Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1476 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 22135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22000
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue734  [View Original Post]
    She's at Flight Club. Like Chachi said, beauty is subjective. I was there with my wife last week and we were laughing our asses off at the "young Jennifer Aniston" comparison that one of our fellow bored members described her as. I swear she looks closer to "Rocky" from the 80's move Mask. Nice girl though!
    Ha ha, I was the one who said that. And yes, I think she does resemble her a little. I find her to be hot.

  2. #21999
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she like well into her 40's? Or am I thinking about somebody else.
    My post was in response to a guy seeing Anika at Flight Club day shift. She's not that old. I would guess 30 ish.

  3. #21998
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue734  [View Original Post]
    She's at Flight Club. Like Chachi said, beauty is subjective. I was there with my wife last week and we were laughing our asses off at the "young Jennifer Aniston" comparison that one of our fellow bored members described her as. I swear she looks closer to "Rocky" from the 80's move Mask. Nice girl though!
    If she where either of those young Jennifer Aniston or Looks like Rocky from the Movie Mask.

    Someone would have a picture and they would have posted it and everyone would be either in Awe of her Beauty or Appalled at her appearance and Flight Club for hiring her.

    I think someone is grossly exaggerating her appearance Really she could be in her 40's and to some that is appalling and some have her on their whipping post to Spite her for still swinging on a pole at her age.

  4. #21997
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue734  [View Original Post]
    She's at Flight Club. Like Chachi said, beauty is subjective. I was there with my wife last week and we were laughing our asses off at the "young Jennifer Aniston" comparison that one of our fellow bored members described her as. I swear she looks closer to "Rocky" from the 80's move Mask. Nice girl though!
    Really Rocky from mask the character Eric Shultz played.

    That's pretty Brutal to say and I don't think I've seen her.

    From a young Jennifer Aniston to Rocky that's not Beauty is subjective that's beauty in the eyes of a blind guy.

    It has to be two different women.

    SB.

  5. #21996
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420  [View Original Post]
    What club is she in on day shift and it sounds like you two could be talking about a different woman.
    She's at Flight Club. Like Chachi said, beauty is subjective. I was there with my wife last week and we were laughing our asses off at the "young Jennifer Aniston" comparison that one of our fellow bored members described her as. I swear she looks closer to "Rocky" from the 80's move Mask. Nice girl though!

  6. #21995
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she like well into her 40's? Or am I thinking about somebody else.
    Yeah we all need more clarity on this woman.

    Iam interested in the She's a you can do whatever you want kind of girl quote on her.

  7. #21994
    Quote Originally Posted by ChachiGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anika is what it's all about. Perfect body, and unless something changed recently. Natural tits. They are spectacular. I find her to be very good looking, but I know that's subjective. She's a "you can do whatever you want" kind of girl for very fair prices. I remember the first time I saw her and we started talking about money, she just said "what have you got to work with" and then "we're good". I didn't need to negotiate down like with lots of these girls. If you like perfect naturals and you want a top notch experience, give her a chance. She's a M-F day shift girl.
    Isn't she like well into her 40's? Or am I thinking about somebody else.

  8. #21993

    The entitled strippers

    Seems a lot of you still get harassed by the entitled / jaded stripper with GPS and get peeved when they stop by and you have to try and get rid of them.

    Has anyone ever asked them to do Batshit crazy stuff in the VIP to drive them away.

    Like how much to trim and buff my nails while you're naked? Or what would it cost to watch you do jumping jacks naked in your heels for 15 minutes?

    Anything but sex? If you could find the entitled but illiterate ones oh that would be fun.

    Offer them stupid money to read to you.

    Just a thought.

    SB.

  9. #21992
    Quote Originally Posted by ChachiGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anika is what it's all about. Perfect body, and unless something changed recently. Natural tits. They are spectacular. I find her to be very good looking, but I know that's subjective. She's a "you can do whatever you want" kind of girl for very fair prices. I remember the first time I saw her and we started talking about money, she just said "what have you got to work with" and then "we're good". I didn't need to negotiate down like with lots of these girls. If you like perfect naturals and you want a top notch experience, give her a chance. She's a M-F day shift girl.
    What club is she in on day shift and it sounds like you two could be talking about a different woman.

  10. #21991
    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    My interpretation was that she had to do line of coke before she went to the VIP. I Hinkel he mentioned she was high.
    MWV,

    I concur, your interpretation maybe the most likely.

    MM.

  11. #21990
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    I for one love this because I really love the black girls. And may I ask why you say to avoid night shift? I've always had quality experiences at night at the criket. Friday / Saturday can get a little much with the make it rain crowd. But during the week iv had great times with some very cute girls in VIP for reasonable prices.
    CC,

    I love black girls as well, but I find very few of them love / like me.

    I although I recently found a really good girl and have been enjoying her.

    MM.

  12. #21989
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Zuul_FC.

    She came over and sat with me once. I think she tries to play that sexually ambiguous "hippie" role. She puts all her chips into having a nice ass, and she thinks we really care about her pole tricks. In a bar like FC the only pole work we care about is the one in our pants. I asked her about rates and she said we can discuss rates after we enter the VIP. Nice try! Pics of Zuul.
    DL,

    Thanks for the photos, unfortunately it triggered a relapse of my whole conversation with Zuul.

    I seriously hope I never see her again, and if I do, I hope she is wearing more clothing.

    MM.

  13. #21988
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmarr77  [View Original Post]
    Casper the dancer was waitressing on Sunday dayshift, still dances there too.
    I also agree Criket can be hit or miss.

    I only spent twice with Casper 2 years ago. Assuming nothing much has changed I would love to see her again.

    MM.

  14. #21987
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    I love the Criket. I used to really love the flight club and spent way too much money on pussy there. Still great spot, just got sick of the nickel and dime aspect. Can't go wrong with the Criket. And in recent years the talent has been slowly improving. I've fucked a good amount of flight refugees at Criket for Criket prices. Can't beat it.
    CC,

    I also hate the nickel and dime at Flight Club.

    I have spoken to the manager about it and it the first good conversation I had. He acknowledge it is a problem and it has been driving customers away. He told me he is committed to improving the culture but it changes slowly.

    I wished him and I do actually believe it is better this year than any of the prior five years.

    MM.

  15. #21986
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg5834  [View Original Post]
    I think more important than frequency is the amount of time she typically spends in the VIP. Anytime I go to a club, I pay attention to who is going back into the VIP, and for how long. Eventually, you figure out the hustlers that are back there for five minutes and you see you guys coming out unhappy. If I see a girl going to the VIP a lot, and it's usually fifteen minutes to thirty minutes, chances are good that she is a service queen.
    H58,

    Nothing I can add to this. I use the same strategy. Great advise.

    MM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape