Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 403 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6036
    Quote Originally Posted by DershadWlkr1  [View Original Post]
    Went to Zen spa on Wilbeth yesterday and drew Wendy. Arrived just after another customer. Overheard a disagreement with him that caused Wendy to be late into my room by about 10 minutes.

    Wendy is about 5 foot 4, average build, natural b cups. A little padding and a tattoo. Cute face. She was straight to business when she got into the room. Her friendly and bubbly personality more.

    Than made up for the shortened time. Would definitely recommend.
    What service was provided and what was the total cost?

  2. #6035

    Zen spa: Wendy

    Went to Zen spa on Wilbeth yesterday and drew Wendy. Arrived just after another customer. Overheard a disagreement with him that caused Wendy to be late into my room by about 10 minutes.

    Wendy is about 5 foot 4, average build, natural b cups. A little padding and a tattoo. Cute face. She was straight to business when she got into the room. Her friendly and bubbly personality more.

    Than made up for the shortened time. Would definitely recommend.

  3. #6034

    Touch of thi

    Does anyone remember the Asian girl's name that gave massages there? She was good looking I thought it was lotus, but I don't know if that's right.

  4. #6033
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingTom  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anyone out there that does massage that's non Asian? There was Renee but I don't know of any others.
    Is Renee still around is she working at a different spot.

  5. #6032

    Non Asian

    Anyone know anyone out there that does massage that's non Asian? There was Renee but I don't know of any others.

  6. #6031

    Roseann

    Has anyone seen her lately. I know she's not advertising but I have her info. Just wanted to know if anyone has seen her and has info on current performance, etc.

  7. #6030

    Massage

    What ever happened to the girl that worked at touch of thi I think her name was lotus she was Asian girl and is Renee working anywhere else I seen her on Brittan rd a couple time seen her years ago somewhere but can't remember name were else did she work and does anyone know were any of the girls that use to work a touch of thi are they working now.

  8. #6029
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike79  [View Original Post]
    I went my the massage place on Brittan rd and was close looked in the windows and stuff was thrown everywhere completely trashed then went to place on Arlington rd and same thing did they get raided or what's going on.
    Hey all, hopping over from the Cleveland boards. If these locations are where I think they are, they were operated by the same people that ran the Cleveland apartments. The day this was posted is the same day that the apartments went dark. Not sure if it's related, but it's a hell of a coincidence.

  9. #6028

    Relax

    Has anyone been to relax spa recently there's two new ones there didn't know if anybody had any info.

    Seems Rose spa is done for now.

  10. #6027

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by DixonCider  [View Original Post]
    Did you press 1 for English?
    I kept saying Rénlči until it hung up on me like Amazon does.

  11. #6026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 149
    You're going to have to post details.

  12. #6025
    Quote Originally Posted by PissedOffLaxD  [View Original Post]
    I called yesterday and got a message that was in Spanish, not a clue WTF it said.
    Did you press 1 for English?

  13. #6024

    Sort of

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose94  [View Original Post]
    Anyone success contact to them, I try but no signal.
    I called yesterday and got a message that was in Spanish, not a clue WTF it said.

  14. #6023
    Quote Originally Posted by DershadWlkr1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in, drew Hannah. There's two working currently. One shorter, the taller one is Hannah. She's at least 5 foot 6. Physically she's a solid 7. Decent face, solid body, big natural Cs.

    70 for an hour, $$ tip. Her and the other girl had an argument when I got there and she was spotting. Maybe those contributed to the lackluster massage and performance.

    If she had more enthusiasm she could easily drain my bank account as well as my sack. Shame really.
    Can I have info relax spa, address please?

  15. #6022
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike79  [View Original Post]
    I went my the massage place on Brittan rd and was close looked in the windows and stuff was thrown everywhere completely trashed then went to place on Arlington rd and same thing did they get raided or what's going on.
    Has anyone seen a story on this yet from the news or anything? They are still posting ads but haven't heard any reports on them being open. Still a mystery.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 403 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape