Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1211 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 18156
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18141

    Csb

    Quote Originally Posted by NjCockzMen  [View Original Post]
    Thought she was off the market?
    I never got a response back from gate keeper so trip was a bust.

    But I think I recognized Brazilian Barbie staying next to me at the hotel across the icon wheel area low key hotel.

  2. #18140

    UTR Visits Veronica and Clio

    I've had the pleasure of meeting these two wonderful and incredibly sexy women over the past week. Not more has to be said about the GFE prowess that they both possess. Clio respectfully asks that we don't provide a detailed review but all I will say is that if you are lucky to get her contact info from OrlandoOD and get to meet her you will probably not be disappointed in the least.

    With my ATF Veronica it was awesome sexiness as usual. She has that uncanny ability to make you feel that you are the only person in the world that she wants to be with and her sexual and GFE skills are well documented. Like Clio she is currently very ultra UTR and I always ask her if she is looking to expand her reach but alas the answer is still no. I will continue to ask every time I meet with her so let's hope for you fellas out there that she has a change of heart sometime in the future.

  3. #18139

    Kaity

    Did not know she was still in the game. I saw her twice many moons ago off Curry Ford. Anyone have her contact info??

  4. #18138

    That's maya

    Yes, that's her and she I think took a little break. Someone posted about her saying was back and she is looking to see more senior member clients to have more regulars. I think she did take a break but yeah, I mean I hit her up when I saw that post. I haven't seen her in a while only because you know she's kind of far and you know I have to go take her to motel X so that's an additional cost as well plus the date. Going that far out I usually would like to have a good Greek goddess and she's not really into Greek but she'll do it but she doesn't like really like it.

    She's also reasonable with the rates and a good one on the rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaderHead  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Maya that was around about a year ago as well with the phone ending in 552?

  5. #18137

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Maya 🍫 about a week ago. I've seen her now a good five times maybe the first time I did see her at her Incall but I wasn't really comfortable going there after that just because leaving my car parked in her driveway. I think she's live with family, but she has the back house to herself so every time I see or do you ask if I can just take a motel and she's usually OK with it.

    This time I saw, I only had enough for 15 minute and she has a pretty much wide open menu. She's not a Greek goddess but she'll try it and do it for a little bit but this time just went for the regular Kitty and BBJ. We were able to make it work but she had to squeeze time because she was getting to work but she was able to see me for 15 minutes. I went to go get the room and she said she'll meet me up there but then after I got the room and was waiting for her, she text me and said hey can you pick me up? I think her brother took the car so I had to leave MotelX go get her and go back to Malta X all worked out since you only have 15 minutes didn't have much time for any foreplay and she had had to work pretty soon couldn't even get BBG cause I think she got some teeth work done so pretty much she just got into K9 position. Nice ass for her petite size. She's a slim petite dark skin ebony but has a nice little booty on her. She has a fantastic arch as well. So jr was happy with the back shots and he exploded. Clean up quickly and drop her back off.

    She's also a safe cool date. She's just far from me but goood to have on rotation.
    Is this the same Maya that was around about a year ago as well with the phone ending in 552?

  6. #18136

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    She's always been a good option. Full GFE and she fully gets into it and loves to get fucked. Some of the best deep throat I have had. Won't flake on you and can set a time in advance. She will be ready and waiting at that time. She's not into Greek as many aren't. She's in the Sanford Lake Mary area. I saw her this past weekend and I leave a little weak ant the knees after two rounds and I think she wanted more. She is a mature provider so make sure you understand that. She may fuck better then a a 20 yr old but she's not 20. Still looks amazing and the pussy is good. This week she is available Friday during the day and this coming Monday during the day for those wanting daytime when she's usually working her 9-5. Message her directly her at the handle in the title. She does her own screening. JB.
    Thank you for your visit, as always I had a wonderful time with you and looking forward to seeing you again.

  7. #18135

    Sophia UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Stayingup  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see Sophia recent? On vacation? Thanks no response lately from her #.
    Sophia is around I just saw her yesterday, she is not leaving town until Sunday morning. So you still have a few days to see her.

    Have fun.

    Gr01.

  8. #18134

    Mya dark chocolate ebony

    I recently saw Maya 🍫 about a week ago. I've seen her now a good five times maybe the first time I did see her at her Incall but I wasn't really comfortable going there after that just because leaving my car parked in her driveway. I think she's live with family, but she has the back house to herself so every time I see or do you ask if I can just take a motel and she's usually OK with it.

    This time I saw, I only had enough for 15 minute and she has a pretty much wide open menu. She's not a Greek goddess but she'll try it and do it for a little bit but this time just went for the regular Kitty and BBJ. We were able to make it work but she had to squeeze time because she was getting to work but she was able to see me for 15 minutes. I went to go get the room and she said she'll meet me up there but then after I got the room and was waiting for her, she text me and said hey can you pick me up? I think her brother took the car so I had to leave MotelX go get her and go back to Malta X all worked out since you only have 15 minutes didn't have much time for any foreplay and she had had to work pretty soon couldn't even get BBG cause I think she got some teeth work done so pretty much she just got into K9 position. Nice ass for her petite size. She's a slim petite dark skin ebony but has a nice little booty on her. She has a fantastic arch as well. So jr was happy with the back shots and he exploded. Clean up quickly and drop her back off.

    She's also a safe cool date. She's just far from me but goood to have on rotation.

  9. #18133

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Stayingup  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see Sophia recent? On vacation? Thanks no response lately from her #.
    I saw her last week, she said she had another cruise coming up, I'm guessing that's where she is now.

  10. #18132

    Sophia out of town?

    Anybody see Sophia recent? On vacation? Thanks no response lately from her #.

  11. #18131

    What's her digits? Show my a pm

    Yeah, I saw pictures of her from somebody who posted here and said a lot of bad things about her. She was a really big BBW. But from that user she was pretty much a wide-open menu with the Greek and BBFS if she got slimmer I'd love to see how she looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by StickTanmove1  [View Original Post]
    She's been out of the game for awhile and dam that pussy saw her on curryford? Kaityxxxx.

    And she's not a bbw anymore fellas the head was awsome.

    She went from big momma to a slim cutie ya might want to pay her a visit.

  12. #18130

    Cuban snow bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by NjCockzMen  [View Original Post]
    Thought she was off the market?
    Things didn't work out as planned. LOL.

  13. #18129

    Cuban snow bunny?

    Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    I believe you need to hit up Rich 5 for contact say her in Walmart this week and she is looking good. I texted her but no reply.
    Thought she was off the market?

  14. #18128

    Kaityx

    Quote Originally Posted by StickTanmove1  [View Original Post]
    She's been out of the game for awhile and dam that pussy saw her on curryford? Kaityxxxx.

    And she's not a bbw anymore fellas the head was awsome.

    She went from big momma to a slim cutie ya might want to pay her a visit.
    Thanks for the update.

    I saw her about 2 years ago and had a great visit, but about 18 months ago, another user went borderline-nuclear with negative posts about her, so I have stayed away. Is she a reliable provider these days? If anyone wants to PM me if there is info that is better to not be shared publicly, please go ahead as well. Thanks.

  15. #18127

    Sophia

    Hey brothers. I destroyed my burner with my contacts. Can one of you fine gents send me Sophia's number I am way overdue for a visit with her.

    Thank you in advance.

    Stay safe 🔥.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape