Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 202 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3025

    Local?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinley708  [View Original Post]
    This one looks interesting. Given the NYC area code, not sure if she is really local. Don't know if her menu is a bit limited, or if she just does not list all of her preferences. Anyone have any info that says yay or nay? I will be coming through Tuesday and Thursday next week and will try my luck. I am limited in my opportunities these days and always prefer to go in with some info to improve my odds for real fun. Still hoping to find a reliable fun regular. You know. A Unicorn!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hammo...o/270221740388

    Had a really fun referral from DeepSubman, but she was not what you could call reliable and now seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.

    Thanks all.
    Tried on my way through both Tuesday and Thursday with no reply. Tue txt. Wed txt ahead for next day. Thursday a phone call. Appears to be an active phone number, but did not respond at least for me. Anyone else any luck? Post is still up, but it has not been updated or reposted in a week.

  2. #3024
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoh69  [View Original Post]
    Thea and her friend just ripped me off for $200. Thea isn't bad looking but the other one is butt giving ugly. I didn't want her so instead of both for $500 Thra agreed to $200. Put the money on the table and while she started to kiss me the ugly one grabbed the money and they both ran out of the room. As I was walking out their pimp was walking towards the room. Posted pics of both ads.
    That's wild! My experience with Thea wasn't bad. But that's when she was hosting in Hobart many years ago, probably before she had a pimp tho.

  3. #3023

    Aspen vs CP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosshogg01  [View Original Post]
    Aspen. Gary Area. Highly Recommend, CBJ, CFS, bring cover. Very cool girl.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...823/7736695821

    Unknown Name. Crown Point Area. Highly Recommend, CBJ, CFS, cover provided. Very cool girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213509120
    Bosshogg01, who was better out of these 2? Aspen was a very good time.

    Thanks!

  4. #3022

    Aspen

    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    There are photos of at least 4 different women. Which one is she?
    She's the one in the ad. The black one.

  5. #3021

    Thea and friends rip off.

    Thea and her friend just ripped me off for $200. Thea isn't bad looking but the other one is butt giving ugly. I didn't want her so instead of both for $500 Thra agreed to $200. Put the money on the table and while she started to kiss me the ugly one grabbed the money and they both ran out of the room. As I was walking out their pimp was walking towards the room. Posted pics of both ads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20261001_003315_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20261001_003247_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #3020

    Aspen

    Quote Originally Posted by ManglerMan  [View Original Post]
    Bosshogg01,

    Thanks for the recommendation on Aspen. Best 150 ever spent. Dream started with sloppy CBJ with stroking & ball licking. Then she climbed on top in reverse cowgirl (on her feet), then to doggy (great view) where I spit on my thumb & started rubbing her ass hole & asked her if it was ok. She said yes, so I slid it in to the first knuckle. She reached back, grabbed my wrist & pulled my thumb in a little deeper. She then laid down in the prone bone position where I kept fucking away with my thumb deep in her ass. We switched to standing missionary where I sucked on her nipples & groped her breasts. She grabbed my hands & put them on her neck to squeeze. After about 25 minutes she asked me to fill her pussy so I obliged & filled the bag. Great session & cool chic. She's definitely not a dead fish & gets into it.

    Negatives. The stairwell on the way up to her room smells bad & is very squeaky. But her apartment does not stink. I will definitely repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...912/7736695821

    Bosshogg01.

    "Aspen. Gary Area. Highly Recommend, CBJ, CFS, bring cover. Very cool girl. ".

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...823/7736695821
    There are photos of at least 4 different women. Which one is she?

  7. #3019

    Aspen

    Bosshogg01,

    Thanks for the recommendation on Aspen. Best 150 ever spent. Dream started with sloppy CBJ with stroking & ball licking. Then she climbed on top in reverse cowgirl (on her feet), then to doggy (great view) where I spit on my thumb & started rubbing her ass hole & asked her if it was ok. She said yes, so I slid it in to the first knuckle. She reached back, grabbed my wrist & pulled my thumb in a little deeper. She then laid down in the prone bone position where I kept fucking away with my thumb deep in her ass. We switched to standing missionary where I sucked on her nipples & groped her breasts. She grabbed my hands & put them on her neck to squeeze. After about 25 minutes she asked me to fill her pussy so I obliged & filled the bag. Great session & cool chic. She's definitely not a dead fish & gets into it.

    Negatives. The stairwell on the way up to her room smells bad & is very squeaky. But her apartment does not stink. I will definitely repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...912/7736695821

    Bosshogg01.

    "Aspen. Gary Area. Highly Recommend, CBJ, CFS, bring cover. Very cool girl. ".

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...823/7736695821

  8. #3018

    Eddy

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSubman  [View Original Post]
    Eddy will have a room and will be available later this week. Good rates, big tits, fat ass and nice personality. Message me for her number.
    I went and had a visit with Eddy. She is a sweet girl. Definitely big tits and fat ass. Non rushed and seems to enjoy it.

  9. #3017

    Deanna

    I saw Deanna not the hottest girl but the service was great GFE, DATY, BBBJ fucked her mish. Very friendly great attitude seemed to be into non rushed her age is listed as 30 but looks more like 40 with some baby damaged too. She looking to get a room in Lansing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214649563

  10. #3016
    Quote Originally Posted by Local219  [View Original Post]
    Cookie used to be a hard user. In recovery now. Very good attitude. Worth a visit. She's on STG.
    Where is she operating out of now? She looks fun and Inwas trying to line something up a year or two ago. Before we could meet she started posting out of that motel on Torrance. Had been burned by that group once so stayed away. Hopefully she has moved on.

  11. #3015

    Local?

    This one looks interesting. Given the NYC area code, not sure if she is really local. Don't know if her menu is a bit limited, or if she just does not list all of her preferences. Anyone have any info that says yay or nay? I will be coming through Tuesday and Thursday next week and will try my luck. I am limited in my opportunities these days and always prefer to go in with some info to improve my odds for real fun. Still hoping to find a reliable fun regular. You know. A Unicorn!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hammo...o/270221740388

    Had a really fun referral from DeepSubman, but she was not what you could call reliable and now seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.

    Thanks all.

  12. #3014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang5150  [View Original Post]
    Saw he like 13 years ago. She was using the same pics and was the same age then. Can't imagine she looks like that now.
    I've seen multiple times and will continue to do so, appearance wise she definitely older then the pics she post online but the service though top notch, bbj's, cfs, daty, dfk, Idk about rimming. She can be expensive but worth it.

  13. #3013

    Cookie

    Cookie used to be a hard user. In recovery now. Very good attitude. Worth a visit. She's on STG.

  14. #3012

    Zoe

    Had a dream about Zoe this week. Rougher than ever before. She had a pleasant attitude, but I couldn't finish. She's rough.

    Always had a good time in the past. Will not repeat.

  15. #3011

    Hoe-Flation hitting hard lately

    Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that prices seem to be on the rise? I remember not too long ago, standard rates were around 80-100 for quick, 120-150 for hh and 180-200 for hr. Now its more like 100 for quick, 200 for hh and 300 for hr.

    I know inflation is hitting us all hard, but damn.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 202 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape