Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 528 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 7916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1220
    Quote Originally Posted by Spokes  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday. Didn't give and I didn't ask names but I rarely do. I will assume the older one was Tiffany. Both were good looking gals, she had store boughts and a little more meat. If she is more than 40 then a serious tip of the hat. Like I said both were fine and I will repeat. It was either the start of or the trail end of mother nature calling, at least I hope that was all it was. The sheets don't lie. Anyone who like suction without cover this is the place for you.
    I can't believe Tiffany let her work, and 40 is in the rear view mirror, she always took/takes exceptional care of herself.

  2. #7915

    5 Star

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    When did this happen? How about some names? Driving by 5 star twice a day for work makes me a frequent flyer for sure and I've known Tiffany for years and find it hard to believe she would let anybody work there with that issue??
    BTW, she'll be flattered with your age estimate if it was her.
    Yesterday. Didn't give and I didn't ask names but I rarely do. I will assume the older one was Tiffany. Both were good looking gals, she had store boughts and a little more meat. If she is more than 40 then a serious tip of the hat. Like I said both were fine and I will repeat. It was either the start of or the trail end of mother nature calling, at least I hope that was all it was. The sheets don't lie. Anyone who like suction without cover this is the place for you.

  3. #7914

    Lizzie Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yes! Thanks JayJayTwo! I just saw her today while on a brief visit for an hour's incredible professional massage followed by some amazing fun! Took her to Cracker Barrel for brunch and she told me that was her first time! Amazing stuff!

  4. #7913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1220
    Quote Originally Posted by Spokes  [View Original Post]
    I know it's way west but wanted to share as it is only 25 min from Cocoa.

    So I do more reading than posting for the most part. Not because I don't want to contribute but because I don't have much to contribute. I am a creature of habit and have a definite routine which is, well, routine. I gladly share things when it breaks the mold of the same old same old. That being said found myself in Orlando fairly against my will. I came up on 5 Star. Easy in-out and on the way. I have seen it discussed favorably so in I went.

    It is notable that I was first in the door actually before they opened. That was unexpected and nice. I was greeted by one of the best looking women I have seen in an AMP in a very long time. Exactly my type, younger, 5'3"ish, no signs of kids, nicely figured. Took care of business up front with no haggling and at same rates as our area supports.

    Now most all of this review is high praise, but not all. Good first. Within seconds of her being in the room it was on. No words, just latched on to a BBBJ that could have started an old Harley I used to have. She didn't stop until I pulled her off looking forward to the rest. About then her co-worker came in as naked as the rest of us, jumped on boobs first and it was a 3 way WrestleMania for a coupe min then she asked if I wanted both of them for an extra $. Not a bad deal but didn't bring the funds so after a rubbing everything on my face she exited. At this point I am happier with things than I have been since K-girls on a Cali trip. These 2 were hot. First one is 22-26, other 28-30. Without missing a beat on went the coat and she got on her back. I enjoyed the perfect skin and shape briefly then she presented.

    This is the only part I had an issue with. It was the "only she could put it in, don't touch the hole". Annoying but normally tolerable. The problem was the second I broke the seal on it it produced an odor. An overly foul rotten crouch odor. That put a big damper on things. I was losing it so I asked for K9 which was given BUT when she flipped over the sheets were wet with a umber colored swatch of skunk juice. I didn't know if it was shit or rag drippings. What I did know is that it was OFF PUTTING. Not to give up I grabbed those perfect hips and about threw my back out trying. I was loving all of it but the smell started to win. I opted to go back to the BBBJ and I knew that she knew when we came to full stop for a through cleaning before continuing, which she did. Took some effort but we got there. I was disappointed as not how I like to finish but excluding stank l left happy. I would definitely repeat but not without a sniff check. I find it rather unacceptable to work while flowing. It's nasty.
    When did this happen? How about some names? Driving by 5 star twice a day for work makes me a frequent flyer for sure and I've known Tiffany for years and find it hard to believe she would let anybody work there with that issue??
    BTW, she'll be flattered with your age estimate if it was her.

  5. #7912

    5 Star

    I know it's way west but wanted to share as it is only 25 min from Cocoa.

    So I do more reading than posting for the most part. Not because I don't want to contribute but because I don't have much to contribute. I am a creature of habit and have a definite routine which is, well, routine. I gladly share things when it breaks the mold of the same old same old. That being said found myself in Orlando fairly against my will. I came up on 5 Star. Easy in-out and on the way. I have seen it discussed favorably so in I went.

    It is notable that I was first in the door actually before they opened. That was unexpected and nice. I was greeted by one of the best looking women I have seen in an AMP in a very long time. Exactly my type, younger, 5'3"ish, no signs of kids, nicely figured. Took care of business up front with no haggling and at same rates as our area supports.

    Now most all of this review is high praise, but not all. Good first. Within seconds of her being in the room it was on. No words, just latched on to a BBBJ that could have started an old Harley I used to have. She didn't stop until I pulled her off looking forward to the rest. About then her co-worker came in as naked as the rest of us, jumped on boobs first and it was a 3 way WrestleMania for a coupe min then she asked if I wanted both of them for an extra $. Not a bad deal but didn't bring the funds so after a rubbing everything on my face she exited. At this point I am happier with things than I have been since K-girls on a Cali trip. These 2 were hot. First one is 22-26, other 28-30. Without missing a beat on went the coat and she got on her back. I enjoyed the perfect skin and shape briefly then she presented.

    This is the only part I had an issue with. It was the "only she could put it in, don't touch the hole". Annoying but normally tolerable. The problem was the second I broke the seal on it it produced an odor. An overly foul rotten crouch odor. That put a big damper on things. I was losing it so I asked for K9 which was given BUT when she flipped over the sheets were wet with a umber colored swatch of skunk juice. I didn't know if it was shit or rag drippings. What I did know is that it was OFF PUTTING. Not to give up I grabbed those perfect hips and about threw my back out trying. I was loving all of it but the smell started to win. I opted to go back to the BBBJ and I knew that she knew when we came to full stop for a through cleaning before continuing, which she did. Took some effort but we got there. I was disappointed as not how I like to finish but excluding stank l left happy. I would definitely repeat but not without a sniff check. I find it rather unacceptable to work while flowing. It's nasty.

  6. #7911

    Nothing wrong with Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by GalWatcher  [View Original Post]
    If it were me, I would save the drive to Orlando and just see Jasmine. You will not be disappointed!!
    From what I have read here I would certainly have to agree, can't go wrong with Jasmine. However, when I have visited Zen, my impression is that Jasmine's primary function is to take me by the hand, lead me back into the promised land, and introduce me to the flavor of the month. Or participate in the occasional 4 hand. Has anyone had success in simply asking for her instead of being handed off to the "other" girl?

  7. #7910

    Nothing wrong with Jasmine

    If it were me, I would save the drive to Orlando and just see Jasmine. You will not be disappointed!!

    Quote Originally Posted by OppaOppa  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the heads up. Looks like I am going to be spending spending a lot of quality time in Orlando! This site is like having the greatest wingman that never lets you down!

  8. #7909
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Kimmie is over at '5 star spa' on East colonial Orlando.
    Thank you for the heads up. Looks like I am going to be spending spending a lot of quality time in Orlando! This site is like having the greatest wingman that never lets you down!

  9. #7908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1220
    Quote Originally Posted by OppaOppa  [View Original Post]
    First post newbie here. After reading all of the reviews for Zen Melt and Kimmie I wanted to check it out. Called ahead to make sure she was working but was told Jasmine and Amy were there. Based on the descriptions Kimmie I had my heart, and other things set on a spinner so I decided to wait for another day. Hopefully she is back before end of the month because she sounds fun!

    I also checked to make sure I had the right Zen, but Google says other business with Zen in the name temporarily closed. Otherwise I guess I will see if I can plan a getaway to Orlando, that forum makes it sound like it will be worth multiple trips a month.
    Kimmie is over at '5 star spa' on East colonial Orlando.

  10. #7907

    Zen Melt

    First post newbie here. After reading all of the reviews for Zen Melt and Kimmie I wanted to check it out. Called ahead to make sure she was working but was told Jasmine and Amy were there. Based on the descriptions Kimmie I had my heart, and other things set on a spinner so I decided to wait for another day. Hopefully she is back before end of the month because she sounds fun!

    I also checked to make sure I had the right Zen, but Google says other business with Zen in the name temporarily closed. Otherwise I guess I will see if I can plan a getaway to Orlando, that forum makes it sound like it will be worth multiple trips a month.

  11. #7906

    Sakura. Indian Harbour / Satellte.

    I went there about 6 months ago. Legit place, intake form and only electronic payment method. Table is wide and warm, no TS and not extras.

    Gals are 50+ age.

    I would not bother.

  12. #7905

    Zen Melt Redux

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    She's tiny, cute, eager to please and has a great attitude.
    Agree old friend with you! To make sure that I wasn't hallucinating or dreaming from my first visit, I set up another visit and I'm happy to report that it was actually better than my first visit! Orlando caliber place so I will not get into details other than to say that the first half hour was over the top as far as fun is concerned and I was lucky enough to get the "new girl" who was outstanding and very accommodating in my opinion! The second half hour was a first class Massage for which I was very impressed and grateful! Cheers! Fellow mongers but bring enough Mario's for a special experience!

  13. #7904

    Sakura -Satellite beach

    I will be visiting later this week and see them advertiseing. Anyone have intel on this place?

    Looks like it has potential ie rates and hours.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    B.

  14. #7903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by TomK922  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any Zen Melt dreams with the new girl Kimi, I think, this month? What other locations in BC offer FS reliably? (Please specify Zen and Zen Melt as recently it was discussed that Zen and Zen Melt are both open, relatively close, but separate establishments).
    She's tiny, cute, eager to please and has a great attitude.

  15. #7902

    Lizzie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dano57  [View Original Post]
    Who is Lizzie Taylor? Reviews, contact? ?
    Here you go:

    https://tryst.link/massage/lizzietaylormassages

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape