Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 18368
-
09-25-26 14:48 #18263Regular Member

Posts: 194Thank you A2
Not to pile on, but thank you A2.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 14:18 #18262Senior Member

Posts: 252We'll see, I'm seeing her tomorrow.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 13:19 #18261Regular Member

Posts: 80Jia
I sampled about a month ago. 400 ppm. CFS and BBJ. Nice body, but I though her photos were way better then real life. It was one and done for me as some other options came up the next couple of weeks. But overall ok experience, would recommend.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 12:42 #18260Senior Member

Posts: 368Definite pro
Any girl that has a boundary of no kissing is a pro, its 101 level here boys!
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 12:24 #18259Regular Member

Posts: 80Thanks A2! To Mross' point, it looks like this guy is no longer around or with her anymore, which makes perfect sense as I could never see someone like him being involved with this type of h. O. e anyhow. Again thanks for looking out for us, but we should be good with this. Ill transition into a more frequent contributor on the forum now as well.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 21:00 #18258Senior Member

Posts: 252That's what I'm suspecting as well, and if so, it will be one costly session. But oh well, couldn't resist those titties. She did leave the door open for change in some of those constraints in the subsequent sessions, but it's very unlikely I'll repeat though, definitely not at 700 and with everything covered. Titty fucking is on the menu BTW LOL.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 20:21 #18257Senior Member

Posts: 228Pro maybe
All covered and no kissing gives me pro vibes. Maybe she just knows this is a quick way for her to make a buck? I draw the line at the no kissing part. You got your dick inside her covered or not. The no kissing part is just weird.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 17:52 #18256Senior Member

Posts: 252I sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 16:22 #18255Senior Member

Posts: 169I'm assuming this guy contacted you / others on real life emails / non burner numbers. If so, any idea how he tracked you down? Reverse image search?
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
Just looking to keep my opsec tight from nut jobs.
-
09-24-26 14:52 #18254Senior Member

Posts: 252Thank you A2
Just to clarify, it was several of us that were harassed back then, including myself, not just Starwood. It looks like it's over now though so all good. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 14:39 #18253Senior Member

Posts: 252Ok, so she definitely moves pretty quick, which I like. Some of the other girls take days to respond for comparison. She agreed to bring it down to 700 ppm. Didn't set the date yet, but the terms are all covered, no kissing and no anal, at least initially. Honestly, it's still way too high I know. But I love nice, big natural titties so that's my rationale here. Unless she drops the restrictions and the price to 500 after the first encounter, this will likely one and done for me. Will report back after.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 14:32 #18252Senior Member

Posts: 252Thanks for looking out for us brother and appreciate all your work to keep the forum safe and orderly place for us to communicate and share our experiences. Honestly, I've not heard anything for over two months on this topic, so I don't think this guy is still around frequenting the forum or either contacting or threatening any of the forum members anymore and it looks like the chick is no longer active in the game anyways so all good. Through my current line of work, I have the ability to run pretty deep bg checks on people so ran it on this dude at the time and he checked out as someone who he claimed to be and had some redacted shit on his "resume", which is never a good sign so yeah it was sort of intimidating but it looks like it's over now. Not sure how it got resurfaced again, but I think we can put it to rest. If anything like this happens again, I'll personally pull you in for help immediately. Again, thanks for keeping this forum safe and sound!
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 23:22 #18251Senior Member

Posts: 252Let me give it a try and see. I'll report back. If she agrees on 500 ppm, I'm going to hit those titties at least once.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 23:15 #18250Senior Member

Posts: 252Got it, thanks. She's definitely past her prime and assume was gorgeous when skinnier in her early 20's. To TFMs point, as soon as these chicks hit their late 20's becoming fat is almost inevitable and losing that weight is almost mission impossible. On to the next one.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 21:54 #18249Senior Member

Posts: 228Thanks A2
This is a free forum so no one says it but thanks A2. You the man.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




