Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 22135
-
09-23-26 23:50 #22000Senior Member

Posts: 26Ha ha, I was the one who said that. And yes, I think she does resemble her a little. I find her to be hot.
Originally Posted by GoBlue734
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 23:48 #21999Senior Member

Posts: 26My post was in response to a guy seeing Anika at Flight Club day shift. She's not that old. I would guess 30 ish.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 23:15 #21998Senior Member

Posts: 34If she where either of those young Jennifer Aniston or Looks like Rocky from the Movie Mask.
Originally Posted by GoBlue734
[View Original Post]
Someone would have a picture and they would have posted it and everyone would be either in Awe of her Beauty or Appalled at her appearance and Flight Club for hiring her.
I think someone is grossly exaggerating her appearance Really she could be in her 40's and to some that is appalling and some have her on their whipping post to Spite her for still swinging on a pole at her age.
-
09-23-26 23:03 #21997Senior Member

Posts: 34Really Rocky from mask the character Eric Shultz played.
Originally Posted by GoBlue734
[View Original Post]
That's pretty Brutal to say and I don't think I've seen her.
From a young Jennifer Aniston to Rocky that's not Beauty is subjective that's beauty in the eyes of a blind guy.
It has to be two different women.
SB.
-
09-23-26 18:59 #21996Regular Member

Posts: 22She's at Flight Club. Like Chachi said, beauty is subjective. I was there with my wife last week and we were laughing our asses off at the "young Jennifer Aniston" comparison that one of our fellow bored members described her as. I swear she looks closer to "Rocky" from the 80's move Mask. Nice girl though!
Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 14:32 #21995Senior Member

Posts: 34Yeah we all need more clarity on this woman.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
Iam interested in the She's a you can do whatever you want kind of girl quote on her.
-
09-23-26 14:27 #21994Senior Member

Posts: 590Isn't she like well into her 40's? Or am I thinking about somebody else.
Originally Posted by ChachiGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 00:56 #21993Senior Member

Posts: 34The entitled strippers
Seems a lot of you still get harassed by the entitled / jaded stripper with GPS and get peeved when they stop by and you have to try and get rid of them.
Has anyone ever asked them to do Batshit crazy stuff in the VIP to drive them away.
Like how much to trim and buff my nails while you're naked? Or what would it cost to watch you do jumping jacks naked in your heels for 15 minutes?
Anything but sex? If you could find the entitled but illiterate ones oh that would be fun.
Offer them stupid money to read to you.
Just a thought.
SB.
-
09-22-26 23:10 #21992Senior Member

Posts: 34What club is she in on day shift and it sounds like you two could be talking about a different woman.
Originally Posted by ChachiGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 22:16 #21991Senior Member

Posts: 899MWV,
Originally Posted by mwvoyeur
[View Original Post]
I concur, your interpretation maybe the most likely.
MM.
-
09-22-26 22:15 #21990Senior Member

Posts: 899CC,
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
I love black girls as well, but I find very few of them love / like me.
I although I recently found a really good girl and have been enjoying her.
MM.
-
09-22-26 22:14 #21989Senior Member

Posts: 899DL,
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the photos, unfortunately it triggered a relapse of my whole conversation with Zuul.
I seriously hope I never see her again, and if I do, I hope she is wearing more clothing.
MM.
-
09-22-26 22:13 #21988Senior Member

Posts: 899I also agree Criket can be hit or miss.
Originally Posted by Bmarr77
[View Original Post]
I only spent twice with Casper 2 years ago. Assuming nothing much has changed I would love to see her again.
MM.
-
09-22-26 22:11 #21987Senior Member

Posts: 899CC,
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
I also hate the nickel and dime at Flight Club.
I have spoken to the manager about it and it the first good conversation I had. He acknowledge it is a problem and it has been driving customers away. He told me he is committed to improving the culture but it changes slowly.
I wished him and I do actually believe it is better this year than any of the prior five years.
MM.
-
09-22-26 22:08 #21986Senior Member

Posts: 899H58,
Originally Posted by Heisenberg5834
[View Original Post]
Nothing I can add to this. I use the same strategy. Great advise.
MM.









Reply With Quote






