Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 366 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 5480
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5435

    One spa

    Has Sunny Day spa from MtP moved to one spa yet?

  2. #5434

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    I normally play in Chicago but wanted to know where is relax I see do spa, best spa and something in between called relax but no phone number. Is that the right place?
    Relax is west of Best Spa, same side of the street. 438 Roosevelt in Glen Ellen.

    You can park on the back, and use the back door in the corner. It is almost always open.

    Just walk in and say "Ni Hao! Kiki? Or whomever your choice of mt's is.

    Have fun. Great place.

    BS out.

  3. #5433
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    I normally play in Chicago but wanted to know where is relax I see do spa, best spa and something in between called relax but no phone number. Is that the right place?
    Relax is not google searchable. Which is a good thing. It is opposite to McDonald at 445 E Roosevelt Rd in GE; It is in a small strip mall.

  4. #5432

    Relax spa

    I normally play in Chicago but wanted to know where is relax I see do spa, best spa and something in between called relax but no phone number. Is that the right place?

  5. #5431

    Amy No Hoax

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    Malago96 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    A2

  6. #5430

    Will avoid these mistakes in the future

    Did not realize that only shills used first person pronouns in their reviews. Or that having a similar experience to someone else means that you share an account with that person. I will review the unwritten rules next time. I felt that with proper reading comprehension, it was obvious that it was the other guy's first visit while I implied that I visited more than once, but I guess I wasn't clear! Will not make that mistake again!

    Anyways, hope Kiki seemed to have been in China my last visit.

  7. #5429
    Quote Originally Posted by Justjoshing72  [View Original Post]
    What are you talking about? I'm saying I had a similar experience to the other guy who initially assumed there was a mamasan during their first visit. Not even saying anything bad about the establishment, just saying that the women there like to give each other business (as I explained, I found out after I visited more than once).

    Not sure I did anything to offend people here, but I guess sorry?
    It is not a secret that those Chinese girls can pay someone to write online reviews for them.

    What is the chance that the review is actually written by someone who never visited Relax but just was paid to write? And a second account showed up to explain using the pronoun "I"?

    No one is offended. Vivi and Kiki are excellent; Mocha is excellent by look but ok for service. Amy is not as good as one of below reviews. Honestly speaking.

  8. #5428

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    You forgot to switch to the right account to reply.

    Listen. Relax in general has a good reputation in this forum. Do not let the shill like posts ruin it please.

    Admin 2, have a look here, please. Thank you!
    What are you talking about? I'm saying I had a similar experience to the other guy who initially assumed there was a mamasan during their first visit. Not even saying anything bad about the establishment, just saying that the women there like to give each other business (as I explained, I found out after I visited more than once).

    Not sure I did anything to offend people here, but I guess sorry?

  9. #5427
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Rule of thumb: If you are getting BBFS, so are 10 other dudes, you are not special. Which opens up potential risks as previously mentioned by Anyholewilldo.
    Facts 👍. If your Banging Raw be prepared for what comes with it, either take the meds or roll the dice and hope you don't catch shit. Comes with the sport Gents. These chick's don't care if they have something their here for the paper 💵. Stay safe ✌️

  10. #5426
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    You forgot to switch to the right account to reply.

    Listen. Relax in general has a good reputation in this forum. Do not let the shill like posts ruin it please.

    Admin 2, have a look here, please. Thank you!
    We don't need a white knight here. Need honest and truthful posts. I am regular at Relax and not all of my visits are pleasant.

  11. #5425
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    I went to Relax many times; I never saw a "mama" there. It was always the girl who opened the door, took me to her room and directly talked about business. Do they hire a mama now? Or are you talking about Eva?
    Since it was my first time there, I don't know who Eva is. But whoever answered the door, showed me to a room and sent moka in. Sorry for the confusion.

  12. #5424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Anyholewilldo  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, The women at Relax are great and their services are as well. I've been going there several years now in my 40 plus years of mongering. I made a post about a one of the providers who actually I've been seeing for a couple years now. I was not trying to bash her character. She's actually a great young lady. The point of the post was that if a provider has a personal health situation and she know most of the clientele is married she should back off for a spell and not create uncomfortable situations for the guys who are married. They are just trying to make a buck and we are just trying to have a little fun. Don't let the post l posted deter you from going. If anyone has a question about my post you can pm me. I'm just an old 67 year old man with soon to be 4 ex wives. Have fun.
    Rule of thumb: If you are getting BBFS, so are 10 other dudes, you are not special. Which opens up potential risks as previously mentioned by Anyholewilldo.

  13. #5423

    Shill like posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    You forgot to switch to the right account to reply.

    Listen. Relax in general has a good reputation in this forum. Do not let the shill like posts ruin it please.

    Admin 2, have a look here, please. Thank you!
    Hey guys, The women at Relax are great and their services are as well. I've been going there several years now in my 40 plus years of mongering. I made a post about a one of the providers who actually I've been seeing for a couple years now. I was not trying to bash her character. She's actually a great young lady. The point of the post was that if a provider has a personal health situation and she know most of the clientele is married she should back off for a spell and not create uncomfortable situations for the guys who are married. They are just trying to make a buck and we are just trying to have a little fun. Don't let the post l posted deter you from going. If anyone has a question about my post you can pm me. I'm just an old 67 year old man with soon to be 4 ex wives. Have fun.

  14. #5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Justjoshing72  [View Original Post]
    The first time I went there, Eva greeted me and told me "Oh we have a young girl for you" and made me wait for Vivi in a room, so I initially assumed she just managed the front.

    Looked into it a bit more later and actually had a session with her eventually.
    You forgot to switch to the right account to reply.

    Listen. Relax in general has a good reputation in this forum. Do not let the shill like posts ruin it please.

    Admin 2, have a look here, please. Thank you!

  15. #5421
    Quote Originally Posted by GotCraving  [View Original Post]
    I know the standard rate for FS is. 160 but is that for hh or full? I generally for a l2 but am looking to take it up a notch at relax on my next visit. Just want to know what to expect for a full hr with table shower.
    FS is almost always around 160 regardless if the "massage session" is 30 minutes or 60 minutes. You don't pay more or less for busting a nut in 30 or 60 minutes. In both timing options, the last 10 minutes or so of the "massage" is usually time to flip over for boom boom. The house fee will be more or less depending on the timing option selected. Enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape