Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 529 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 7928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7913

    Ashley

    I know there are a few out there but anyone seen this Ashley?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...l/066713776394

  2. #7912

    Thats not good

    Quote Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6  [View Original Post]
    Went to AAA on Mauna Loa Blvd early last month for the VIP. Enjoyed it. She was small and tight, maybe early 40's. Great set up at the location. I have since tried to set up another session, but no one is answering calls or text. Have they changed their number. The last four numbers I have is 2858.
    That number is correct.

    curious if anyone has been to paramount recently?

  3. #7911

    Cat

    Can anyone please share some info on her?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214776368

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #7910

    Recommendations

    Gents,

    In on vacation and looking for recommendations to help with relaxing. What are your thoughts? Thanks!

  5. #7909

    AAA on Mauna Loa Blvd

    Went to AAA on Mauna Loa Blvd early last month for the VIP. Enjoyed it. She was small and tight, maybe early 40's. Great set up at the location. I have since tried to set up another session, but no one is answering calls or text. Have they changed their number. The last four numbers I have is 2858.

  6. #7908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Working with a new browser

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyNoah  [View Original Post]
    Do you you have another link?

    BTW has anyone seen this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...y/438259001304.

    I don't like that she just wants digital pay. Something's Fishy there.

    Please let me know.
    Doesn't let me copy / paste links that easy. Her name is Lily, hopefully Skip will allow you to search by name.

  7. #7907
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyNoah  [View Original Post]
    Do you you have another link?

    BTW has anyone seen this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...y/438259001304.

    I don't like that she just wants digital pay. Something's Fishy there.

    Please let me know.
    She was in Ruskin the other day. Also goes by Daisy I believe. Check the St pete boards, I THINK there were some reviews underDaisy.

  8. #7906

    The Ad is gone Rub

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Saturday afternoon, after eating some Thai rice, I decided to try for a double header. That morning I hit Roxi and now I was going to hit another. This one was a new one, been in Sarasota since July, down from North Florida. A blonde, small bbw, 5'7. Nice hotel by the airport. After some small chit-chat, we got naked and bbj took place, nice and slow. I wasn't sure if BBBJ was on the table. Mr. Black responded and after covering up, got her on her hands and knees on the bed. I penetrated her and stroked with no care in the world, knowing I already had released earlier in Roxi. Switched to mish, slipped back in and got back to stroking that pussy. No problems, no worries, no clockwatching, as I continued stroking her, some fast, some slow and then a tingle in the spine and balls, cream escaped from Mr. Black. Another one has made the team! https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/433588363840.
    Do you you have another link?

    BTW has anyone seen this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...y/438259001304.

    I don't like that she just wants digital pay. Something's Fishy there.

    Please let me know.

  9. #7905
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Saturday afternoon, after eating some Thai rice, I decided to try for a double header. That morning I hit Roxi and now I was going to hit another. This one was a new one, been in Sarasota since July, down from North Florida. A blonde, small bbw, 5'7. Nice hotel by the airport. After some small chit-chat, we got naked and bbj took place, nice and slow. I wasn't sure if BBBJ was on the table. Mr. Black responded and after covering up, got her on her hands and knees on the bed. I penetrated her and stroked with no care in the world, knowing I already had released earlier in Roxi. Switched to mish, slipped back in and got back to stroking that pussy. No problems, no worries, no clockwatching, as I continued stroking her, some fast, some slow and then a tingle in the spine and balls, cream escaped from Mr. Black. Another one has made the team! https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/433588363840.
    The lady I saw when I answered this ad, was a late 40's slender (my personal definition) blonde 5'7 ish a bit hunched, with rounded curved shoulders. Not a judgement just a description of the lady. Soft naturals. I loooove soft naturals. She started with a soft nail scratch on my plexus and privates, a first for me, that felt real good. I asked her if she can use her toy and she complied, started using it on her clit and also vibrating my privates, niceee it felt so good. BBJ, CFS all positions. Good person with outgoing personality. Good perf, reasonable donation, may repeat.

    RN out.

  10. #7904

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Saturday afternoon, after eating some Thai rice, I decided to try for a double header. That morning I hit Roxi and now I was going to hit another. This one was a new one, been in Sarasota since July, down from North Florida. A blonde, small bbw, 5'7. Nice hotel by the airport. After some small chit-chat, we got naked and bbj took place, nice and slow. I wasn't sure if BBBJ was on the table. Mr. Black responded and after covering up, got her on her hands and knees on the bed. I penetrated her and stroked with no care in the world, knowing I already had released earlier in Roxi. Switched to mish, slipped back in and got back to stroking that pussy. No problems, no worries, no clockwatching, as I continued stroking her, some fast, some slow and then a tingle in the spine and balls, cream escaped from Mr. Black. Another one has made the team! https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/433588363840.
    I concur I recently saw her and as you said a small bbw. I guess the pics are accurate, but I was hoping for smaller, but she was pleasant, agreeable, didn't rush, no complaining, a successful encounter. Only thing weird / different with me was she left her glasses on the whole time. https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/433588363840.

  11. #7903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    A new one for me

    Saturday afternoon, after eating some Thai rice, I decided to try for a double header. That morning I hit Roxi and now I was going to hit another. This one was a new one, been in Sarasota since July, down from North Florida. A blonde, small bbw, 5'7. Nice hotel by the airport. After some small chit-chat, we got naked and bbj took place, nice and slow. I wasn't sure if BBBJ was on the table. Mr. Black responded and after covering up, got her on her hands and knees on the bed. I penetrated her and stroked with no care in the world, knowing I already had released earlier in Roxi. Switched to mish, slipped back in and got back to stroking that pussy. No problems, no worries, no clockwatching, as I continued stroking her, some fast, some slow and then a tingle in the spine and balls, cream escaped from Mr. Black. Another one has made the team! https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/433588363840.

  12. #7902
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    If you are or become a regular with her, then you are in. She loves her regulars and always takes care of them, I've been seeing her for 10 years and have always paid the 160 hr or 100 hh rate. She loves to fuck (especially Greek) and isn't a greedy money hoe. She doesn't do drugs or drink so that probably has a lot to do with it. Highly recommend.
    If she offered BBFS I would 100% be a regular LOL, she's super hot.

  13. #7901

    PC Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Thats a great deal of $100 for her regulars for a HH! I'm curious when that ends since she did say summer. I might have to hit her up!
    If you are or become a regular with her, then you are in. She loves her regulars and always takes care of them, I've been seeing her for 10 years and have always paid the 160 hr or 100 hh rate. She loves to fuck (especially Greek) and isn't a greedy money hoe. She doesn't do drugs or drink so that probably has a lot to do with it. Highly recommend.

  14. #7900

    Or Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    I'm intrigued as well. The only thing is her service locations are all over FL. Agency?
    Could be a deposit or booking fee.

  15. #7899

    Deal for Regulars

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers, I guess it's the week of visiting the legends, because I had the extra time to make the trip down to port charlotte to see the infamous PC Crystal. For those of you that don't know her, the PC is for Port Charlotte and I get it, it's not Sarasota but it's close enough vs fort Myers. Anyway, she's easily one of the best all around. Quick and easy setup, safe residential area, always clean, fresh, friendly and never any drama. And performance and skills are top tier for sure. Have fun.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-charlotte/female-escorts/port-charlotte-crystal-/708213944010
    Forgot the link
    Thats a great deal of $100 for her regulars for a HH! I'm curious when that ends since she did say summer. I might have to hit her up!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape