Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 977 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 14647
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14632

    Southern Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    Southern Blonde Belle, Sweeter Than a Peach! Was a pleasant surprise. Very accommodating with nice BBBJ, CFS, Sucking on the boys and then blew the desert down the hatch. The odd thing was that she didn't ask for money up front. I ended up pulling out the money at the end and handing it to her graciously. I thought a sweet girl.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/311715238897

    Any other review confirmations? Something doesn't sit right about her ad. Phone number I think used to be tied to other ads of other non descript ladies. Very tame pics and only mentions various blow job options. She quoted ok rates 120,180,300 and wouldn't confirm FS or type incall. Not going to pull the trigger unless a Sr recommends and she offers more standard acronyms.

  2. #14631

    Ally

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214551425

    Anyone see her when she was in South St Pete and Clearwater? Been trying to bang this girl but something is always coming back on her end or mine.

  3. #14630

    Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    Southern Blonde Belle, Sweeter Than a Peach! Was a pleasant surprise. Very accommodating with nice BBBJ, CFS, Sucking on the boys and then blew the desert down the hatch. The odd thing was that she didn't ask for money up front. I ended up pulling out the money at the end and handing it to her graciously. I thought a sweet girl.
    Just adding a picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8641.jpg‎  

  4. #14629
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7276458414

    Looking for new blood. Anyone seen Tasha and if she's GFE with LFK, BBBJ, Daty,69, CFS multiple positions and no upselling?
    So I toftt this week. She is staying at a hotel near the Clearwater Airport. I was supposed to meet her early in the morning after we had agreed to the day before but she basically ghosted me until a few hours later. I had held up before crossing the bridge to give her time to respond. So after trying to make alternate plans, she finally responded so I said what the heck and went to see her. She was a little bit paranoid because she thought my car was a cop car. But finally got to her room and did some verifications. So looking at the ad the one where she is in red and the one where she is on the bed holding a pink phone are the best pictures of what she looks like now. The other ones may have been a long time ago or heavily filtered. I mean she's cute and looks nice but was very chatty. She was complaining about her man which I won't bore you to death, but according to her, he is the one that responds to her texts. Even though I called her several times I spoke with her on the phone from the same number. But whatever.

    She kept talking for almost 20 minutes complaining about her man and everything else going on. Her phone blew up a couple times but it was because her man by this time was expecting our time to have been finished so I guess he was calling to harass her. So she was getting upset at him which really was creating too much drama. And after 15 minutes of having my money on a counter, she had just put it away in the safe a minute before he called her so it was either trying to finish this or lose my money. So then when I get her calmed down, she starts haggling about the price. She was about to put a cover on for an oral speech when I tell her that's not what we agreed. This is when she had told me that her man screamed her calls and she didn't know what he was agreeing to. So I showed her. She was saying that for a quick visit it's basically a pump and dump but if I upgrade it to half an hour it would be much more pleasurable. So I told her that I have the money and I can upgrade but I'll give it to her at the end so after some more discussions, she finally agreed and so I can't comfortable and she proceeds to give me a covered BJ. It really was not the best. It was mediocre if that. I was thinking in my head just stop already and get on top when she must have read my mind and actually got on top. But then every single noise that she heard in the hallway she thought it was her man trying to come in. I kept trying to get her to focus on me which would work for a few moments and then another noise would freak her out again. It was actually housekeeping because when I left housekeeping was in the room next to us.

    So when she finally focused on me her attitude changed she got more into it and enjoyed it. You could tell that shift when she was stressing to the time that she was enjoying it and you could feel her body when she orgasmed. So then she asked me if I came because she said that she did. I told her no. So after a little bit of more riding me, she complains about her man again and that he's going to be coming soon. So I say well get on your back on the edge of the bed so I lift her legs up and proceed in missionary. But then you can see her face is one of pain. So I basically stop and while I am leaving you all hanging, I have to end the date at that moment. I end up going to take a shower and she joins me where I end up nutting on her back but by this time her man is banging loudly on the door. I had turned a little lock on top so where he can't open the door without it engaging. But she's all freaked out because he wants to come in. So I clean up and rinse off and start putting my clothes on. She is trying to open the door and I tell her not to because I'm not comfortable. So she waits a little bit until I'm just about finished and then she opens the door and he comes barging in. He goes past me to the other side of the room and I tell him the issue I had with her and then start to walk out. She's standing at the door saying where's the rest of my money. And I laugh at her and tell me if she's serious because first of all she didn't give me the BBBJ that we had talked about, and the date was cut short because of her. So she still complaining and I said I'm not giving you anything else that's it. It wasn't even a full half an hour anyways because you spent most of the time just talking. And then I left.

    It looks like she had lost some weight a while ago because her body is not as tight as some of those pictures look but she looks really good regardless. If she had her head on straight and didn't have to worry about the boyfriend or handler, I could possibly repeat. But everything that went down is a big no for me and I would highly recommend no for anyone else.

    So to ask about all your acronyms, I normally don't do fk / data anyways, but didn't seem that's on the menu. No baby that she said unless she sees you several times. Multiple positions yes but she will try to upsell you and get you to finish quick. From a past text where she said only one nut in half an hour, I to preparations to make sure that I would last a full time. If you want my money, then I'm making sure I get the full time. LOL.

