Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #6407
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    I have now contacted CAKD on two different days including this morning to inquire about availability and was ignored both times. This has never happened before. I am assuming he's mad about the negative review and muted my number or something.
    Welcome to the club man. CAKD's booker (s) is hit or miss. Ghosting, attitude, switching appointment times last minute, etc. Turned me off completely as a client and I've dropped them. It's a shame because they have amazing exclusives that are well reviewed on these threads.

  2. #6406
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    I've wasted alot of money in the past because of fake reviews. I'm way more careful these days before booking a girl.
    If you think a review is fake, use the report button. Or if you think an agency has punished you for a fake review, let people know by post or DM.

    The Quiet Quit
    In private, people are pissed when they see an ad for a cute or young girl and the girl is not cute or some auntie. I remember an era with a lot of cursing and blaming agencies for promising a girl was young and beautiful and she ended up an D or E-Tier MILF. It happened too often. So everyone was thinking it and saying it in private.

    Too many MILFs
    I remember one particular girl over a year ago who was an E-Tier MILF, aka an auntie. I bet her service was amazing, but that does not matter to my friends who care about Looks. Some of us do not want to hurt her feelings, so we would still follow her and climb into bed with her and make sweet love to her as-if she were beautiful. If we did everything right, she'd never know we were disappointed. A lot of guys were like this, and so was I. Once in a long while, fine. Twice in a row, we quiet quit that agency. We have other options.

    Five Easy Solutions
    Here are some easy agency solutions for that case: a) Don't let D-Tier and E-Tier girls use HYA ads b) Don't say she is a HYA to us unless you really know she is c) be cool with honest reviews pointing out she is not hot or she is has bad service d) encourage your own customers to Walk if they don't like her. e) Don't allow E-Tier girls to work in the first place. Pick one! Just 1 out of these 5 solutions would work. The best shops in LA actually do all five in collaboration with CGLA.

    Now if all of those options are off-limits, the shop is really saying "no you gotta make love to an auntie if that's who opens the door". Because now you gave the guy zero options.

    The TER Ban
    It is really silly, but when an agency doesn't allow negative reviews then someone will eventually report them to TER admin, and then they get banned from TER. It happened to FirstAsians / SDAG years ago, it happened to many other agencies on both coasts since. Every girl who worked for a banned agency had their TER account permanently deleted, to this day. You can read my PSAs about each ban.

    An odd thing happened after. Most people simply stopped reviewing for FirstAsians / SDAG even after the ban was lifted. It was no longer fun to review their girls, because people did not feel welcome to give real feedback. The constant shilling also discouraged reviews. This is a dynamic hard for agencies to understand.

    I always approached it differently. I only liked one specific FA girl at the time anyways, so I stopped seeing other girls. So I had 1 good girl to review and 0 bad girls I knew about because she was really the very best to me - the "short list" method. So evey month I'd ask TER admin if I could finally review her until I could. I did feel disocuraged from writing reviews for them because FA literally had a rule that no negative rules were allowed. But it so happened that I could honestly sing the praises of a few girls. By combinging enough opinions with other reliable people, you ended up listing out almost all the good girls.

    It is simply too hard to list out all the bad girls, anyways. It would mean I'd have to personally make love to many aunties, just to prove they were not HYA. No need with the short list method.

    New Accounts Era
    It would be sad to go back to those days where people had to create new accounts just to review girls. They created accounts to review girls like Lauryn and Evian, and those reviews were spot on and proven highly accurate about the girls' weaknesses. Those were girls I liked, but the new accounts were absolutely right. So brand new accounts giving negative reviews ended up more credible than the average review due to shilling.

    If you need to create a new account, go ahead and do so and then use the Contact Us button to activate it after picking the right option. Then wait for approval.

    Something important to know is that negative reviews greatly increase customer satisfaction because those guys simply make a better pick. People negative reviewed CAKD Suki and Kuzumi, but the Looks First guys kept seeing her. The negative reviews actually helped clear the way for true fans who were more likely to repeat anyways. Same for Lauryn and Evian. In other words, by warning people that Lauryn was cbj and other limitations, it saved guys who needed bbbj from deep disappointment. Whereas other guys who showed up and didn't mind that were happy. Negative reviews help agencies.

    Negative Reviews Help Agencies
    Some girls suck on Looks or they suck on Service, and it's really important people know. In fact, some of my favorite girls suck on Service and I've tried to accurately relate how much they are Looks over Service. A few are for "Looks Only" (roughly around A Looks C Service gets this designation). When people can point this out, it saves bookers a ton of time dealing with complaints.

    The multi-bookers know not to put girls over customers. Those girls will be gone, the customers won't be. And when you punish one customer for doing nothing wrong, all his friends and their friends find out. They quiet quit. When there is a gap in reviews allowed, people are going to use CGLA, Kbeauty, and Get9 even more.

    I'll add that the last agency who really put girls over customers was SSG, and that indirectly led to their failure. They did everything right, except they always punished the customer. It cost them all their goodwill, and the people they alienated came back with a list of complaints. Some of them were serious enough to end the agency. Customers know each other, and if they've done nothing wrong you can't treat them like that. They won't forget. Whereas if someone actually does something wrong, no one is going to back him up. Go ahead and punish those people. Like the guys who secret film, bring drugs, or short change the girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    I have now contacted CAKD on two different days including this morning to inquire about availability and was ignored both times. This has never happened before. I am assuming he's mad about the negative review and muted my number or something.

    I wanted to book Heylie, based on reviews. The most important things to me are skinny + nice tits, but I'm willing to try highly reviewed HYA and appreciate pretty faces. Based on Download X's recommendations of CAKD Heaven K (350 hr), CAKD Winter (340 hr), Janey (340 hr), Ng (400 hr), I was willing to try Heaven or Winter though I usually ignore women who don't have big tits. I guess Ng is still an option because she multi books. Also Rumi V because she has a real video & a pretty face.

    Anyway since CAKD ignored me, I checked get9 and the only name I even recognized at all from reviews was Areum, so I booked her. She is great as a BBFS spinner.
    I don't know if it will work, but try again on the weekend. If it doesn't, let us know.

    Tiny Girl Big Ass
    If you like big ass and don't like small tits, Areum is a better choice plus Ng as you mentioned. Heaven and Winter are all natural head to toe which is a different kind of appeal. Leave them to guys like me, we'll take good care of them instead of you. For those interested in Areum this is his PLEASER for her:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...82#post7727382 Areum

    I enjoyed reading it because I can relate to it, and there were details there I remembered but didn't write in my own journal or description. Big ass is her strong point. Some people have said she is talkative which is true, it didn't bother me but FYI if it's a Dealbraker. Her English is good enough for conversation. Her price is good, and I've repeated.

  3. #6405
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    I have now contacted CAKD on two different days including this morning to inquire about availability and was ignored both times. This has never happened before. I am assuming he's mad about the negative review and muted my number or something.

    I wanted to book Heylie, based on reviews. The most important things to me are skinny + nice tits, but I'm willing to try highly reviewed HYA and appreciate pretty faces. Based on Download X's recommendations of CAKD Heaven K (350 hr), CAKD Winter (340 hr), Janey (340 hr), Ng (400 hr), I was willing to try Heaven or Winter though I usually ignore women who don't have big tits. I guess Ng is still an option because she multi books. Also Rumi V because she has a real video & a pretty face.

    Anyway since CAKD ignored me, I checked get9 and the only name I even recognized at all from reviews was Areum, so I booked her. She is great as a BBFS spinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen Jenny K, who is difficult to book, but given her popularity I assume she might edge out Areum in the BBFS spinner league.
    If we're thinking of the same Jenny K, she's not a spinner. She was average build when I saw her years ago and from the reviews that have come since then she's more likely gained weight rather than lost. Her appeal was young and hot and innocent which eventually became young and hot and getting better.

    Also you may have lucked out not getting to see Heylie because she is not magnum friendly. She'll put on a brave face but its a struggle for her and if you don't have her worked up well she still instinctively pushes off with her legs. I had a great time with her but yeah she struggles with size.

    Also sucks you got iced by the booker. Negative reviews are important because it keeps good repor and trust between booker and patron. Bookers that take feedback well get more repeats. But maybe Cakd is just betting on the exclusivity of their roster.

  4. #6404

    CAKD banned for bad review?

    I have now contacted CAKD on two different days including this morning to inquire about availability and was ignored both times. This has never happened before. I am assuming he's mad about the negative review and muted my number or something.

    I wanted to book Heylie, based on reviews. The most important things to me are skinny + nice tits, but I'm willing to try highly reviewed HYA and appreciate pretty faces. Based on Download X's recommendations of CAKD Heaven K (350 hr), CAKD Winter (340 hr), Janey (340 hr), Ng (400 hr), I was willing to try Heaven or Winter though I usually ignore women who don't have big tits. I guess Ng is still an option because she multi books. Also Rumi V because she has a real video & a pretty face.

    Anyway since CAKD ignored me, I checked get9 and the only name I even recognized at all from reviews was Areum, so I booked her. She is great as a BBFS spinner.

  5. #6403
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is fake or what since this guy only posts glowing reviews, but let me just reiterate that she bears no resemblance whatsoever to her pics. It's obviously not the same person. I've attached an actual "similar looking" pic along with the fake pics on the ad.
    I've wasted alot of money in the past because of fake reviews. I'm way more careful these days before booking a girl.

  6. #6402
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepper  [View Original Post]
    Annie V Cakd

    P picture are her and accurate.
    Not sure if this is fake or what since this guy only posts glowing reviews, but let me just reiterate that she bears no resemblance whatsoever to her pics. It's obviously not the same person. I've attached an actual "similar looking" pic along with the fake pics on the ad.

    1. She's pretty dark skinned. The ad is light skinned.

    2. Her face looks nothing like the ad & looks like a stereotypical viet mid. The ad face is obviously not even a real person anyway.

    3. Her body is not slim or in shape, it's pretty average. Her boobs are not natural & aren't big, maybe Cs. Pic is a skinny girl with DDs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HD-wallpaper-vietnamese-girl-asian-vietnamese-sexy-girl.jpg‎   fb8c8dbfdbca1635502a1ff9b1c760c1.jpg‎  

  7. #6401
    Quote Originally Posted by NomadPush  [View Original Post]
    Before retiring I posted about every girl, good or bad. Even though my posts were mostly good (tried to make the best of everything) I still would criticize things to look out for in a girl to warn the bros. Many times I said it was fun but I wouldn't repeat because of so and so. You can't hit home runs all the time. I've noticed a slew of great reviews here which is fine but wouldn't really see any useful intel to help a fellow monger out. Wish I was still in the game bro and I would of def helped you out.
    I remember your reviews and they were great to read.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    Its clear that many of these bookers don't know what the girls look like and its really annoying sometimes esp when orgs like Cak tend to have exclusive girls.
    I noticed the same and sometimes those girls disappear soon if they are bad enough. They did have some winners too so I save off the girl ads from other cities to see if they have reviews from other places.

  8. #6400

    Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    As an aside, I am very annoyed with the "community" because mongers are selfish AF. They don't post bad reviews because they're afraid of the booker not liking it, and they don't post good reviews. Or delay them. Because the moment a decent girl comes along, she gets dogpiled and becomes difficult to book. So I got shipwrecked again and I already haven't seen anyone in months & was feeling burned out. I might quit entirely after this. I'm getting close to it at least.
    Before retiring I posted about every girl, good or bad. Even though my posts were mostly good (tried to make the best of everything) I still would criticize things to look out for in a girl to warn the bros. Many times I said it was fun but I wouldn't repeat because of so and so. You can't hit home runs all the time. I've noticed a slew of great reviews here which is fine but wouldn't really see any useful intel to help a fellow monger out. Wish I was still in the game bro and I would of def helped you out.
    Last edited by Nomad Push; 09-24-26 at 15:39. Reason: Fobby Engrish

  9. #6399
    Quote Originally Posted by Realooo072  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for TOFTT, but I would say walking is totally acceptable as long as you have a plan B with the booker. There are many good girls who stay in OC longer term, so you'll usually be able to book them right after you walk. At the end of the day they're looking for the booker fee so they will try to push you to see any girl.

    I would say they don't even know a new girl sometimes, and they too rely on monger feedback. Don't feel bad about walking because you're a spending customer; as long as it's reasonable, the booker will understand.
    Its clear that many of these bookers don't know what the girls look like and its really annoying sometimes esp when orgs like Cak tend to have exclusive girls.

  10. #6398
    Quote Originally Posted by Realooo072  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for TOFTT, but I would say walking is totally acceptable as long as you have a plan B with the booker. There are many good girls who stay in OC longer term, so you'll usually be able to book them right after you walk. At the end of the day they're looking for the booker fee so they will try to push you to see any girl.

    I would say they don't even know a new girl sometimes, and they too rely on monger feedback. Don't feel bad about walking because you're a spending customer; as long as it's reasonable, the booker will understand.
    Unless you're dealing with KBG Adam, that guy is a dickhead and honestly I encourage every customer in this community to stay away from doing business with him. Dude always wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and is always itching for a fight, not just my experience but multiple other mongers too.

    If you smell shit everywhere you go, maybe check your shoes.

  11. #6397

    Walking

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Bad. Shipwreck. Stay away.

    The booker advertises Heylie K & Rumi V as "late hours". He said late hours meant 1130 pm. Both are well reviewed. I asked for them. He said no, only Annie V & Brendie are available, but they're very good. I checked reviews. None.
    Thank you for TOFTT, but I would say walking is totally acceptable as long as you have a plan B with the booker. There are many good girls who stay in OC longer term, so you'll usually be able to book them right after you walk. At the end of the day they're looking for the booker fee so they will try to push you to see any girl.

    I would say they don't even know a new girl sometimes, and they too rely on monger feedback. Don't feel bad about walking because you're a spending customer; as long as it's reasonable, the booker will understand.

  12. #6396

    CAKD Website Kinda Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneOC  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me, or is the CAKD website is broken?
    I wouldn't say that the CAKD website is broken. I just think that whoever is in charge of updating it is lazy AF. All the website is are the pictures of the ladies with no description on many of the profiles and absolutely no information on rates and availability. It has come to a point where many of these same ladies who also advertise at other agencies has me going there instead of CAKD.

    So as a friendly suggestion to the CAKD website admin. . Get to work!

  13. #6395

    CAKD website

    Is it just me, or is the CAKD website is broken?

  14. #6394
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTryrpt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken sex toys for a session with K girls, is it allowed?
    Idk if they're going to want to play with something they don't know where you've stuck it, but Chloe in SD keeps a few toys; https://get9irl.com/Chloe.

    She used a vibe on herself during our first session together, kept going even after I was done.

  15. #6393
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Kbeauty also lists Tomi too:
    https://kbeautygirls.com/tomi



    My guess is FA Tomi will be in OC 1 week. It is just a guess, but you can figure this all yourself without any help. FA's schedule shows Saturday is her last day which is simply typical of Tomi's schedule. You can see on CGLA she's back in LA in 2 weeks. So with a possible rotation to SD for 1 week, it adds up. Plans can change but that means you have a few days left if she's on your todo list.

    For those who use HX, you can find FirstAsians at:
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FirstAsians FirstAsians

    FA is strict on screening, but any veteran should be able to screen. Others reported CAKD or CGLA might work as referrals as screening. This is a courtesy bookers will sometimes offer to their regulars. I mention this because I notice many regulars are stuck with one agency for a long time and can't see every OC girl. But by virtue of being a long-time regular, it increases your odds of a referral. I don't know any more than that. Strict screening is for safety.

    Attached is one of her ads, she is good looking head to toe. Has skills, very DTF. Face, tits, body, pussy, and price better than most of the newer girls, so I repeat her. A petite spinner.
    She said she's not going to SD and will be in OC leaving next week. Perhaps she's lying to me or perhaps she's legit but man, I forget how great she is.

    TOAS. Skinny. Low body fat. Nice MM C cups that look big for her frame. She's getting up there in age. She was my first Korean girl and this was 2014 or something. Still looks great. I also forgot how GRIPPY and TIGHT her vagina is. Like top 3 most memorable (Hikaru, Ella, Tomi / Pink / Glow / her). She got me to pop 4 times. Not lying. And she was down to keep going. Having her as my first really spoiled me. I fucking love fake tits and skinny girls like her. Service was great -- just don't try to talk too much because you might say something and it might trigger her. She's definitely nympho and semen demon.

    Face: 7.

    Body: 9.

    Attitude: 8. 5.

    Service: 9.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape