Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 1 of 202 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3018
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3018

    Eddy

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSubman  [View Original Post]
    Eddy will have a room and will be available later this week. Good rates, big tits, fat ass and nice personality. Message me for her number.
    I went and had a visit with Eddy. She is a sweet girl. Definitely big tits and fat ass. Non rushed and seems to enjoy it.

  2. #3017

    Deanna

    I saw Deanna not the hottest girl but the service was great GFE, DATY, BBBJ fucked her mish. Very friendly great attitude seemed to be into non rushed her age is listed as 30 but looks more like 40 with some baby damaged too. She looking to get a room in Lansing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214649563

  3. #3016
    Quote Originally Posted by Local219  [View Original Post]
    Cookie used to be a hard user. In recovery now. Very good attitude. Worth a visit. She's on STG.
    Where is she operating out of now? She looks fun and Inwas trying to line something up a year or two ago. Before we could meet she started posting out of that motel on Torrance. Had been burned by that group once so stayed away. Hopefully she has moved on.

  4. #3015

    Local?

    This one looks interesting. Given the NYC area code, not sure if she is really local. Don't know if her menu is a bit limited, or if she just does not list all of her preferences. Anyone have any info that says yay or nay? I will be coming through Tuesday and Thursday next week and will try my luck. I am limited in my opportunities these days and always prefer to go in with some info to improve my odds for real fun. Still hoping to find a reliable fun regular. You know. A Unicorn!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hammo...o/270221740388

    Had a really fun referral from DeepSubman, but she was not what you could call reliable and now seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.

    Thanks all.

  5. #3014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang5150  [View Original Post]
    Saw he like 13 years ago. She was using the same pics and was the same age then. Can't imagine she looks like that now.
    I've seen multiple times and will continue to do so, appearance wise she definitely older then the pics she post online but the service though top notch, bbj's, cfs, daty, dfk, Idk about rimming. She can be expensive but worth it.

  6. #3013

    Cookie

    Cookie used to be a hard user. In recovery now. Very good attitude. Worth a visit. She's on STG.

  7. #3012

    Zoe

    Had a dream about Zoe this week. Rougher than ever before. She had a pleasant attitude, but I couldn't finish. She's rough.

    Always had a good time in the past. Will not repeat.

  8. #3011

    Hoe-Flation hitting hard lately

    Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that prices seem to be on the rise? I remember not too long ago, standard rates were around 80-100 for quick, 120-150 for hh and 180-200 for hr. Now its more like 100 for quick, 200 for hh and 300 for hr.

    I know inflation is hitting us all hard, but damn.

  9. #3010

    Zoe

    Quote Originally Posted by FastFall  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened to zoe, she use to post on STG for gary in. Lately on LC FOR LANSING il.
    She is still seeing regulars.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/brie...o/1?search=zoe

  10. #3009

    Zoe gary Lansing

    Anybody know what happened to zoe, she use to post on STG for gary in. Lately on LC FOR LANSING il.

  11. #3008

    Sabrina south burbs

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214646493

    Major drug issues. Looks great pics are real. Total train wreck.

  12. #3007

    Eddy

    Eddy will have a room and will be available later this week. Good rates, big tits, fat ass and nice personality. Message me for her number.

  13. #3006

    Reports

    Aspen. Gary Area. Highly Recommend, CBJ, CFS, bring cover. Very cool girl.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...823/7736695821

    Unknown Name. Crown Point Area. Highly Recommend, CBJ, CFS, cover provided. Very cool girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213509120

    Luu / LuLu. Cal City area. Avoid, major drug issues, will bait and switch from FS to CBJ only. She was so gone she couldn't even line her mouth up with my. For CBJ. BF in next room listening close she said.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214501413

    Myaa. Cal City area. Avoid, Seen her twice, first time she seemed sober, nice, sweet, independent. Second time was trashed, rude, I walked out and she said her pimp would hurt me if I didn't come back in.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...026/3124385701

    Acqua. Merrillville area. Seen her once for BBJ CIM, she great at that. Did get upset I was taking to long. But I think she is worth seeing for sure.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...918/2192025773

    Joanna. Michigan City area. Nuru massage with CBJ, CG. Amazing experience.

    https://fortunecookies.com.listcrawl...cago/213649568

    Someone hit me up with some recommendations of cool girls in NWI that have air conditioning. These girls have me sweating.

  14. #3005

    Scarlett

    Checking to see if anyone has seen Scarlett lately. I have texted but no response, PM me if you have seen her lately, maybe she changed her number on me.

  15. #3004

    Joanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Nova417  [View Original Post]
    Been waiting for something on Joanna and with this review I set up an appointment for Friday. Honestly can't wait.
    A fun and different experience to be sure. But everything berond the slide is covered. At that price point, that was my only disappointment. Also, she does not hide her age, but not a 20-30 something any more. Good at edging with Nuru, but I almost did not make it past that part. Like I said, a good time, but will be a one time experience for me. Only because that price point is kind of a special treat for me and I don't jump in often.

    Don't misinterpert my commnets - I am definitely not sorry I tried this.

    Enjoy!

    ps. This is a delayed post because I have had so many issues logging on to this platform. A little over 2 weeks ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape