Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 7931
-
09-27-26 13:01 #7916Senior Member

Posts: 215Ty
I remember them randomly texting me with photos which I didn't appreciate! I will decide if I go to them or ML (my go to spot).
Originally Posted by StudMachine
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 06:13 #7915Senior Member

Posts: 34Paramount
Cute little young spinner there until end of month. Poor English but you can just pick her up and put her where you want her!
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 14:36 #7914Senior Member

Posts: 995See 7904
That is who I saw and reported in post #7904. Nice lady based on my 20 min encounter. Not a young body, her attitude and performance made up for it.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 18:53 #7913Senior Member

Posts: 186Ashley
I know there are a few out there but anyone seen this Ashley?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...l/066713776394
-
09-24-26 16:15 #7912Senior Member

Posts: 215Thats not good
That number is correct.
Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6
[View Original Post]
curious if anyone has been to paramount recently?
-
09-24-26 15:30 #7911Senior Member

Posts: 392Cat
Can anyone please share some info on her?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214776368
Thanks in advance.
-
09-24-26 15:09 #7910Senior Member

Posts: 26Recommendations
Gents,
In on vacation and looking for recommendations to help with relaxing. What are your thoughts? Thanks!
-
09-23-26 10:52 #7909Regular Member

Posts: 13AAA on Mauna Loa Blvd
Went to AAA on Mauna Loa Blvd early last month for the VIP. Enjoyed it. She was small and tight, maybe early 40's. Great set up at the location. I have since tried to set up another session, but no one is answering calls or text. Have they changed their number. The last four numbers I have is 2858.
-
09-22-26 07:33 #7908Senior Member

Posts: 4904Working with a new browser
Doesn't let me copy / paste links that easy. Her name is Lily, hopefully Skip will allow you to search by name.
Originally Posted by HornyNoah
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 19:28 #7907Senior Member

Posts: 2151She was in Ruskin the other day. Also goes by Daisy I believe. Check the St pete boards, I THINK there were some reviews underDaisy.
Originally Posted by HornyNoah
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 18:52 #7906Senior Member

Posts: 212The Ad is gone Rub
Do you you have another link?
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
BTW has anyone seen this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...y/438259001304.
I don't like that she just wants digital pay. Something's Fishy there.
Please let me know.
-
09-20-26 11:16 #7905Senior Member

Posts: 869The lady I saw when I answered this ad, was a late 40's slender (my personal definition) blonde 5'7 ish a bit hunched, with rounded curved shoulders. Not a judgement just a description of the lady. Soft naturals. I loooove soft naturals. She started with a soft nail scratch on my plexus and privates, a first for me, that felt real good. I asked her if she can use her toy and she complied, started using it on her clit and also vibrating my privates, niceee it felt so good. BBJ, CFS all positions. Good person with outgoing personality. Good perf, reasonable donation, may repeat.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
RN out.
-
09-20-26 07:55 #7904Senior Member

Posts: 995Concur
I concur I recently saw her and as you said a small bbw. I guess the pics are accurate, but I was hoping for smaller, but she was pleasant, agreeable, didn't rush, no complaining, a successful encounter. Only thing weird / different with me was she left her glasses on the whole time. https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/433588363840.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 07:04 #7903Senior Member

Posts: 4904A new one for me
Saturday afternoon, after eating some Thai rice, I decided to try for a double header. That morning I hit Roxi and now I was going to hit another. This one was a new one, been in Sarasota since July, down from North Florida. A blonde, small bbw, 5'7. Nice hotel by the airport. After some small chit-chat, we got naked and bbj took place, nice and slow. I wasn't sure if BBBJ was on the table. Mr. Black responded and after covering up, got her on her hands and knees on the bed. I penetrated her and stroked with no care in the world, knowing I already had released earlier in Roxi. Switched to mish, slipped back in and got back to stroking that pussy. No problems, no worries, no clockwatching, as I continued stroking her, some fast, some slow and then a tingle in the spine and balls, cream escaped from Mr. Black. Another one has made the team! https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/433588363840.
-
09-19-26 19:11 #7902Senior Member

Posts: 407If she offered BBFS I would 100% be a regular LOL, she's super hot.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