  5. #14628

    Southern Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by RazzleDazzleM  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at the following for some time now but haven't pulled the trigger. If anyone can provide any information (looks in person, performance, punctuality, anything else) please let me know!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...l/098637619795

    (this one has posted on and off for a long time and seems legit, but not sure about her looks in person or performance, especially as many of the pictures have different looks).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brand...-/125433613982

    (this one has been posting a lot over the past few weeks).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/311715238897

    (I don't recall her posting before so maybe there's not a lot of information out there?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...9/578025728895

    (sisters. TGTBT?
    Southern Blonde Belle, Sweeter Than a Peach! Was a pleasant surprise. Very accommodating with nice BBBJ, CFS, Sucking on the boys and then blew the desert down the hatch. The odd thing was that she didn't ask for money up front. I ended up pulling out the money at the end and handing it to her graciously. I thought a sweet girl.

  6. #14627
    Quote Originally Posted by RazzleDazzleM  [View Original Post]
    I swear I don't know what's wrong with me sometimes. I posted about this one before, about her wasting my time, but damn, the pics. So she is super chatty in text. You schedule. She goes dark. Rinse and repeat. I finally get her address and drive over. I'll be ready in a few more minutes, she says. A few becomes 15, which becomes 30. Then an hour. What an idiot I am. I drive away. But she reaches out. I'm so sorry. I will give you an hour at QV rates. I will make it up to you. I will be amazing. I like to satisfy. I promise. Blah blah blah. Fine. I go again the next day, arriving with a treat I picked up for her after taking her order like an idiot. Same deal. But she manages through her texts to keep me waiting one hour. Then 1. 5. Then 2. I'm thinking, do I have self respect? No. Yes? I drive away. Oh, please, come back. Please. I'm begging. I never beg. Men beg me. But I will make it up to you. I'm putting on sexy lingerie. Blah blah blah once again. I drive away as a self-respecting man, right? Nope. I go back. Like an idiot. I text. Are you here, she asks? Yes, I'm here. Silence. I mean, I'm in the actual driveway, and nothing. What an idiot I can be sometimes. I drive away for good. Of course she texts back. And you know the rest of the story, right? Come back, please. No. Fine, asshole. You wasted my time. I was getting ready for you and you wasted my time. This one is a psycho. I mean, straight up bat shit crazy. One person on this board apparently saw her. Good for him. I mean, the guy should get a medal for his great luck. Or I should get one for my bad luck. If not for that one guy's post, I would swear that this person doesn't exist. She (is it even a she?) is someone who gets a lot, and I mean a lot of joy screwing around with you. I blocked her ass. No mas for me. I'm a slow learner but I finally learned.
    Dude, that sucks. Glad you learned your lesson. I reached out again a couple weeks ago and was firm with "hey I'm interested, I have this amount of time before 3 pm, you tell me an address & time and I'll be there" and I got "oh I'm getting ready, text you in a few" with crickets until after 3, then "god I was dealing with terrible things" well shit lady, welcome to life, most of us can keep a commitment that puts money in our pockets get with the program. Blocked her number and moved on.

  7. #14626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 331

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeez  [View Original Post]
    Is the other Taylor still around? The one with short blonde hair, sometimes dyed pink, looks like Megan Rapinoe. Does she have a new number?
    Thanks to all seniors who responded and sent PM. Look like she moved out of state. Good for her. Like Sammie who also moved to start a new life, she will be missed.

  8. #14625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 331

    The other Taylor

    Is the other Taylor still around? The one with short blonde hair, sometimes dyed pink, looks like Megan Rapinoe. Does she have a new number?

  9. #14624

    Taylor

    Saw her a few weeks ago when she was in S Tampa. My experience was good as well. It was a late weekend night after I had a few drinks. Did the BBFSCIP for $ QV + . 2 to let me record. Face is older but body is nice. She can ride and throw it back well.

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. BBBJ was good, she was so enthralled she started blowing me while I was sending her the venmo, did some BBFS and creampied her over a qv. 140 out the door. Looks older than pics, if she's 40 I'm 10.

  10. #14623
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    What number was she found at.
    I don't want to post her # do you know her 100 lber dark hair?

  11. #14622

    Seeking information

    I've been looking at the following for some time now but haven't pulled the trigger. If anyone can provide any information (looks in person, performance, punctuality, anything else) please let me know!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...l/098637619795

    (this one has posted on and off for a long time and seems legit, but not sure about her looks in person or performance, especially as many of the pictures have different looks).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brand...-/125433613982

    (this one has been posting a lot over the past few weeks).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/311715238897

    (I don't recall her posting before so maybe there's not a lot of information out there?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...9/578025728895

    (sisters. TGTBT?

  12. #14621

    Hoover?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Wow I Haven't seen Her in years, She looks way different, I never pulled the trigger on Her, but I did saw Her in a 7-11 like 9- 10 years ago, and by that time, She had a very cute appearance. If I see good reviews on Her, I'll probably give it a try.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...601/7275005640
    Anyone have any recent updates on Hoover? Looks like she might be fun, any new intel would be great!!

  13. #14620

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    Yrs ago was meeting up with a 100 Lb jessica off of 4th street. Tiny little thing. I found her number in my phone and texted her yesterday. Asked if she still gets out and she said yes. Then vanished in the conversation. Does anyone know her? Jessica M. And is she still active?
    What number was she found at.

  14. #14619
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexlov  [View Original Post]
    Many yrs ago not worth the time.

  15. #14618

    Jessica off 4th street

    Yrs ago was meeting up with a 100 Lb jessica off of 4th street. Tiny little thing. I found her number in my phone and texted her yesterday. Asked if she still gets out and she said yes. Then vanished in the conversation. Does anyone know her? Jessica M. And is she still active?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape