Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1476 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 22138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22003
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420  [View Original Post]
    Seems a lot of you still get harassed by the entitled / jaded stripper with GPS and get peeved when they stop by and you have to try and get rid of them.

    Has anyone ever asked them to do Batshit crazy stuff in the VIP to drive them away.

    Like how much to trim and buff my nails while you're naked? Or what would it cost to watch you do jumping jacks naked in your heels for 15 minutes?

    Anything but sex? If you could find the entitled but illiterate ones oh that would be fun.

    Offer them stupid money to read to you.

    Just a thought.

    SB.
    Personally I wouldn't engage in this sort of Tom foolery.

    The best thing you can do it not let them sit with you and they will be someone elses problem.

    I am in the club to live in own little fantasy world were gorgeous girls can't wait to show me what they look like naked. Not indulge unattractive delusional girls with any of my attention.

    MM.

  2. #22002

    Bogart's night shift, Wednesday, 09-23

    So, after an evening nap to get my beauty sleep, I was off into the night again.

    I got to Bogart's around 10:45. It wasn't completely dead, but there weren't many customers either. Understandable for a Wednesday night.

    Among the dancers there were Gemini, Sapphire, and three Hispanic women whose names I can't remember. I guess I'll have to pay more attention next time.

    After finding a high top table toward the far end of the bar, I stood up to get my wallet out and pay for a drink. I saw Gemini walking toward me with a guy in tow. As she was passing by, she touched my arm and told me she was going upstairs but would be back.

    If you've been to Bogart's a few times, you're probably familiar with Sapphire. She's a light skinned AA with multiple tattoos who's been working there for many years. Although we don't go upstairs together, she's always friendly, and I appreciate that.

    As we all know, plenty of dancers go by the name of Angel. There was one at Bogart's last night who I hadn't seen before. She's short, with dark hair and a pixie body. There seem to be quite a few dancers with that body type lately, and I'm a fan. She reminds me a lot of Princess, who's been mentioned on the forum several times recently. I didn't get a chance to talk with Angel this time, but I plan to do so in the future.

    Of the Hispanic dancers, one in particular really stands out. She's pretty, has a nice body, and looks like she may have had lip injections. Her most prominent feature is her very long, dark hair, which reaches the upper part of her ass. It must take hours to dry after she washes it. I'm thinking she hit the hair lottery, because if those are extensions, maintaining them must cost a small fortune.

    Anyway, I've become quite interested in her. We haven't talked yet, so I don't know how well she speaks English. As I've mentioned before, I'm hesitant to go upstairs with a dancer if we'd need an app to communicate. I'd like to talk to her because she's a future possibility. If anyone has had any experience with her, please post about it in the forum or message me privately, if you don't mind.

    After I'd been enjoying the landscape and sitting at the table for about twenty minutes, Gemini came downstairs and sat with me.

    We talked for at least an hour and probably closer to an hour and a half. During that time, I bought her four beers. While there was never any doubt that we'd head upstairs and have a joyous time, I've found that I become far more attractive to women after they've had a few drinks.

    This may be way off topic for a strip club report, but among the many things we talked about were horror movies and the paranormal. We got into Robert the Doll, Annabelle, and a movie I'd mentioned before, called "Trilogy of Terror".

    Does anyone remember that movie? The chain falls off of that little Zulu warrior doll, he comes to life, and the little fucker goes completely off the rails on a murderous rampage. I was a kid when it came out, and it scared the shit out of me. I'll admit there were a few nights when I slept completely under the covers because, you know, demons can't get you when you're covered up like that.

    My apologies for going WAY off track there.

    Moving on, Gemini and I went upstairs around 1:00. As always, she looked wonderful from every angle. I had a little trouble getting to the finish line, but mostly we spent longer up there because I was enjoying myself.

    Last, Gemini had to take a couple of days off last week, so she's working extra days this week to make up for it. My memory is horrid, but I'm pretty sure she said she'd be there tonight (Thursday), if you'd like to see her.

  3. #22001

    Bogarts

    Some of you have been wondering about what happened to Lynn who dances on Fridays. Last summer she was sailing and a rope was wrapped in her hand, and a strong wind pulled hard and tore off part of her thumb. She is recovering.

    Also, I prefer older dancers than the younger ones. At Bogarts there is an older dancer name Pam that dances a few days a week. She seems popular and wonder if anyone has experienced her in the VIP. Does she do any extras or just dances. Could save me a disappointing trip to the VIP.

    Never been with Erin but heard she was wild.

  4. #22000
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue734  [View Original Post]
    She's at Flight Club. Like Chachi said, beauty is subjective. I was there with my wife last week and we were laughing our asses off at the "young Jennifer Aniston" comparison that one of our fellow bored members described her as. I swear she looks closer to "Rocky" from the 80's move Mask. Nice girl though!
    Ha ha, I was the one who said that. And yes, I think she does resemble her a little. I find her to be hot.

  5. #21999
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she like well into her 40's? Or am I thinking about somebody else.
    My post was in response to a guy seeing Anika at Flight Club day shift. She's not that old. I would guess 30 ish.

  6. #21998
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue734  [View Original Post]
    She's at Flight Club. Like Chachi said, beauty is subjective. I was there with my wife last week and we were laughing our asses off at the "young Jennifer Aniston" comparison that one of our fellow bored members described her as. I swear she looks closer to "Rocky" from the 80's move Mask. Nice girl though!
    If she where either of those young Jennifer Aniston or Looks like Rocky from the Movie Mask.

    Someone would have a picture and they would have posted it and everyone would be either in Awe of her Beauty or Appalled at her appearance and Flight Club for hiring her.

    I think someone is grossly exaggerating her appearance Really she could be in her 40's and to some that is appalling and some have her on their whipping post to Spite her for still swinging on a pole at her age.

  7. #21997
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue734  [View Original Post]
    She's at Flight Club. Like Chachi said, beauty is subjective. I was there with my wife last week and we were laughing our asses off at the "young Jennifer Aniston" comparison that one of our fellow bored members described her as. I swear she looks closer to "Rocky" from the 80's move Mask. Nice girl though!
    Really Rocky from mask the character Eric Shultz played.

    That's pretty Brutal to say and I don't think I've seen her.

    From a young Jennifer Aniston to Rocky that's not Beauty is subjective that's beauty in the eyes of a blind guy.

    It has to be two different women.

    SB.

  8. #21996
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420  [View Original Post]
    What club is she in on day shift and it sounds like you two could be talking about a different woman.
    She's at Flight Club. Like Chachi said, beauty is subjective. I was there with my wife last week and we were laughing our asses off at the "young Jennifer Aniston" comparison that one of our fellow bored members described her as. I swear she looks closer to "Rocky" from the 80's move Mask. Nice girl though!

  9. #21995
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she like well into her 40's? Or am I thinking about somebody else.
    Yeah we all need more clarity on this woman.

    Iam interested in the She's a you can do whatever you want kind of girl quote on her.

  10. #21994
    Quote Originally Posted by ChachiGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anika is what it's all about. Perfect body, and unless something changed recently. Natural tits. They are spectacular. I find her to be very good looking, but I know that's subjective. She's a "you can do whatever you want" kind of girl for very fair prices. I remember the first time I saw her and we started talking about money, she just said "what have you got to work with" and then "we're good". I didn't need to negotiate down like with lots of these girls. If you like perfect naturals and you want a top notch experience, give her a chance. She's a M-F day shift girl.
    Isn't she like well into her 40's? Or am I thinking about somebody else.

  11. #21993

    The entitled strippers

    Seems a lot of you still get harassed by the entitled / jaded stripper with GPS and get peeved when they stop by and you have to try and get rid of them.

    Has anyone ever asked them to do Batshit crazy stuff in the VIP to drive them away.

    Like how much to trim and buff my nails while you're naked? Or what would it cost to watch you do jumping jacks naked in your heels for 15 minutes?

    Anything but sex? If you could find the entitled but illiterate ones oh that would be fun.

    Offer them stupid money to read to you.

    Just a thought.

    SB.

  12. #21992
    Quote Originally Posted by ChachiGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anika is what it's all about. Perfect body, and unless something changed recently. Natural tits. They are spectacular. I find her to be very good looking, but I know that's subjective. She's a "you can do whatever you want" kind of girl for very fair prices. I remember the first time I saw her and we started talking about money, she just said "what have you got to work with" and then "we're good". I didn't need to negotiate down like with lots of these girls. If you like perfect naturals and you want a top notch experience, give her a chance. She's a M-F day shift girl.
    What club is she in on day shift and it sounds like you two could be talking about a different woman.

  13. #21991
    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    My interpretation was that she had to do line of coke before she went to the VIP. I Hinkel he mentioned she was high.
    MWV,

    I concur, your interpretation maybe the most likely.

    MM.

  14. #21990
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    I for one love this because I really love the black girls. And may I ask why you say to avoid night shift? I've always had quality experiences at night at the criket. Friday / Saturday can get a little much with the make it rain crowd. But during the week iv had great times with some very cute girls in VIP for reasonable prices.
    CC,

    I love black girls as well, but I find very few of them love / like me.

    I although I recently found a really good girl and have been enjoying her.

    MM.

  15. #21989
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Zuul_FC.

    She came over and sat with me once. I think she tries to play that sexually ambiguous "hippie" role. She puts all her chips into having a nice ass, and she thinks we really care about her pole tricks. In a bar like FC the only pole work we care about is the one in our pants. I asked her about rates and she said we can discuss rates after we enter the VIP. Nice try! Pics of Zuul.
    DL,

    Thanks for the photos, unfortunately it triggered a relapse of my whole conversation with Zuul.

    I seriously hope I never see her again, and if I do, I hope she is wearing more clothing.

    MM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape