Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 5800
-
Yesterday 13:23 #5800Regular Member

Posts: 2Sam
Met with Sam today for an hour. She wasn't my first choice but figured what the hell right. Got to the hotel on the northeast side of Indy and was told to come on up. Went up and straight to the room and no answer. I was surprised when I turned around and she was standing in the hallway. She said the original room was dirty and she requested a new one. She looked like she had just rolled out of bed. Like she had one sock and that was it with her sandals. Just a disheveled look all around. Got a new room and went in and talked for just a few minutes or so. She stopped down to a robe and put on a little makeup and hopped to it. She's pretty slim and doesn't weigh much which is fine. I prefer women with a little more meat on her bones. She's 36 and doesn't look bad. Her boobs are saggy and can tell she's had a kid in the past, which I found out later she had. Her make out game is on point I will say that. She'll stick her tongue way down your throat haha. Made out for about 5-10 min and then stripped me down for a BBBJ. Her head game is phenomenal! Deep throat was not an issue and plenty of moaning while she was sucking it. Blew my load after about 5-10 min and she took it in her mouth and swallowed which surprised me a bit. Afterwards we just laid on the bed and shot the shit for 15 min. Very cool girl and very easy to talk to. She's very open about who she is and her past. Found out she's 3 years clean and a recovering addict. Found out she's has quite the list of felonies as well. Not sure what she was hooked on. Afterwards she asked if I could go again and I said we will find out. Sucked my cock for another 5 min and then out in a condom. Ride me for 5 min and then tried doggy but I didn't have it in me. She asked if I could get off with oral again so we tried and long behold with her head game I blew a second load after 5 min which she swallowed again. All in all not a bad meeting. Finding out she was an addict and seeing her body which was ok wasn't the biggest turn on by any means. I wouldn't book with her again but at least she was cool with to talk to. Take all this for what it's worth fellas.
-
09-26-26 08:38 #5799Senior Member

Posts: 883Anya not meeting as scheduled?
Met her four times in the last three years. Never been a problem.
Originally Posted by Tompit24
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 08:21 #5798Senior Member

Posts: 31I was really hoping to see Anya the past couple of times I've been in Indy. Now even more so. But with my luck it will be like the past 2 times I've tried to schedule with her. Was told she didn't show up for work both times after I had scheduled a day before.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 03:58 #5797Senior Member

Posts: 883Leaving non discarded condom boxes in the open?
I use Magnums but buy them by the highly rated for "Affordability" 36 carton and carry one or two in to meetings.
Originally Posted by Joelouky
[View Original Post]
Must save money where we can!
-
09-26-26 00:30 #5796Regular Member

Posts: 30Doubt hotels would care but still.
These hotels have seen worse stuff than a box of condoms but agree that a whole box is crazy. More than likely was a providers. I've never met a guy carry a whole box? I recently purchased some Asian brand condomns that are supposed to be the thinnest for sale. I got verified with DI but had to cancel because of a co worker getting hurt on the job. Does anyone know when the Latina lady will come back? Sabrina.
Originally Posted by Joelouky
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 18:19 #5795Senior Member

Posts: 972Public Service Announcement
Hey guys, while leaving the Sonesta, there was an empty 3 pack box of Trojan Magnums laying in the parking lot out front near the lobby. While I have no idea who left it there, I think most would assume it came from someone going to meet an escort inside. I threw the box away so as not to bring attention to what is going on inside. Yes, the staff may already know but they are probably willing to tolerate it so long as activities are discreet and leftover condom boxes are not discreet. If the box was tossed on the ground by one of us, let's try to not leaves hints behind. Not waving my finger at anyone, just a heads up to remind no to leave clues.
-
09-24-26 19:02 #5794Senior Member

Posts: 883Roxy isn't bad, but.
Those DI photos are of a fit and trim lady, not "thick. ".
Originally Posted by Gimmyallurloven
[View Original Post]
And her tats were photoshopped out, for discretion I recall she told me.
Definitely not WYSIWYG.
Anya's awesome photos are WYSIWYG!
Same with Kalani.
-
09-23-26 18:33 #5793Senior Member

Posts: 272Agreed on Roxy
I too trend toward petite. I found Roxy great. Good sexual energy and a nice porn star thick.
Originally Posted by Tango411
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 16:28 #5792Senior Member

Posts: 169Not my experience
Unless something has changed, she's thick but in shape. I don't recall the inked all over but I would book with her again. She's a fun time and accommodating. I can see saying maybe a little bigger but this sounds like you're saying BBW which I don't think she's even close to. My preferences is thin so I was a little worried when I booked with her but it was much closer than some of the others that aren't accurate. I agree there are others on the rosters that are more enticing but as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 12:52 #5791Senior Member

Posts: 290Simone
I saw her today for the first time. She has a beautiful face and a very feminine body, soft and curvy. She also has something which I don't often think about, which is a very sexy, feminine voice. She loves to be made love to, and that is what I did for most of the hour, including an extended session of oral, to which she is very responsive. Finished with a great BJ, with her hair pulled back in a ponytail and on her knees while I stood up. I could see booking her for longer sessions, as she epitomizes the girlfriend experience. Will definitely see her again when I can get up north.
-
09-22-26 05:47 #5790Senior Member

Posts: 883Roxy back in DI's stable
Although Roxy wasn't bad. Her photos are misleading. She's over inked, over made up, and over weight.
Definitely NOT WYSIWYG! There are many others on DI's roster.
-
09-20-26 10:28 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 310Erica
Saw Erica last week. She's only available a couple of days a week, so watch for her. I always have a great time with this passionate, low-volume provider.
-
09-17-26 15:28 #5788Senior Member

Posts: 37Ymmv
Good update, I would also add to your post. Your Mileage May Very, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 13:36
Senior Member
- Reason
- not a DI
-
09-16-26 15:02 #5787Senior Member

Posts: 119Well
Had a pleasant visit with Sabrina today. BBBJ was no problem. I asked about the recent post and she just said some people don't bathe before they come to see her and it's gross. Well. Now you know.
Originally Posted by Tmill18
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 19:06 #5786Senior Member

Posts: 972My guess is more is reported back on the bad customers than the good ones but I imagine quite a bit gets reported back and honestly, I don't blame them.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





