Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 887 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13295

    Kimora the time waster

    Saw her ad, sent message asking when she would be available, she asked if 2 hours from then was good, I said yes. Sent a text when I was on my way confirming that I would be there on time, received a reply from her saying that was good. A half hour later I show up at the hotel and text, no reply. Wait 5 minutes then call on the phone, no answer. Waited 15 more minutes and called again Then followed up with the text. No reply to either so I left. That round trip plus waiting at the hotel parking lot equated to an hour and a half of my time being wasted. Did not hear from her until 6 hours later, when I received a lame excuse along with an apology that it wouldn't happen again. Tried several times over the following week, where there would be long delays until I would get a response. I suggested I could meet in the daytime literally anything from 6:00 am To 6:00 pm Then she would respond at 11:00 at night saying something like "available now". It's as if she didn't pay attention to the messages. I hear she is beautiful, I see that plenty of guys like her, but unfortunately we did not meet, and frankly I'm irritated. I don't know if she's busy, over booking, doesn't care, or wrestling with demons. Someone else got the money that she would have. On to the next one.

  2. #13294

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    My notes: safe private incall in Piedmont area, will ask for 120/180/300, kind of cute, friendly, thicker than pictures (a little chubby but not BBW), short, good performance.

    If you like short thicker ones, I think you will like but thicker than I prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...c/675495402643
    Thanks for the report. It seems difficult to get feedback, even though I post about the ones I see when I'm here on my yearly visits.

  3. #13293
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 126

    All that glitters isn't gold

    Saw this one awhile back when she was working the district area, I left the QV with a STD and a severe case of herpes. Stay clear. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/222230886320.

  4. #13292

    No Name South of Greenville

    My notes: safe private incall in Piedmont area, will ask for 120/180/300, kind of cute, friendly, thicker than pictures (a little chubby but not BBW), short, good performance.

    If you like short thicker ones, I think you will like but thicker than I prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...c/675495402643

  5. #13291

    Same.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to setup a dream with this one several time last being the other day. I tried to reach out because of a recent positive review. But my luck with her was not there. She is very flaky, goes silent and ghosts you.

    My 1st attempt at a dream I got close to location and advised and radio silence.

    My 2nd attempt I was 3 messages and then radio silence. This is where I should have gave up trying to see her.

    My 3rd and last attempt. I contacted her setup apt and got to her area and what do you know once again radio silence.

    I do not recommend her as she will more then likely waste your time. YMMV but if she done it once she will do it again. These girl complain about everyone wasting there time but have no problem doing it to you. So if I were you I would avoid her. You win some you lose some but hey it is what it is in this game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/673319662331
    Sorry. I didn't attaché to original post.

    I've had the same experience with her in the past. Then I read a good review of her a few weeks ago. So I thought I'd reach out again. Same thing happened again. Just last week she was posting with another lady with huge boobs, so I thought let's try. What do you know same thing happened again. Coms were good till I got close, then nothing.

  6. #13290

    Good experience with Natasha

    Slender, fun, sexy lady in her late 30's early 40's. She was dressed nice and staying in a nice hotel. I would see her again.

    Abcbbbjlfkdatycfsxyz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260926_202922_Opera.jpg‎  

  7. #13289

    Same

    I've had the same experience with her in the past. Then I read a good review of her a few weeks ago. So I thought I'd reach out again. Same thing happened again. Just last week she was posting with another lady with huge boobs, so I thought let's try. What do you know same thing happened again. Coms were good till I got close, then nothing.

  8. #13288
    I have and she's legit. Been around a while though.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzWorthy321  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know where to post since she is located in Anderson. Has anyone had a dream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...y/618084117951

  9. #13287

    Mz Loyalty

    I have tried to setup a dream with this one several time last being the other day. I tried to reach out because of a recent positive review. But my luck with her was not there. She is very flaky, goes silent and ghosts you.

    My 1st attempt at a dream I got close to location and advised and radio silence.

    My 2nd attempt I was 3 messages and then radio silence. This is where I should have gave up trying to see her.

    My 3rd and last attempt. I contacted her setup apt and got to her area and what do you know once again radio silence.

    I do not recommend her as she will more then likely waste your time. YMMV but if she done it once she will do it again. These girl complain about everyone wasting there time but have no problem doing it to you. So if I were you I would avoid her. You win some you lose some but hey it is what it is in this game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/673319662331

  10. #13286
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Lingam

    Are there any providers in t Upstate that are tantra and Lingam proficient?

  11. #13285

    Boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/126001589706

    Well, that was fun. Great boobs, great attitude, nice lady. She doesn't show her face in the ad photos, but she is attractive. Abcdatybbbjlfkcfsxyz.

    I'm also enclosing some photos of a different girl from a different ad, I call her "motorcycle girl" I would appreciate if one of you guys would let me know if you met her. She posts every day, I'm sure someone has met her? I want to know if she looks like her photos, if she's fun to be with, if you would see her again. Also if any of you gentlemen visit the Pacific Northwest, I'm happy to make suggestions. Speaking of suggestions, if you know of any interesting escorts or AMPs anywhere in the area, please contact me. I'm only here for 2 weeks, if you want me to keep your little gem a secret, I will. I promise I won't steal her. So. Help me out.
    I've seen the one with the nice boobs when she lived in Simpsonville. Did know she was back in the games.

  12. #13284

    Fun times with Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I think she's leaving today, but she told me she visits about once a month. Tall, friendly, attractive, dresses nice, interesting Austrian sounding accent, fun to talk with. Nice lady.

    Abcdfkbbbjdatycfsxyz.

    Hope to hear from other gentlemen about recommendations for any of the local girls, including the ones I inquired about a few posts ago. Thank you to the ones that did reply. I'm interested in the one I called "motorcycle girl", not sure if she's safe and legit or not. Also hoping to see Kimora, may go up to Asheville to check out Summer. And want to visit some of the AMPs.
    It's probably been two or three years but prior to that I can't tell you how many times I've seen her when she would come through Columbia. Always a good time.

  13. #13283
    I noticed her add also, I thought the first photo was inconsistent with the third photo, where her boobs look much smaller. The other thing I noticed when I did a reverse search with the third photo, is that she was using a different phone number in June, one that ended with 1806. When I see a girl changing numbers, I wonder why. Let us know if you meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama74  [View Original Post]
    Have any of why'all spent any time with this pretty girl? Thinking about pulling the trigger but would like to make sure she's a safe bet in terms of performance and attitude. Any help would be highly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...d/496852520766

    Joemama.

  14. #13282

    Anyone have experience with her yet

    Have any of why'all spent any time with this pretty girl? Thinking about pulling the trigger but would like to make sure she's a safe bet in terms of performance and attitude. Any help would be highly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...d/496852520766

    Joemama.

  15. #13281

    Hooray for boobies

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/126001589706

    Well, that was fun. Great boobs, great attitude, nice lady. She doesn't show her face in the ad photos, but she is attractive. Abcdatybbbjlfkcfsxyz.

    I'm also enclosing some photos of a different girl from a different ad, I call her "motorcycle girl" I would appreciate if one of you guys would let me know if you met her. She posts every day, I'm sure someone has met her? I want to know if she looks like her photos, if she's fun to be with, if you would see her again. Also if any of you gentlemen visit the Pacific Northwest, I'm happy to make suggestions. Speaking of suggestions, if you know of any interesting escorts or AMPs anywhere in the area, please contact me. I'm only here for 2 weeks, if you want me to keep your little gem a secret, I will. I promise I won't steal her. So. Help me out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260922_173707_Opera.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260918_181914_Opera.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape