Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 2675
-
09-30-26 20:01 #2660Regular Member

Posts: 10Thank you gentlemen, I appreciate the intel.
-
09-30-26 17:45 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 45G street & 5th San Bernardino and Holt Avenue in Pomona. Lingerie models, more like Fig than skid row. But if you're really looking for skid row zombies go up & down Magnolia (near the mall) in Riverside.
Originally Posted by WhyNot213
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 17:06 #2658Senior Member

Posts: 1035As mentioned before with a similar question for other areas. You're not going to find it. You might find some very random homeless girl in that area that might be open to play. But there is no other homeless area and concentrated as skidrow in LA county. It's famous for what it is. So that's really the only area like it around LA county. So either make the drive there to hopefully hook up. Or best of luck where you're at if you can't.
Originally Posted by WhyNot213
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 19:32 #2657Regular Member

Posts: 10Looking for similar skids girls but in the IE area.
Sorry gentlemen this is definitely out of topic. But does anyone know an area similar to skid in the IE area? Have to be up here for a while. Thank you.
-
09-28-26 15:23 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 1035Yep no kids. Although I've had the opportunity many times over the years. To make one with some of the girls I was seriously involved with and some not so serious. I actually would still want a child even at my age now. But it's not mandatory. I'd rather have a real gf again as a SO and not get older / die alone. That's more important for me. I don't want to still be doing any of this into much older age.
Originally Posted by Grail47
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 15:18 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 1035No kids or SO to worry about. It's just me, myself and I. LOL I'm a single guy that civie dates, sugarbabies and cruises DT. And I always check / clean my car afterwards. I like keeping it clean and clutter free in there. Just have some toiletries, my car window shades and some small towels for quick self cleaning afterwards.
Originally Posted by JohnCoop
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 13:47 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 253Like me, I don't think Lexx has kids. Or at least he's never mentioned them!
Originally Posted by JohnCoop
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 13:22 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 117Careful with them doing it in the car and maybe leaving something behind for you or a kid to stumble upon.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 23:07 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 1035Caroline is one of the OG girls there. Been there a loooong time. When she first got to the area she looked prettier. But the drugs and homeless life have aged her fast. Look up her first videos on the Soft White Underbelly series on YouTube and you'll see how better she looked back then. The two videos from 6 years ago. I think she's the first person / girl that started that whole YouTube series. Claims she dated Charlie Sheen back in the day. I can see that being true. When I don't find any girls at all. I sometimes give her some time. She can be toothy though with it and it don't feel good sometimes. LOL.
Originally Posted by SBlover
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 21:45 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 69Caroline
I went on another drive today. Was looking for Valerie again if I'm being honest, but she was nowhere to be seen. There are some cute girls around, but they all seem preoccupied and then I ran into an older lady named Caroline. Face was kind of whatever but she had great tits. I asked her if she needed a ride and she hopped in. Got some good head and then dropped her off. Not a great looker, but not awful either. I would say middle grade, but she could definitely work the shaft and had no problem taking every drop.
-
09-24-26 19:57 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 1035That's not always the case. A few do that outside of the car but it's only a very few. Most will take a hit in the car with me and will ask first if they can. I'm cool with it. And a few others will not take a hit at all with you or not in front of you. If I bring them to my place. They will sometimes hit in the bathroom or sometimes in the room with me. Every girl is different in that aspect.
Originally Posted by Tomtomtomy
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 18:56 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 31When I first talked to Valerie she was setting up what ever she's was smoking and said she wasn't working but I think most girls there like to work while they're high because I've run into girls that don't want to get bothered but once they're done they're game. So that's a tip for people out a girl's willingness can change after they do what they need to do.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 17:51 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 1035Yeah it's 50/50 man when they are working. LOL Not all of them are. And some possibly may but are having a really bad day. And don't want to work that day and just pissed at the world. Some of the regulars that are out there. Take days off and that's understandable. I see these girls more as UTRs than traditional prostitutes. Because they're not always working, they don't dress like the Fig street ho's showing off their ass in thongs and shit, are randomly out there when they want to. They don't advertise usually and don't have a stable phone to reach them at. Not like Fig girls that are out there every night and at predictable locations.
Originally Posted by Tomtomtomy
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 16:09 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 31Yea back before I knew what I was doing I was on the other side of 7th and I saw a cute girl sitting outside. I asked if she needed a ride or anything and she stated yelling at me she wasn't a prostitute. I'm like oh crap I'm sorry.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 15:10 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 1035Yeah she's a nice one. There's only two chics I've hooked up with there. That I wasn't sure they were down. First one was tall Vee. She was just sitting on the curb over on Towne and Agatha years ago. And I thought she was a civie waiting for someone. She was very nicely dressed and nice makeup. She looked like a model. I drove around once more and asked if she needed a ride. She came over and that was my first hookup with her. The other girl was Madison. She's a fine honeydip. Beautiful petite blonde. Thought she was a civie too, nicely dressed, blonde hair, hot. Stopped and asked if she needed a ride. And that was my first time with her.
Originally Posted by Tomtomtomy
[View Original Post]
The other new Valerie I mentioned is beautiful. She also looks out of place and a civie. She was wearing a nice sundress the first time I talked to her and just looks like a natural beauty, blonde. I haven't seen her around since though. So she might be gone now.










Reply With Quote





