Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 17011
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16996
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRed2  [View Original Post]
    Only good ones on there I see are Karson and Monroe still. I just wish they would normalize their prices again. Really hard to justify seeing them for those prices. They're both great. But, those prices put mr off. Especially when they used to be pretty reasonable.
    LOL there's one xhixk on RR that want 700 for a 90 minute with a handy only.

  2. #16995

    Karson and Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrewerguy  [View Original Post]
    I agree. A few years ago, there was a good, not necessarily great selection of independent providers. I looked at today's rub rankings site and the only provider I have or would repeat with is Melody who advertises every day. BBW. Fun personality and her rates are not unreasonable.
    Only good ones on there I see are Karson and Monroe still. I just wish they would normalize their prices again. Really hard to justify seeing them for those prices. They're both great. But, those prices put mr off. Especially when they used to be pretty reasonable.

  3. #16994
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRed2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any current good ones. Pretty much all of my favorites are not around anymore, rubrankings is full of fake ads, and the real ones on there have outrageous prices now. Are there any good ones left?
    I agree. A few years ago, there was a good, not necessarily great selection of independent providers. I looked at today's rub rankings site and the only provider I have or would repeat with is Melody who advertises every day. BBW. Fun personality and her rates are not unreasonable.

  4. #16993
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRed2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any current good ones. Pretty much all of my favorites are not around anymore, rubrankings is full of fake ads, and the real ones on there have outrageous prices now. Are there any good ones left?
    No. They're all horrible right now.

  5. #16992

    Independent massage girls

    Anyone know any current good ones. Pretty much all of my favorites are not around anymore, rubrankings is full of fake ads, and the real ones on there have outrageous prices now. Are there any good ones left?

  6. #16991
    Regular Member


    Posts: 36

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado62  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this one? Tried search and came up with nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/341735663315
    If you search the number, multiple ads show up. Most are in Atlantic City. There is a review on the other site that lists her as white and a reviewer saying it's a scam.

  7. #16990

    Info

    Does anyone have any experience with this one? Tried search and came up with nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/341735663315

  8. #16989
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocmom  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the massage parlor off of alum creek dr is worth checking out.
    I'll save you a search. A1 is a ripoff.

  9. #16988
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocmom  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the massage parlor off of alum creek dr is worth checking out.
    Its been reviewed multiple times. Search the forum.

  10. #16987

    A1 Massage

    Does anyone know if the massage parlor off of alum creek dr is worth checking out.

  11. #16986

    Bi's and others

    Quote Originally Posted by Postal12  [View Original Post]
    ...
    For my money, I think Bi's is my favorite nowadays. I have gone back quite a few times since my last report and always leave with a smile on my face.
    Stopped there a few weeks ago around lunch time on a weekday. My goodness, there was practically a line of guys out the door. No way I was getting in. Went up to New Spa instead and was treated very well by who I guess is the mamasan there.

    More recently went all the way up to Green Shade and saw Linda. Attractive older lady (50's?) with a real nice rack, but not a good massage and way too much haggling for extras.

  12. #16985
    Quote Originally Posted by Tac20  [View Original Post]
    2 attractive attendants.

    Made an appointment for 4 hand.

    Only 1 attendant came in. Told "5 more minutes" for half an hour.

    Shorted time, lots of haggling, sub par massage (even for what it is).

    Avoid at all costs.
    I think the massage parlor is beside a kids schools, you can hears kids on the other side of the wall.

  13. #16984

    Demorest

    2 attractive attendants.

    Made an appointment for 4 hand.

    Only 1 attendant came in. Told "5 more minutes" for half an hour.

    Shorted time, lots of haggling, sub par massage (even for what it is).

    Avoid at all costs.

  14. #16983
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonamesteve1  [View Original Post]
    Are none of you worried about the risk of being caught / arrested? ... and I wonder how others feel.
    Find a place that has been around for awhile. LEO knows about them and they don't care. They may close someday from financial or public pressure but probably not from a raid with arrests.

    Go with the attitude of just getting a massage and see what happens. You're more likely to "ruin" your life in your car on the way than getting busted.

    If you can't accept the risk it's time to sell your Scuba Tanks, Carabiners, Jet Ski, Snowboard, Raft, Parachute, Mountain Bike, Motorcycle, ATV and Hang Glider.

  15. #16982

    Risk

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonamesteve1  [View Original Post]
    Are none of you worried about the risk of being caught / arrested? I've been lurking for the past year and in that time there have been 2 major operations with a lot of joe's arrested. This has long been a fantasy of mine, and I've even gone to a few AMPs planning to go through with it. In the end, I get too afraid it might end up ruining my life, so I just get a bad massage and leave. The risk just doesn't feel worth it to me, and I wonder how others feel.
    It's legal to get a massage, the only risk is potentially wasting your money on a bad massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape