Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 22148
-
09-25-26 00:17 #22013Senior Member

Posts: 34You'd save a lot of money doing it that way but you'd probably get bored with yourself quick.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 23:55 #22012Regular Member

Posts: 4Bogarts VIP Area
The girls their chew gum and when I go to the VIP, the booths have dozens of wads of chewing gum in the corners, walls, etc. And I once brought a Black light and shined it on the walls and curtain and was disgusted. It could be classified as a Biohazard. I complained but nothing is done. Don't find this a Cricket.
-
09-24-26 23:02 #22011Regular Member

Posts: 4Rachel Rockets
She was a dental hygienist. But she left the Business and went to be a Nurse. However, I do believe she sees men on the side. But don't have her number anymore. I do know where she lives.
Originally Posted by Telecaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 21:53 #22010Senior Member

Posts: 1702Funny
Although I would never indulge a girl I don't find attractive, I did get quite a chuckle out of read to you.
Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 21:51 #22009Senior Member

Posts: 679Roger that! Annika is hot!
Originally Posted by ChachiGuy
[View Original Post]
She has devotees but one can likely see her M-F 1:00 - 3:30.
-
09-24-26 21:09 #22008Senior Member

Posts: 34Was it her thumb on the hand she uses to give HJs with? Hope she recovers soon.
Originally Posted by JamesDay1952
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 21:05 #22007Senior Member

Posts: 34A Picture would be worth a thousand words on this topic.
Originally Posted by ChachiGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 20:45 #22006Senior Member

Posts: 1186The last time I talked to Samantha, she told me about it and even showed me a picture. I asked how Lynn was doing emotionally, and Samantha said she's a very positive person. She also thought Lynn was getting a prosthetic. Apparently, Lynn has kept her sense of humor, too. She joked about whether she should get a discount when she has her nails done, since she only has nine now.
Originally Posted by JamesDay1952
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 20:32 #22005Senior Member

Posts: 34When any girl you're interested in is locked up with some guy it helps pass the time and it entertains me at the same time.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
I just do it to the ones that sit down. If they walk up at touch me but don't sit I have another line I use and they walk away.
SB.
-
09-24-26 20:09 #22004Senior Member

Posts: 899I,
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
I have the same experience as you. When I think about it from the dancers point of view, if I was a dancer and I was going to take myself to the VIP, then I would want a few drinks in me or at least do a much better job with a few drinks in me.
I never mind providing a girl with a little social lubricant. It fuels the whole girl friend illusion.
MM.
-
09-24-26 20:07 #22003Senior Member

Posts: 899Personally I wouldn't engage in this sort of Tom foolery.
Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420
[View Original Post]
The best thing you can do it not let them sit with you and they will be someone elses problem.
I am in the club to live in own little fantasy world were gorgeous girls can't wait to show me what they look like naked. Not indulge unattractive delusional girls with any of my attention.
MM.
-
09-24-26 19:24 #22002Senior Member

Posts: 1186Bogart's night shift, Wednesday, 09-23
So, after an evening nap to get my beauty sleep, I was off into the night again.
I got to Bogart's around 10:45. It wasn't completely dead, but there weren't many customers either. Understandable for a Wednesday night.
Among the dancers there were Gemini, Sapphire, and three Hispanic women whose names I can't remember. I guess I'll have to pay more attention next time.
After finding a high top table toward the far end of the bar, I stood up to get my wallet out and pay for a drink. I saw Gemini walking toward me with a guy in tow. As she was passing by, she touched my arm and told me she was going upstairs but would be back.
If you've been to Bogart's a few times, you're probably familiar with Sapphire. She's a light skinned AA with multiple tattoos who's been working there for many years. Although we don't go upstairs together, she's always friendly, and I appreciate that.
As we all know, plenty of dancers go by the name of Angel. There was one at Bogart's last night who I hadn't seen before. She's short, with dark hair and a pixie body. There seem to be quite a few dancers with that body type lately, and I'm a fan. She reminds me a lot of Princess, who's been mentioned on the forum several times recently. I didn't get a chance to talk with Angel this time, but I plan to do so in the future.
Of the Hispanic dancers, one in particular really stands out. She's pretty, has a nice body, and looks like she may have had lip injections. Her most prominent feature is her very long, dark hair, which reaches the upper part of her ass. It must take hours to dry after she washes it. I'm thinking she hit the hair lottery, because if those are extensions, maintaining them must cost a small fortune.
Anyway, I've become quite interested in her. We haven't talked yet, so I don't know how well she speaks English. As I've mentioned before, I'm hesitant to go upstairs with a dancer if we'd need an app to communicate. I'd like to talk to her because she's a future possibility. If anyone has had any experience with her, please post about it in the forum or message me privately, if you don't mind.
After I'd been enjoying the landscape and sitting at the table for about twenty minutes, Gemini came downstairs and sat with me.
We talked for at least an hour and probably closer to an hour and a half. During that time, I bought her four beers. While there was never any doubt that we'd head upstairs and have a joyous time, I've found that I become far more attractive to women after they've had a few drinks.
This may be way off topic for a strip club report, but among the many things we talked about were horror movies and the paranormal. We got into Robert the Doll, Annabelle, and a movie I'd mentioned before, called "Trilogy of Terror".
Does anyone remember that movie? The chain falls off of that little Zulu warrior doll, he comes to life, and the little fucker goes completely off the rails on a murderous rampage. I was a kid when it came out, and it scared the shit out of me. I'll admit there were a few nights when I slept completely under the covers because, you know, demons can't get you when you're covered up like that.
My apologies for going WAY off track there.
Moving on, Gemini and I went upstairs around 1:00. As always, she looked wonderful from every angle. I had a little trouble getting to the finish line, but mostly we spent longer up there because I was enjoying myself.
Last, Gemini had to take a couple of days off last week, so she's working extra days this week to make up for it. My memory is horrid, but I'm pretty sure she said she'd be there tonight (Thursday), if you'd like to see her.
-
09-24-26 00:10 #22001Regular Member

Posts: 4Bogarts
Some of you have been wondering about what happened to Lynn who dances on Fridays. Last summer she was sailing and a rope was wrapped in her hand, and a strong wind pulled hard and tore off part of her thumb. She is recovering.
Also, I prefer older dancers than the younger ones. At Bogarts there is an older dancer name Pam that dances a few days a week. She seems popular and wonder if anyone has experienced her in the VIP. Does she do any extras or just dances. Could save me a disappointing trip to the VIP.
Never been with Erin but heard she was wild.
-
09-23-26 23:50 #22000Senior Member

Posts: 26Ha ha, I was the one who said that. And yes, I think she does resemble her a little. I find her to be hot.
Originally Posted by GoBlue734
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 23:48 #21999Senior Member

Posts: 26My post was in response to a guy seeing Anika at Flight Club day shift. She's not that old. I would guess 30 ish.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





