Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2666 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39966

    Tokyo Ginza

    There have been a few reports about Tokyo Ginza lately so I decided to give it a try since I was in the area. They sent me a few pics of who was available. As usual, pictures were way off from the actual girl. I was hoping but disappointed. Got the VIP half hour and everything was delivered as promised. But I was really hoping for a younger provider. Probably about the same level of the pps spots on the northside. Will not repeat.

  2. #39965

    50/50 Spa Yuki

    2nd time I have been to this spa. The first time, Yuki was on vacation, and I had someone else that gave a phenomenal massage with a teasing, edging final. Cannot remember the last masseuse's name, but she was not very hot, so I wanted to try Yuki. Rang the doorbell and a really cute mid 40's Asian answered the door. I figured it was Yuki, but it was not. Yuki came out and greeted me, and we proceeded to the massage room. A nice massage, and she asked if I wanted the $60 upgrade for body-to-body. I went for it, and Yuki took off her top. She has phenomenal breasts, and she proceeded to rub them everywhere, but on my penis. I did get to suck on her tits very briefly. She then teased my balls from behind, and then I flipped, and she put a finger up my ass while rubbing me out. A good time, but the massage and the edging was better the first time without the $60 upgrade. Kind of expensive for an upgraded handjob with no other extras except some brief tit-licking. I get the feeling that it would be more fun the more times I visit. I did enjoy seeing her hot breasts though. I am torn if I want to see her again, try her friend solo, or do a four-hand. I will return to try one of those options.

  3. #39964
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Is pure spa any good or is it a granny factory. Also curious what's the best place out in the western burbs Lombard area. Plus points for table shower. Plus points for service. Plus points for younger or middle aged girls.

    I know getting all three is impossible LOL so one or the other is fine.
    There is a very active Lombard thread that can answer all those questions.

  4. #39963

    Go west

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Is pure spa any good or is it a granny factory. Also curious what's the best place out in the western burbs Lombard area. Plus points for table shower. Plus points for service. Plus points for younger or middle aged girls.

    I know getting all three is impossible LOL so one or the other is fine.
    Haven't been to Pure in a while but pretty much everything you're asking about is available if you go a few miles west from there. Check the Lombard thread for details.

  5. #39962

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by IH634  [View Original Post]
    Amy at Nunhouse?
    It's Amy at lavender spa on Armitage.

  6. #39961

    Daisy at Lunar Body Work

    Had a gap between stops and figured screw it, might as well get some table time. Drew Daisy. Short Chinese spinner type, probably somewhere in her 30's. Average body, decent face, and a surprisingly nice rack. She also had a tattoo. Massage was respectable. Plenty of oil, fair pressure on the back, then some thumb work around the shoulders before she moved down to the legs. After the flip she teased for a bit, then went into HJ. Nice steady stroke and she let me enjoy the view. Finished with BBBJ. Wet enough, good tongue work. Quick cleanup and I was out. Solid middle of the road session.

  7. #39960

    Odd Messages. Chicago Famous Spa Girl

    Not going to name the girl don't want to put her on blast but is anyone else getting odd messages asking for extremely expensive gifts and offer raw service in trade.

    I know this Chicago Famous Spa Girl has $$$ but out of the blue blowing me up.

    DM's are fine but was wondering if anyone else is getting odd messages.

  8. #39959

    Looking for good L1 and facial.

    Hey haven't been on in a while. But I'm looking for a good L1 with a facial not looking for a L2 or L3 I just like to cum on faces. Also not overly expensive in the downtown areas.

  9. #39958
    Quote Originally Posted by AnyHoleWillDo  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing Amy there for a few weeks. Easy parking in front. It's an apartment but service is great. 200 gets you cfs. I've done a 2 popper a couple times. Pretty Asian girl roughly 35-40 I'm guessing with wrinkles around eyes. Let's you drill her for about 20-25 minutes. She'll let you smack her ass. No bareback yet. My experience in the last 40 years is that they'll all do bareback for the right donation. It's a good pounding for 200 though. Open at 9 and closes past my bedtime. Be safe.
    Amy at Nunhouse?

  10. #39957

    Pure Spa and Lombard

    Is pure spa any good or is it a granny factory. Also curious what's the best place out in the western burbs Lombard area. Plus points for table shower. Plus points for service. Plus points for younger or middle aged girls.

    I know getting all three is impossible LOL so one or the other is fine.

  11. #39956

    Royal in Rogers Park

    I'll begin with a PSA for guys looking for a younger provider. The spot on Pratt just east of Clark in Rogers Park has a younger provider. Guessing Asian age is not easy but she's certainly not a MILF that looks young. I'd guess late 20's. Flat ass and couldn't gauge breast size since she was wearing a loose fitting shirt. Not super pretty but pretty enough. Anyway, she asked for 200 for 30 minutes after I said no massage just boom boom. 200 is nuts so I said ok if no condom. She was stuck on some kind of loop about no condom even though I didn't actually have 200 if she agreed and came back with a lower price with a condom. Anyway, you want younger on the north side give her a try. I wouldn't do her for 200 but 140 would have been good.

    So I jumped a block south to Royal. Rose is still there. I really prefer not to repeat but I'm finally COVID free and had too much pent up swimmers. Rose is 160 for 30. I reviewed her before, but she's friendly so I'll add another. DATY, LFK, BBJ, CFS. Very thick nipples. I can't remember breast size and this time she was on her back so her naturals just blend into her chest. I assume she's a B but the nipples are the separator if you want big thick nipples. And as I said, she's very friendly. English is pretty good. Better than most but not amazing.

  12. #39955

    Yancey at Purple Rainbow

    After bouncing around at multiple busy places, had a very nice visit with Yancey at Purple Rainbow. She was very cute and had a great body. Well done fake boobs. Generally accommodating. Very limited English. When I got there, there was a guy who seemed to work there. They had an argument in Chinese. Not sure what it was about. Might have been me?

    We started with a brief massage, or a pretense of a massage. Kissing with a lot of tongue, sort of shoving it in my mouth, it was, I dunno, clumsy? Not, like, bad, There was BBBJ, daty, I brought a small vibrator, which she seemed to enjoy. Then she got on and rode me for a while. Very tight, very shallow vagina. Took a bit of time, but that was how she got me off.

    $300. I would say, I thought Yancey was a sweet girl. I do like it better when women can take more cock.

  13. #39954

    Rhetorical

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls.

    A2

  14. #39953

    Facial?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Besides the famous Bebe / Karly. Anyone else know of a good place to get a great massage, followed by a good L1 + facial?
    Who's receiving the facial in this situation?

  15. #39952

    Midway

    Anything worth checking out near Midway airport today?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape