Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1213 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 18193
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18148
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldrs9820  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else speak to their experience with her?
    I went looking as well, I could only see responses from ComShep, responding to himself about his last "notice of availability".

    Usually there's more info with UTR's after a visit.

  2. #18147
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Got an unexpected text from Tara last night. Checked with her if she is available and indeed she was. Scheduled a cardate this noon and met her at discrete location. After we parked she walks to my car and I could not believe my eyes. She has lost may be about 50 lbs and looks like a model with flat tummy and flat ass. She no longer have the same huge melons anymore that may be disappointing to some who worship those. After a little chit chat she continued the BBBJ and dfk that's same outstanding using her DSLs. Happy to see her after more than a year gap. I'm not the gatekeeper and not planning to share digits.

    Yumyum1.
    Those melons got to be saggy as hell now. Ugh, best thing about her was her mouth and those massive melons. RIP to those melons.

  3. #18146

    Apologize

    I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. Tara is just like couple of ultra UTR's in this forum who don't want her regular clients sharing her digits and continue to entertain her known SM that she is comfortable with. This report is just a reminder to those SM's who already have her digits.

    Yumyum1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chacaldlazorra  [View Original Post]
    If you don't want share digits don't share your "experience" I don't care if you don't share.

  4. #18145

    Glaze

    Quote Originally Posted by ComShep  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, Glaze wanted me to say that her schedule is changing for the rest of the year. She is now available weekday nights and full availability on weekends. She is a bbw in the Kissimmee / St. Cloud / Lake Nona region. She loves to cuddle and can be extremely naughty as well.

    You can read previous posts of mine for other details or PM for more info or digits. She still has the extra verification of picture or video before meeting.
    Can anyone else speak to their experience with her?

  5. #18144
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Got an unexpected text from Tara last night. Checked with her if she is available and indeed she was. Scheduled a cardate this noon and met her at discrete location. After we parked she walks to my car and I could not believe my eyes. She has lost may be about 50 lbs and looks like a model with flat tummy and flat ass. She no longer have the same huge melons anymore that may be disappointing to some who worship those. After a little chit chat she continued the BBBJ and dfk that's same outstanding using her DSLs. Happy to see her after more than a year gap. I'm not the gatekeeper and not planning to share digits.

    Yumyum1.
    If you don't want share digits don't share your "experience" I don't care if you don't share.

  6. #18143

    Tara Deland

    Got an unexpected text from Tara last night. Checked with her if she is available and indeed she was. Scheduled a cardate this noon and met her at discrete location. After we parked she walks to my car and I could not believe my eyes. She has lost may be about 50 lbs and looks like a model with flat tummy and flat ass. She no longer have the same huge melons anymore that may be disappointing to some who worship those. After a little chit chat she continued the BBBJ and dfk that's same outstanding using her DSLs. Happy to see her after more than a year gap. I'm not the gatekeeper and not planning to share digits.

    Yumyum1.

  7. #18142

    Glaze Vixen Schedule Update

    Hey guys, Glaze wanted me to say that her schedule is changing for the rest of the year. She is now available weekday nights and full availability on weekends. She is a bbw in the Kissimmee / St. Cloud / Lake Nona region. She loves to cuddle and can be extremely naughty as well.

    You can read previous posts of mine for other details or PM for more info or digits. She still has the extra verification of picture or video before meeting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20260103-WA0001(1).jpg‎   IMG-20260103-WA0000(2).jpg‎  

  8. #18141

    Csb

    Quote Originally Posted by NjCockzMen  [View Original Post]
    Thought she was off the market?
    I never got a response back from gate keeper so trip was a bust.

    But I think I recognized Brazilian Barbie staying next to me at the hotel across the icon wheel area low key hotel.

  9. #18140

    UTR Visits Veronica and Clio

    I've had the pleasure of meeting these two wonderful and incredibly sexy women over the past week. Not more has to be said about the GFE prowess that they both possess. Clio respectfully asks that we don't provide a detailed review but all I will say is that if you are lucky to get her contact info from OrlandoOD and get to meet her you will probably not be disappointed in the least.

    With my ATF Veronica it was awesome sexiness as usual. She has that uncanny ability to make you feel that you are the only person in the world that she wants to be with and her sexual and GFE skills are well documented. Like Clio she is currently very ultra UTR and I always ask her if she is looking to expand her reach but alas the answer is still no. I will continue to ask every time I meet with her so let's hope for you fellas out there that she has a change of heart sometime in the future.

  10. #18139

    Kaity

    Did not know she was still in the game. I saw her twice many moons ago off Curry Ford. Anyone have her contact info??

  11. #18138

    That's maya

    Yes, that's her and she I think took a little break. Someone posted about her saying was back and she is looking to see more senior member clients to have more regulars. I think she did take a break but yeah, I mean I hit her up when I saw that post. I haven't seen her in a while only because you know she's kind of far and you know I have to go take her to motel X so that's an additional cost as well plus the date. Going that far out I usually would like to have a good Greek goddess and she's not really into Greek but she'll do it but she doesn't like really like it.

    She's also reasonable with the rates and a good one on the rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaderHead  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Maya that was around about a year ago as well with the phone ending in 552?

  12. #18137

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Maya 🍫 about a week ago. I've seen her now a good five times maybe the first time I did see her at her Incall but I wasn't really comfortable going there after that just because leaving my car parked in her driveway. I think she's live with family, but she has the back house to herself so every time I see or do you ask if I can just take a motel and she's usually OK with it.

    This time I saw, I only had enough for 15 minute and she has a pretty much wide open menu. She's not a Greek goddess but she'll try it and do it for a little bit but this time just went for the regular Kitty and BBJ. We were able to make it work but she had to squeeze time because she was getting to work but she was able to see me for 15 minutes. I went to go get the room and she said she'll meet me up there but then after I got the room and was waiting for her, she text me and said hey can you pick me up? I think her brother took the car so I had to leave MotelX go get her and go back to Malta X all worked out since you only have 15 minutes didn't have much time for any foreplay and she had had to work pretty soon couldn't even get BBG cause I think she got some teeth work done so pretty much she just got into K9 position. Nice ass for her petite size. She's a slim petite dark skin ebony but has a nice little booty on her. She has a fantastic arch as well. So jr was happy with the back shots and he exploded. Clean up quickly and drop her back off.

    She's also a safe cool date. She's just far from me but goood to have on rotation.
    Is this the same Maya that was around about a year ago as well with the phone ending in 552?

  13. #18136

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    She's always been a good option. Full GFE and she fully gets into it and loves to get fucked. Some of the best deep throat I have had. Won't flake on you and can set a time in advance. She will be ready and waiting at that time. She's not into Greek as many aren't. She's in the Sanford Lake Mary area. I saw her this past weekend and I leave a little weak ant the knees after two rounds and I think she wanted more. She is a mature provider so make sure you understand that. She may fuck better then a a 20 yr old but she's not 20. Still looks amazing and the pussy is good. This week she is available Friday during the day and this coming Monday during the day for those wanting daytime when she's usually working her 9-5. Message her directly her at the handle in the title. She does her own screening. JB.
    Thank you for your visit, as always I had a wonderful time with you and looking forward to seeing you again.

  14. #18135

    Sophia UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Stayingup  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see Sophia recent? On vacation? Thanks no response lately from her #.
    Sophia is around I just saw her yesterday, she is not leaving town until Sunday morning. So you still have a few days to see her.

    Have fun.

    Gr01.

  15. #18134

    Mya dark chocolate ebony

    I recently saw Maya 🍫 about a week ago. I've seen her now a good five times maybe the first time I did see her at her Incall but I wasn't really comfortable going there after that just because leaving my car parked in her driveway. I think she's live with family, but she has the back house to herself so every time I see or do you ask if I can just take a motel and she's usually OK with it.

    This time I saw, I only had enough for 15 minute and she has a pretty much wide open menu. She's not a Greek goddess but she'll try it and do it for a little bit but this time just went for the regular Kitty and BBJ. We were able to make it work but she had to squeeze time because she was getting to work but she was able to see me for 15 minutes. I went to go get the room and she said she'll meet me up there but then after I got the room and was waiting for her, she text me and said hey can you pick me up? I think her brother took the car so I had to leave MotelX go get her and go back to Malta X all worked out since you only have 15 minutes didn't have much time for any foreplay and she had had to work pretty soon couldn't even get BBG cause I think she got some teeth work done so pretty much she just got into K9 position. Nice ass for her petite size. She's a slim petite dark skin ebony but has a nice little booty on her. She has a fantastic arch as well. So jr was happy with the back shots and he exploded. Clean up quickly and drop her back off.

    She's also a safe cool date. She's just far from me but goood to have on rotation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape