Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1402 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21016

    Angel House Logistics Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Angel House hoping to see Coco or Lucy. I was informed that both are gone and now Kelly or Jenny is available and was sent one head shot of each. Their pics are not yet up on their site. I picked Kelly. Kelly speaks more english that most of the girls I have met at these type of places. $$$ for the hour. The location is a house in Gastonia. I met with Kelly, she has a pretty face, guessing her late 20's to late 30's I can't tell with asian women, small amount of baby damage. On to table shower, which was great and included a little NURU like soapy body to body and tuma. Then to the room for more of same. Then moved face down for a genuinely good massage, like she must have been trained at some point. Then onto my back some more massage, tongue bath, BBBJ, and then cowgirl till complete. I didn't try for other positions as I was enjoying being lazy. Shot in the bag. Then she cleaned me up and continued with more massage. I enjoyed my time with her. If you are looking for a real massage then she is def your girl. Her service was really good too.

    https://kissofangel88.com/
    Thank you for the report. I looked on the map and it looks like they have a driveway in front and maybe some parking in the back, did you use the driveway? Do they take walk-ins?

    Thanks,

    Klaus.

  2. #21015

    A Therapy

    Line up Charlotte and North. I saw the North today and when I got out Charlotte say hi to me. I had a Great time. Everything was new. Clean and luxury place.

  3. #21014

    Gibbon

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtKiller23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone beside Peter, been to gibbon to see the new girl. If she's anything like coco I got to go go.
    I went last week, I wouldn't recommend the new girl at all.

  4. #21013

    Angel House. Kelly

    I contacted Angel House hoping to see Coco or Lucy. I was informed that both are gone and now Kelly or Jenny is available and was sent one head shot of each. Their pics are not yet up on their site. I picked Kelly. Kelly speaks more english that most of the girls I have met at these type of places. $$$ for the hour. The location is a house in Gastonia. I met with Kelly, she has a pretty face, guessing her late 20's to late 30's I can't tell with asian women, small amount of baby damage. On to table shower, which was great and included a little NURU like soapy body to body and tuma. Then to the room for more of same. Then moved face down for a genuinely good massage, like she must have been trained at some point. Then onto my back some more massage, tongue bath, BBBJ, and then cowgirl till complete. I didn't try for other positions as I was enjoying being lazy. Shot in the bag. Then she cleaned me up and continued with more massage. I enjoyed my time with her. If you are looking for a real massage then she is def your girl. Her service was really good too.

    https://kissofangel88.com/

  5. #21012

    Couples massage

    Any spas out there that will entertain a couple? Yes happy ending for both.

  6. #21011

    BBWs?

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsMakeA  [View Original Post]
    I called QQ Spa after I got in my car and next thing I know I'm texted a different address off of Eastway Drive. I was looking for a decent massage and an L1 and as my car turned towards the new address I figured it was a longshot. This place was just off the highway with no signs. I walked in and 2 heavy Asian woman greeted me and off I went with one of them. I paid $60 and the rub commenenced. About 15 minutes in the girls start talking and next thing I know I've got 4 hands on my body. I flip and the 2nd girl leaves and I hand over $. 6 tip. I plop back on the table and the other girl walksback in and puts on a cover for a CBJ. After a bit she left and I finished with the 1st girl.

    I'm not into heavier girls so I probably won't return unless I could guarantee a 2 for 1 again.
    How heavy are we talking and how did they hold their weight?

  7. #21010
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtKiller23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone beside Peter, been to gibbon to see the new girl. If she's anything like coco I got to go go.
    Peter is a shill, dude.

  8. #21009

    Sunlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Crayz  [View Original Post]
    That was Sunlight you ended up at. Normally not heavy girls, but they rotate monthly. One time at the old location off Sharon Amity I was sucking on some big tits, the palm of my hand getting squirted on in her clam and Jenny bouncing reverse cowgirl. Perfect setup for me. Jenny is so skinny she doesn't have tits, like just let her keep the bra on.
    My buddy just went he said it smelled like fish in there, said the girl looked good till she removed her outfit and had a sagging belly.

  9. #21008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Sunlight

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsMakeA  [View Original Post]
    I called QQ Spa after I got in my car and next thing I know I'm texted a different address off of Eastway Drive. I was looking for a decent massage and an L1 and as my car turned towards the new address I figured it was a longshot. This place was just off the highway with no signs. I walked in and 2 heavy Asian woman greeted me and off I went with one of them. I paid $60 and the rub commenenced. About 15 minutes in the girls start talking and next thing I know I've got 4 hands on my body. I flip and the 2nd girl leaves and I hand over $. 6 tip. I plop back on the table and the other girl walksback in and puts on a cover for a CBJ. After a bit she left and I finished with the 1st girl.

    I'm not into heavier girls so I probably won't return unless I could guarantee a 2 for 1 again.
    That was Sunlight you ended up at. Normally not heavy girls, but they rotate monthly. One time at the old location off Sharon Amity I was sucking on some big tits, the palm of my hand getting squirted on in her clam and Jenny bouncing reverse cowgirl. Perfect setup for me. Jenny is so skinny she doesn't have tits, like just let her keep the bra on.

  10. #21007

    Gibbion

    Has anyone beside Peter, been to gibbon to see the new girl. If she's anything like coco I got to go go.

  11. #21006
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Did she offer TUMA?
    How big is the chest? At least a D??

  12. #21005
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter28  [View Original Post]
    Heard there was a new girl at Given yesterday, so I had to check her out.

    Her name's Cherry, and I'd guess she's in her early-to-mid 30's. Slim figure, great curves, and her service was seriously.

    She really knew what she was doing from start to finish, and honestly, I enjoyed her way more than the usual lineup. Definitely a new favorite for me.
    Did she offer TUMA?

  13. #21004

    QQ Spa

    I called QQ Spa after I got in my car and next thing I know I'm texted a different address off of Eastway Drive. I was looking for a decent massage and an L1 and as my car turned towards the new address I figured it was a longshot. This place was just off the highway with no signs. I walked in and 2 heavy Asian woman greeted me and off I went with one of them. I paid $60 and the rub commenenced. About 15 minutes in the girls start talking and next thing I know I've got 4 hands on my body. I flip and the 2nd girl leaves and I hand over $. 6 tip. I plop back on the table and the other girl walksback in and puts on a cover for a CBJ. After a bit she left and I finished with the 1st girl.

    I'm not into heavier girls so I probably won't return unless I could guarantee a 2 for 1 again.

  14. #21003

    Super Kannapolis

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    I've been there three times and last week was the last time I'll ever go back. The lady I had was short and a little on the thick side. To be Asian she had a Hispanic look. I knew from the beginning it wasn't going to be good. I paid for an hour and she didn't bring me change and informed me that they require a twenty dollar tip. I said you owe me thirty and she offered 10 back. Of course I countered with I would determine the amount of tip based on her service.
    Anyway the massage was only pushing and I asked if she knew how to give a Swedish massage and she informed me that she was a trained therapist.
    So she wanted 2. On the flip for everything and demanded I pay first. I'm usually ok with that I told her based on the service so far I didn't trust her to do what she agreed to.
    There was no way I was giving this woman a dime got up and left. She tried to get me to use the back door but that's a no for me. That's a bad look and nothing back there and don't want to get jumped.
    Three visits and three very bad decisions on my part. I usually have good experience with the AMPs because I treat them with respect and tip average and above but this place in my opinion is trouble waiting to happen.
    Have had a few visits and were nothing special but not as bad as others have described.

    Knew what to expect going in that its not much of a massage, I recall not paying more than average for everything, nothing bad but nothing special.

    Biggest complaint was that I would've preferred an hour but almost every time have been cut short, while the $20 isn't a huge difference still a bit annoying.

    All in all you'd have just as good luck going to a hotel and would spend less with that route anyway, not the worst but don't go out of your way to visit.

  15. #21002
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy5  [View Original Post]
    Tl; dr: don't waste your time or money.

    Longer story:

    Called, asked if they had something available in about 20 minutes, said they did. Location itself has like no markings of a spa or massage like a blank door you have to press the doorbell to get let in. Only one person working somewhere in maybe late 40's or 50's. Fake tits, OK body nothing to write home about. IMO kind of an ugly face.

    Asked for the hour, was quoted. 70, gave 80. She never came back with change?? Whatever. I was half getting undressed and under and she came in and was like "take off now" so I did and laid down, she then proceed to rearrange my stuff which was annoying as I don't like people touching my phone, etc but she put them in a pile and threw the towel over them.

    After that, she proceeded with the most lackluster massage I've ever encountered from any AMP. Like 0 effort, 0 pressure, just horrible. This goes on for MAYBE 15 minutes. She then asks for flip, proceeds to ask what I wanted, offered L1 & L2 with top off, went with L1 because if her massage skills were horrible I assumed L2 would be just as lackluster. In retrospect I should've just left but she wanted $1, told her $. 6 she said $. 8, fine.

    She proceeds with as you might guess, the worse L1 I've had, 0 effort, staring blankly into the wall. I know all the girls "fake" it to a certain extent but there was 0 effort in this, 0 attempt to put any effort in.

    Did allow roaming and top down but then randomly put it up half way through? The whole vibe was weird, I couldn't finish, had her stop and left. I spent like 25 minutes in total there.
    As mentioned earlier, would not recommend at all, total waste of time and money. If you had to choose Alice is 100 x better in the area at least based on my experience and even that I wouldn't consider "good" compared to other places in the CLT area.
    I've been there three times and last week was the last time I'll ever go back. The lady I had was short and a little on the thick side. To be Asian she had a Hispanic look. I knew from the beginning it wasn't going to be good. I paid for an hour and she didn't bring me change and informed me that they require a twenty dollar tip. I said you owe me thirty and she offered 10 back. Of course I countered with I would determine the amount of tip based on her service.
    Anyway the massage was only pushing and I asked if she knew how to give a Swedish massage and she informed me that she was a trained therapist.
    So she wanted 2. On the flip for everything and demanded I pay first. I'm usually ok with that I told her based on the service so far I didn't trust her to do what she agreed to.
    There was no way I was giving this woman a dime got up and left. She tried to get me to use the back door but that's a no for me. That's a bad look and nothing back there and don't want to get jumped.
    Three visits and three very bad decisions on my part. I usually have good experience with the AMPs because I treat them with respect and tip average and above but this place in my opinion is trouble waiting to happen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape