Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 14560
-
09-24-26 12:08 #14515Senior Member

Posts: 667I don't think you misread it. I think it was stated backwards.
Originally Posted by PeerMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 01:15 #14514Senior Member

Posts: 199Brazilian
Kayla is her name.
Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/naples...scorts/3879732
JhonWick: I may have misread it, but how much is a 30 minute meet and how much for a 60 minute meet?
PM.
-
09-23-26 22:56 #14513Senior Member

Posts: 38Maybe this one?
Won't know until Mr. Wick confirms it but this is who I see when I search using that ad number.
Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/naples...scorts/3879732
-
09-23-26 21:56 #14512Senior Member

Posts: 120Brazilian
What is her name? The link does not work.
Originally Posted by JhonWick
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 21:50 #14511Senior Member

Posts: 60[URL]https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/naples/female-escorts/3879732[/URL]
Hot Brazilian in Naples what a niece body and beautiful smile easy comms, $$. 50 Mario coins 1/2 $$ full h, kissing dfk and BBBJ, GFE is always niece to have this providers come from Orlando enjoy!! I think is her last week here then she goes back to Brazil. Stay safe!!
-
09-23-26 17:20 #14510Senior Member

Posts: 173Bnw
I know now not to take BlacknWhite seriously anymore. But the bit about Scarlet is interesting in that she did appear to have an attitude the few times I've interacted with her.
-
09-23-26 14:55 #14509Senior Member

Posts: 830I can say 100% no track marks. I'd say she's not a crack smoker. Anything else, not certain, but she did not behave as if she was on anything.
Originally Posted by FyreCrotch
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 11:28 #14508Senior Member

Posts: 396Be my luck I'd be stuck behind like a person purchasing 50 lotto tickets. Like Jesus fuck C'Mon Already. Fluffing my own dick Looking at some Cosmo magazine. Be my luck I'd end up just accidentally jacking myself off waiting. Hahahaha.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 10:55 #14507Regular Member

Posts: 13No idea who you saw. Can you post a link?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 08:56 #14506Regular Member

Posts: 12Any track marks or drug use?
Originally Posted by Lurker2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 06:09 #14505Senior Member

Posts: 396True GFE
I have posted this one recently. She has to keep it on the down low. Good looking girl 30's. Nice tits. She more the old school type provider. Some of you probably already saw her. I like to deep kiss her while I'm thrusting my cock well fuck now I got a 20 mg cialis boner great.
She doesn't stay in a hotel but will get one if she has enough work. She will send you pics. Of me eating her butthole. LOL. J\K but she will send you pics. Donation is spot on hit me up. I'm on my way to the gym fuck some shit up.
-
09-22-26 16:43 #14504Senior Member

Posts: 537Yep
I can imagine that it wouldn't be a smooth time with that many dudes involved and everyone of them being horny as fuck.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 16:36 #14503Senior Member

Posts: 537Well hell yeahs
That was back in the day before they fucked Big Macs up and the fries were the best on the planet because they fried um in peanut oil! Funny story brother LMAO.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 15:43 #14502Senior Member

Posts: 396Scarlet
Haha only one T *****. LOL. Just kidding.
Now. In all honesty at the very beginning of her tenure. I had texted her said I'd love to see her. Now. Nothing personal againstY'all. Her. But after viewing more pics she is not my cup of tea. At all. But ever since IV had a spiritual awakening. And this is not me being funny. I can't harbor hate nor resentment any longer. I'm all about the love. So I went & made things right with Nykee. On both ends. I posted said exchange and the encounter I had with Nykee. I then received 2 very nasty messages from Scarlet. Telling me she is the end of all ends has guys coming from Texas I don't know what I'm missing that Iam cheap blah blah blah.& shit. The old me would have told her to fuck right off. But I'm no longer about that so I just didn't reply. I don't want to see happen on this site what has happened to golf courses. We end up with hoes using 5 irons on 300 yard holes.
-
09-22-26 15:31 #14501Senior Member

Posts: 396PC crystal
I can not for the life of me believe IV never been in one. Closest I came shit I was in my 20's. I was at a bar with my Co worker he said this chick would fuck us both for a Big Mac. I said cool then she added fries I was like man, fuck. Ok. We got her to his trailer she on the couch he pulls out fucking monster. A goddamn elephant trunk no lie. He starts smacking her against the face as I got my zipper down and just the heads sticking out. Haha hahaha.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
I got cold feet sat at his kitchen table ate the fries.









Reply With Quote





