Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1211 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 18161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18116

    Kaityx lost weight

    She's been out of the game for awhile and dam that pussy saw her on curryford? Kaityxxxx.

    And she's not a bbw anymore fellas the head was awsome.

    She went from big momma to a slim cutie ya might want to pay her a visit.

  2. #18115
    I saw Avalon posting again on tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/avalonsantoro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    I believe orlo has taken time off from the hobby. But if you're looking for Sophia she's still around. Ghostrider01 can get you the contact. Enjoy!

  3. #18114

    This Ivy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBe101  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night. Had me change the location to another place due to some personal issues on her side. Body is a 8. Not pretty face. Tries to please. Started of with BBBJ. Likes to be on top most of the time. I did feel rushed. She knows the game so I won't say innocent. $$ damage. DM for any details. Heavy smoker so beware of that. Not sure if I will repeat.
    Is this the Ivy being mentioned here?

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...353&viewfull=1#post7710353.

  4. #18113

    Ivy

    Saw her last night. Had me change the location to another place due to some personal issues on her side. Body is a 8. Not pretty face. Tries to please. Started of with BBBJ. Likes to be on top most of the time. I did feel rushed. She knows the game so I won't say innocent. $$ damage. DM for any details. Heavy smoker so beware of that. Not sure if I will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonSmith2024  [View Original Post]
    Wow!

    10 out of 10.

    Body 10.

    Personality 10.

    Super Sweet and Innocent.

  5. #18112

    Ashnicoe

    Yes, the girl wearing a mask. She reached out to me.

    I read her profile where it says she requires a deposit. So I responded to her message that a deposit does not work for me. Often times some girls will back off the deposit requirement with some good conversation.

    She did not. Her reply was a little salty. She wrote back that she would block me so I wouldn't find her picture again. LOL.

  6. #18111
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcour  [View Original Post]
    Is location a safe place? What was overall cost?? Greek friendly?? Thanks J.
    Yes it's a safe location near old town Kissimmee. Not roach motel. She is affordable $. I don't partake in Greek so I don't know. You can ask her.

  7. #18110
    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Fine Gents of Otown.

    I will be in your fine city later this week for a day trip, and again mid next week for several days. Any advice on new talent and contacts for UTRs would be appreciated. DMs are fine.

    In my past I had many pleasures of seeing maintlandmom, sophia, avalon (solo and with berlin, what happen to them? Twins (the moved on I believe) and many others.
    I believe orlo has taken time off from the hobby. But if you're looking for Sophia she's still around. Ghostrider01 can get you the contact. Enjoy!

  8. #18109

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RuckD  [View Original Post]
    Visited Sylvia based on the reviews and was not disappointed. A refreshing time with a lady that clearly enjoys sex. As others have said she didn't watch the clock, attentive and went like the energizer bunny. Fantastic skills! Highly recommend.
    It was great meeting you, I really enjoyed our visit and looking forward to for next time.

  9. #18108

    Cynai

    This girl is super sweet and from my side of town, so we got along pretty well. Communication was good until the day of but she explained why and I totally understood. Been there done that. Great kisser and let me take the lead. She gave me super duper head and knew how to suck and stroke with the best of them. Switch to mish with a WHOLE lot of DFK and that was all she wrote. Stood for a minute to talk and chat about life and she's definitely become a favorite of mine. Says she'll text next time she's in the area. Can't wait for that. This one is solid.

  10. #18107

    Sophia UTR.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustTwoDeal  [View Original Post]
    I am traveling to Orlando in 2 weeks. Do.

    You have a link to Sophia's info? SLO I notice you guys in Orlando rarely post women's links. Who you are talking about? Is there a reason? Thanks.
    We here in Orlando do post links to our favorite providers which they are many of them. But your reading post from providers that are UTR which means "Under The Radar" these particular providers do not advertise and don't want to advertise for different reasons work, family, school. They don't want their information out in the open. If you go through and Read The Reviews and do your do diligence searching you will find enough information on Sophia and some pictures. When you get down here DM me I'll steer you in the right direction.

    Have fun.

    Gr01.

  11. #18106

    Positive

    I'm her regular and I had 2 visits so far with no major issues. May be stars aligned or I just got lucky. Yesterday she texted me again but I was visiting Synai since it was her last trip of this year.

    About the performance, she is young, beautiful, great body and stands top of the scale along with Veronica and others

    Yumyum1.

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBe101  [View Original Post]
    Has there been any positive reviews on her from anyone? Especially on her performance. She likes to text but doesn't finalize the meeting. So if the performance is not worth I will leave it at that.

  12. #18105

    Synai till next year

    Glad I was able to meet her yesterday. We made beautiful memories to last for few more months till April of next year. She welcomes wearing laced night dress with her big naturals trying to escape big hug and long kiss. Small chit chat and off to the bed continuing very sloppy wet BBBJ until I say stop it. Takes a deep breath and goes again but I wanted to taste the flower. We moved on to 69 while I taste it she is taking Jr all the way making horny sounds I had to stop her to avoid releasing early. Cover on and went for mish for few minutes, switched to cowgirl for some time and finally moved to doggy. When it's time I remove the cover and she points to her titties to spray whom am I to refuse. We relaxed for few minutes and cleaned up to leave. I hate to miss those titties for another few months but nothing I could do other than carrying those moments till next time. She is here today and is her last day before she travels back. Ghostrider01 is her gatekeeper. Enjoy.

    Yumyum1.

  13. #18104

    Sylvia Hope69

    Quote Originally Posted by RuckD  [View Original Post]
    Visited Sylvia based on the reviews and was not disappointed. A refreshing time with a lady that clearly enjoys sex. As others have said she didn't watch the clock, attentive and went like the energizer bunny. Fantastic skills! Highly recommend.
    She's always been a good option. Full GFE and she fully gets into it and loves to get fucked. Some of the best deep throat I have had. Won't flake on you and can set a time in advance. She will be ready and waiting at that time. She's not into Greek as many aren't. She's in the Sanford Lake Mary area. I saw her this past weekend and I leave a little weak ant the knees after two rounds and I think she wanted more. She is a mature provider so make sure you understand that. She may fuck better then a a 20 yr old but she's not 20. Still looks amazing and the pussy is good. This week she is available Friday during the day and this coming Monday during the day for those wanting daytime when she's usually working her 9-5. Message her directly her at the handle in the title. She does her own screening. JB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8309.jpg‎  

  14. #18103

    UTRs don't advertise

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustTwoDeal  [View Original Post]
    I am traveling to Orlando in 2 weeks. Do.

    You have a link to Sophia's info? SLO I notice you guys in Orlando rarely post women's links. Who you are talking about? Is there a reason? Thanks.
    UTRs are under the radar, so you will not find an ad for them. They will generally have a gatekeeper who they trust to past their digits, but it is common for only senior members to make the cut. There are a few who are even more selective on who they see. If you see a review or post on a UTR you're interested in meeting, you will have to message their gk.

    Hope this helps and enjoy your Orlando stay!

  15. #18102

    Sophia's contact info or link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    I spent an amazing evening with Sophia, she came over dressed very sexy with a short mini skirt, nice silk stockings and boots. She was wearing a very sexy black panties with garter belt underneath her outfit. We went out for drinks at a very nice wine bar and I could see all the men looking at her but trying not to get caught by their wives or significant other LOL. Made it back to the room where all the fun started. Multiple positions were had with multiple rounds. We past out, nothing like waking up next to a sexy nude latina in your bed. Sophia woke up in the early morning because she had to leave but before leaving she rolled over on to me and started to caress me all over working her way down to jr. She tells me I want to leave you with a little something until next time we meet. She gave me an amazing sloppy BBBJ with CIM I could see the jizz Cumming and dripping from her mouth all over Jr. As she worked him over and over again. She has beautiful tan lines she just came back from a cruise.

    Have fun.

    GR01.
    I am traveling to Orlando in 2 weeks. Do.

    You have a link to Sophia's info? SLO I notice you guys in Orlando rarely post women's links. Who you are talking about? Is there a reason? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape