Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2665 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39960

    Odd Messages. Chicago Famous Spa Girl

    Not going to name the girl don't want to put her on blast but is anyone else getting odd messages asking for extremely expensive gifts and offer raw service in trade.

    I know this Chicago Famous Spa Girl has $$$ but out of the blue blowing me up.

    DM's are fine but was wondering if anyone else is getting odd messages.

  2. #39959

    Looking for good L1 and facial.

    Hey haven't been on in a while. But I'm looking for a good L1 with a facial not looking for a L2 or L3 I just like to cum on faces. Also not overly expensive in the downtown areas.

  3. #39958
    Quote Originally Posted by AnyHoleWillDo  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing Amy there for a few weeks. Easy parking in front. It's an apartment but service is great. 200 gets you cfs. I've done a 2 popper a couple times. Pretty Asian girl roughly 35-40 I'm guessing with wrinkles around eyes. Let's you drill her for about 20-25 minutes. She'll let you smack her ass. No bareback yet. My experience in the last 40 years is that they'll all do bareback for the right donation. It's a good pounding for 200 though. Open at 9 and closes past my bedtime. Be safe.
    Amy at Nunhouse?

  4. #39957

    Pure Spa and Lombard

    Is pure spa any good or is it a granny factory. Also curious what's the best place out in the western burbs Lombard area. Plus points for table shower. Plus points for service. Plus points for younger or middle aged girls.

    I know getting all three is impossible LOL so one or the other is fine.

  5. #39956

    Royal in Rogers Park

    I'll begin with a PSA for guys looking for a younger provider. The spot on Pratt just east of Clark in Rogers Park has a younger provider. Guessing Asian age is not easy but she's certainly not a MILF that looks young. I'd guess late 20's. Flat ass and couldn't gauge breast size since she was wearing a loose fitting shirt. Not super pretty but pretty enough. Anyway, she asked for 200 for 30 minutes after I said no massage just boom boom. 200 is nuts so I said ok if no condom. She was stuck on some kind of loop about no condom even though I didn't actually have 200 if she agreed and came back with a lower price with a condom. Anyway, you want younger on the north side give her a try. I wouldn't do her for 200 but 140 would have been good.

    So I jumped a block south to Royal. Rose is still there. I really prefer not to repeat but I'm finally COVID free and had too much pent up swimmers. Rose is 160 for 30. I reviewed her before, but she's friendly so I'll add another. DATY, LFK, BBJ, CFS. Very thick nipples. I can't remember breast size and this time she was on her back so her naturals just blend into her chest. I assume she's a B but the nipples are the separator if you want big thick nipples. And as I said, she's very friendly. English is pretty good. Better than most but not amazing.

  6. #39955

    Yancey at Purple Rainbow

    After bouncing around at multiple busy places, had a very nice visit with Yancey at Purple Rainbow. She was very cute and had a great body. Well done fake boobs. Generally accommodating. Very limited English. When I got there, there was a guy who seemed to work there. They had an argument in Chinese. Not sure what it was about. Might have been me?

    We started with a brief massage, or a pretense of a massage. Kissing with a lot of tongue, sort of shoving it in my mouth, it was, I dunno, clumsy? Not, like, bad, There was BBBJ, daty, I brought a small vibrator, which she seemed to enjoy. Then she got on and rode me for a while. Very tight, very shallow vagina. Took a bit of time, but that was how she got me off.

    $300. I would say, I thought Yancey was a sweet girl. I do like it better when women can take more cock.

  7. #39954

    Rhetorical

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls.

    A2

  8. #39953

    Facial?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Besides the famous Bebe / Karly. Anyone else know of a good place to get a great massage, followed by a good L1 + facial?
    Who's receiving the facial in this situation?

  9. #39952

    Midway

    Anything worth checking out near Midway airport today?

  10. #39951

    Facials

    Besides the famous Bebe / Karly. Anyone else know of a good place to get a great massage, followed by a good L1 + facial?

  11. #39950

    Chicago Massage & Lunar

    Was looking for Lili or Sasa who apparently have big tits.

    Went to Lunar first. Girl on the phone said lili was there and then claimed to be her. I heard Lili was a bit bigger with H cups. This girl was cute enough in her pink dress but her flat chest made it pretty clear she was not who I asked for. I asked again and she still said it was her.

    I left. Went to Chicago looking for Lili again and still no. But Annie, an older provider, showed great energy so I stayed. Got a basic 5 minute massage and then some head. Not bad but I doubt I'll repeat.

    Anyone with info on Lili or Sasa can shoot me a DM or reply. I'm happy to share more stories.

  12. #39949

    HQ spa archer

    The past couple of months I've gone here 6 times and have enjoyed every visit. Typical small beautiful Chinese women. The first 2 times was 200 for cfs. The third time Cim for 160 . The fourth time was BBFS for 300 over house. Fifth time I was allowed to do anal for 450 . The fifth time was a real nervous young girl who only gave me a handjob. Kind of all over the place, definitely worth going to. They're all the the small Chinese women smaller tits but aim to please. Two of the girls names were Amy and Lilly. Be safe.

  13. #39948

    Amy at apartment

    Been seeing Amy there for a few weeks. Easy parking in front. It's an apartment but service is great. 200 gets you cfs. I've done a 2 popper a couple times. Pretty Asian girl roughly 35-40 I'm guessing with wrinkles around eyes. Let's you drill her for about 20-25 minutes. She'll let you smack her ass. No bareback yet. My experience in the last 40 years is that they'll all do bareback for the right donation. It's a good pounding for 200 though. Open at 9 and closes past my bedtime. Be safe.

  14. #39947

    4**9 B Armitage

    Been seeing Amy there for a few weeks. Easy parking in front. It's an apartment but service is great. 200 gets you cfs. I've done a 2 popper a couple times. Pretty Asian girl roughly 35-40 I'm guessing with wrinkles around eyes. Let's you drill her for about 20-25 minutes. She'll let you smack her ass. No bareback yet. My experience in the last 40 years is that they'll all do bareback for the right donation. It's a good pounding for 200 though. Open at 9 and closes past my bedtime. Be safe.

  15. #39946
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the confirmation. Sounds like this was meant for Chicago, and not Cincinnati. Confirmed.
    But how was the massage? I really miss getting a good Thai stretch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape