want my masseuse tiered from tending to all of you guys. Arrived a bit early and was prepared toy in hand. Sia opened the window, handed her the house fee, opened the door, gave me a little kiss, she is lots of fun as well. She took me to the room where I was told to wait because Strawberry was showering and would be in soon.
Thought to myself it would be silly to wait. She was already undressed. She would have to dry off, get dressed, come to the room, get undressed again, I decided to tell Sia that I needed a shower too with a big smile and my head nodding towards the back. I placed my loose belongings on the small table (nothing of value that all stays in the locked car). With no hesitation, Sia took my hand and escorted me to a nice, wet, and juicy strawberry. I snuck up behind her with a gentle hug. I've tried to surprise her in the past by hiding behind the door or the massage table and jumping out, feeling stupid when I get her reaction. I finally got her to jump as she turned, and she slapped the crap out of me, laughing when she realized it was me. It was actually a little slap on the chest. It sounds better the other way.
Quick side note: I'd like to thank whoever cleaned up the shower. It was nasty before.
I told Strawberry that I was very dirty and needed her to wash me. I told her that she should wash my ass. Very well because she was going to lick it in the room. The only time she ever does this for me is when she personally washes my ass. Once I was clean to her standards, she didn't wait to get to the room to start. We moved away from the water, and I got a fantastic BJ along with some light riming. Thinking it was time to dry off and head to the room, she asked with an evil little smile if I wanted a golden shower. We had done this once before. Yes, I said, as I set on my ass and got into position. I didn't think I'd get off on it the first time, but I did. I rinsed off one last time before drying off and heading to the room.
Once in the room, towels are tossed on the floor. I place my clothes on the couch as she places hers on the dresser. We make out like boyfriends and girlfriends, touching and rubbing everywhere. Thinking to myself if she were my real girlfriend, I would always have something of mine inside one of her holes. She starts to stroke my dick softly. If you haven't spent time with her, she has these little hands that make my member look much bigger. I laugh because I know I'm average. I tell her, "Lay down, I'll massage you. " Starting at her feet, I work my way up, rubbing and licking everywhere. I get close to her ass and ask her why her butt looks so big, but each cheek fits perfectly in each hand. "It's because I'm so tiny," she says. Yes, yes, you are. I lightly feel her clean-shaven pussy, and her ass raises slightly. No, no, not yet, I say to her. At this point, I'm on my knees straddling her ass, and I have my dick shoved between her legs. I grab her by her wrist firmly, but not aggressively. Her ass comes up again, this time higher. Not yet, I say again, putting both wrists in one hand and moving her hair to the side to start kissing her neck softly. I repeat again, not yet. After a little more massage, I jump off the table and tell her to turn over so I can rub the front. I stand at the end of the table, softly lightly playing with her breasts. She wiggles her body up the table until her head is hanging off. Sia walks in to see if I wanted her to join but I declined, which was hard knowing she's lots of fun too. Sia comes close to give me a DFK, then walks out, closing the door. Strawberry, unfazed by this, is sucking away. I'm in heaven. This is my favorite position when getting BBBJ. It's even better when she forces me down her throat as far as she can and starts wiggling her head from side to side. I grab my loose belonging, which was a toy to play with Strawberry's clit. Listen up! Here's my approach for those of you who haven't had the best experience with her. She has to comfortable with you The easiest and fastest way is to make her feel comfortable with you. Make it about her wet make her finish three, four, five, or six times. She'll transform into this incredibly excited and sexy girl who wants to keep finishing again and again. That's when the toy gets put away so she must use you and your tool. Anyone who saw her on Tuesday if she seemed tiered, we hen at it for 90 min both soaked from her juices. I wasn't about to stop. So much fun!
Only here till the end of the month. I'll see her at least 2 more time before she leaves.
-
09-25-26 11:59 #18587Senior Member

Posts: 36All of that for $. 8 total? You have skills that I do not posses. This sounds fantastic.
Originally Posted by PhxEngine
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 23:29 #18586Senior Member

Posts: 203Latina Spa At 32nd and Oak
Was craving latinas again recently and decided to stop by this place again. Last time it wasn't remotely tempting to stick around but this time an attractive busty blonde greeted me. I decided to stey and opted for FS for $. 8 total.
Ahe started with a nice back rub for a few minutes and then moved on to a nice CBJ on the flip followed by CG that was fantastic. The grip was great and I could tell that she was into it too. I was worried that things were going too quickly so I asked to change it up. Then went for mish for a little while and finished by pounding awayin k9. Had a good time overall and may repeat.
-
09-24-26 16:22 #18585Senior Member

Posts: 573She is (or at least was last Friday) at Cloud on Lindsay and Broadway. I think she's going by Lulu now. Same jeweled face and enormous ass.
Originally Posted by JayGatsby88
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 14:36 #18584Senior Member

Posts: 56Zoey at Sunny Spa
Walked in and was greeted by Zoey. Cute, young looking, short, great build, nice curves. She started with the massage. Oil on the back, decent pressure through the shoulders, stayed on the lower back a bit, then worked the legs. After the flip it went to teasing followed by some LFK. From there she dropped to BBBJ and we transitioned to 69 after. She had pretty good oral skills. Good tongue work overall. Switched off between HJ and the BBBJ during the 69. When it was time to put the cover all she offered BBFS for extra. It was very tempting but I didn't have any extra on me. Told her maybe next time then she threw on the cover. Started mish, then doggy, then her on top, back to mish to finish. Just the usual positions and she stayed into it the whole time. Warm towel after and gave me a head rub.
-
09-23-26 22:41 #18583Senior Member

Posts: 11867th and Olive. Spa63.
I came here yesterday and got Tiffany. I've never met her before so it was a nice change. She was a lot of fun and she really enjoys her work. She started to slip on cover for BJ, but I asked for BBBJ and she said OK. We also did 69 and went on to CFS. She's worth a second visit this month. Also, Mia is still here and she's got a great spinner body. Lucky moved somewhere else. One of the mamasan's here is also very hot. I'll come back in a week.
-
09-23-26 22:31 #18582Senior Member

Posts: 118I stopped in here looking for Lucky too. The mamasan wasn't there yesterday, so I couldn't ask. - I'll DM you if I find her.
Originally Posted by FiveAces
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 17:58 #18581Senior Member

Posts: 61Red 8 - May
Pass on May if you visit Red 8 this week. Non-GFE and not into it. Got tired of L1 after 5 minutes and had to self service.
-
09-23-26 13:31 #18580Regular Member

Posts: 2Fendi
Saw Fendi at Golden Panda a couple of weeks ago and was given an amazing experience, just like previous reports had mentioned. A unique TS experience with this voluptuous woman then an amazing ending in the room. I would love to see her again but I understand she is no longer at Golden Panda. Does anyone know where she is now? Highly worth the visit.











Reply With Quote




