Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 903 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 13533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKhan07  [View Original Post]
    No, her name has always been Amber Lee. I wanted to give her a try and had been searching for her for a long time. Never share her entire face online. She just started a few days ago and posted two consecutive ADS. I've spoken to a number of folks here who wanted to give her a try, but none of them, including me, dared. I'm not sure why. I've been tempted for a while, but I've never given it a try. Same face, same number for an extended period of time.

    MK.
    She is real and I know who she is. I have chatted with her on FB. She was friends with Kanessa in the past. I've never pulled the trigger either, and like you I don't know why.

  2. #13517

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by SauteGuy98  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/197495380676

    This one ☝65039;. Didn't she used to go by lexi or alexis? I've tried searching to no prevail. Anyone have any current experience with her? She is showing her face now in ads and I really want to toftt if not.
    No, her name has always been Amber Lee. I wanted to give her a try and had been searching for her for a long time. Never share her entire face online. She just started a few days ago and posted two consecutive ADS. I've spoken to a number of folks here who wanted to give her a try, but none of them, including me, dared. I'm not sure why. I've been tempted for a while, but I've never given it a try. Same face, same number for an extended period of time.

    MK.

  3. #13516

    Memory refresh

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/197495380676

    This one ☝65039;. Didn't she used to go by lexi or alexis? I've tried searching to no prevail. Anyone have any current experience with her? She is showing her face now in ads and I really want to toftt if not.

  4. #13515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Natalia

    There seems to have been some issues with Natalia lately but I love a good Spinner and she fits the bill. I shot her a text and she was quick to respond. I told her I had some free time in a couple of hours and she was available. Upon arrival she was ready and didn't keep me waiting. She looked great and was in a good mood. She put it on me good and really got in to it. No rush and it was a Great time. Yes she is struggling right now and needed some help. Maybe that motivated her more but it was worth it. I'll be back soon. I love a Great Spinner Experience.

  5. #13514

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Core14  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't she has to be 70 years old but looks older than that. They say she goes bare if you ask with no hesitation. I've been out of the game for a while but I'm thinking about jumping back into it.
    Thanks for letting me know.

  6. #13513

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodVibe  [View Original Post]
    Reaching out again. Have any of you have seen this one?
    I wouldn't she has to be 70 years old but looks older than that. They say she goes bare if you ask with no hesitation. I've been out of the game for a while but I'm thinking about jumping back into it.

  7. #13512
    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    That would be a hard pass for me too. Although she appears legit I would not jump through either.
    I toftt and it was a good dream and she is legit. A little heavier than her pics but very accommodating and nice incall. Would repeat.

  8. #13511

    Erica

    Reaching out again. Have any of you have seen this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260919_021229_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #13510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the input- I'm not familiar with that TER platform but will check it out. I understand this is a way she can protect herself and kind of validate people, but I assume I'll have to show ID to get her room card and definitely don't want to do that.
    That would be a hard pass for me too. Although she appears legit I would not jump through either.

  10. #13509

    Thanks for input GERN

    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    That is strange. I checked her TER reviews and they are solid. But no one ever mentioned this kind of set up to get her to the door. One did say she told them the wrong room number. She was in the room across the hall but met him at the door and there were no issues. Same phone number tracks to her reviews as well.
    Thanks for the input- I'm not familiar with that TER platform but will check it out. I understand this is a way she can protect herself and kind of validate people, but I assume I'll have to show ID to get her room card and definitely don't want to do that.

  11. #13508

    Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne1  [View Original Post]
    Working on setting something up with her, but she states I'll have to go to the hotel and get the room key from the front desk and then go upstairs and meet her in her room. This makes me suspicious. Is this normal?
    I tried setting up a meeting with her but she was difficult and was making jump through hoops to see her. Gave up decided to skip the meet. I would have loved to meet her, just makes it hard to meet. If anyone has gotten to see her let us know.

  12. #13507
    Quote Originally Posted by HullyWully  [View Original Post]
    She's been my go to for a while now and she's been great till recently, she hit me up asking for $65 to help her keep her room and said that she would re pay me the fun way so I asked if I could see her that same night and it's been crickets since then, I've helped her in the past and she's never done me wrong but oh well it's just $60 bucks LOL.
    I've been a long time lurker on this site and made an account to specifically respond to this. I actually live in Knoxville, but I drive to Chattanooga to see Birdie. I've been seeing her since before she had moved and was gone for that year and a half. So, almost 3 years she has been my go-to. My job keeps me on the road a lot, and I have hobbied in about 10 other states, and Birdie is in my top 3 favorites. I think the weight she put on looks great, as she was a little too skinny for me. Even so, I can't imagine that she weighs more than 135. To each his own. Everybody has different taste, and I like my women voluptuous. She also has a great personality and is quite a witty lady. She's not always the easiest to get a hold of, but I think she has her hands in a few different things. I've always felt safe at her studio, too. As a matter of fact, the second time I ever visited her, I accidentally left my Omega watch that I took off. I did not notice until I was almost back to my house in Knoxville. We made arrangements for me to come get it the next day, and I was halfway expecting her to take off with it. But it was returned safe and sound. Anyway, that's Birdie.

  13. #13506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne1  [View Original Post]
    Working on setting something up with her, but she states I'll have to go to the hotel and get the room key from the front desk and then go upstairs and meet her in her room. This makes me suspicious. Is this normal?
    That is strange. I checked her TER reviews and they are solid. But no one ever mentioned this kind of set up to get her to the door. One did say she told them the wrong room number. She was in the room across the hall but met him at the door and there were no issues. Same phone number tracks to her reviews as well.

  14. #13505

    Anyone seen Karen on Tryst?

    Working on setting something up with her, but she states I'll have to go to the hotel and get the room key from the front desk and then go upstairs and meet her in her room. This makes me suspicious. Is this normal?

  15. #13504
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Yep. She's legit and is the person in the pictures. The photos are filtered on her face. Performance is above average.
    Thank you HL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape