Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 22144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21994
    Quote Originally Posted by ChachiGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anika is what it's all about. Perfect body, and unless something changed recently. Natural tits. They are spectacular. I find her to be very good looking, but I know that's subjective. She's a "you can do whatever you want" kind of girl for very fair prices. I remember the first time I saw her and we started talking about money, she just said "what have you got to work with" and then "we're good". I didn't need to negotiate down like with lots of these girls. If you like perfect naturals and you want a top notch experience, give her a chance. She's a M-F day shift girl.
    Isn't she like well into her 40's? Or am I thinking about somebody else.

  2. #21993

    The entitled strippers

    Seems a lot of you still get harassed by the entitled / jaded stripper with GPS and get peeved when they stop by and you have to try and get rid of them.

    Has anyone ever asked them to do Batshit crazy stuff in the VIP to drive them away.

    Like how much to trim and buff my nails while you're naked? Or what would it cost to watch you do jumping jacks naked in your heels for 15 minutes?

    Anything but sex? If you could find the entitled but illiterate ones oh that would be fun.

    Offer them stupid money to read to you.

    Just a thought.

    SB.

  3. #21992
    Quote Originally Posted by ChachiGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anika is what it's all about. Perfect body, and unless something changed recently. Natural tits. They are spectacular. I find her to be very good looking, but I know that's subjective. She's a "you can do whatever you want" kind of girl for very fair prices. I remember the first time I saw her and we started talking about money, she just said "what have you got to work with" and then "we're good". I didn't need to negotiate down like with lots of these girls. If you like perfect naturals and you want a top notch experience, give her a chance. She's a M-F day shift girl.
    What club is she in on day shift and it sounds like you two could be talking about a different woman.

  4. #21991
    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    My interpretation was that she had to do line of coke before she went to the VIP. I Hinkel he mentioned she was high.
    MWV,

    I concur, your interpretation maybe the most likely.

    MM.

  5. #21990
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    I for one love this because I really love the black girls. And may I ask why you say to avoid night shift? I've always had quality experiences at night at the criket. Friday / Saturday can get a little much with the make it rain crowd. But during the week iv had great times with some very cute girls in VIP for reasonable prices.
    CC,

    I love black girls as well, but I find very few of them love / like me.

    I although I recently found a really good girl and have been enjoying her.

    MM.

  6. #21989
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Zuul_FC.

    She came over and sat with me once. I think she tries to play that sexually ambiguous "hippie" role. She puts all her chips into having a nice ass, and she thinks we really care about her pole tricks. In a bar like FC the only pole work we care about is the one in our pants. I asked her about rates and she said we can discuss rates after we enter the VIP. Nice try! Pics of Zuul.
    DL,

    Thanks for the photos, unfortunately it triggered a relapse of my whole conversation with Zuul.

    I seriously hope I never see her again, and if I do, I hope she is wearing more clothing.

    MM.

  7. #21988
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmarr77  [View Original Post]
    Casper the dancer was waitressing on Sunday dayshift, still dances there too.
    I also agree Criket can be hit or miss.

    I only spent twice with Casper 2 years ago. Assuming nothing much has changed I would love to see her again.

    MM.

  8. #21987
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    I love the Criket. I used to really love the flight club and spent way too much money on pussy there. Still great spot, just got sick of the nickel and dime aspect. Can't go wrong with the Criket. And in recent years the talent has been slowly improving. I've fucked a good amount of flight refugees at Criket for Criket prices. Can't beat it.
    CC,

    I also hate the nickel and dime at Flight Club.

    I have spoken to the manager about it and it the first good conversation I had. He acknowledge it is a problem and it has been driving customers away. He told me he is committed to improving the culture but it changes slowly.

    I wished him and I do actually believe it is better this year than any of the prior five years.

    MM.

  9. #21986
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg5834  [View Original Post]
    I think more important than frequency is the amount of time she typically spends in the VIP. Anytime I go to a club, I pay attention to who is going back into the VIP, and for how long. Eventually, you figure out the hustlers that are back there for five minutes and you see you guys coming out unhappy. If I see a girl going to the VIP a lot, and it's usually fifteen minutes to thirty minutes, chances are good that she is a service queen.
    H58,

    Nothing I can add to this. I use the same strategy. Great advise.

    MM.

  10. #21985
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Zuul_FC.

    She came over and sat with me once. I think she tries to play that sexually ambiguous "hippie" role. She puts all her chips into having a nice ass, and she thinks we really care about her pole tricks. In a bar like FC the only pole work we care about is the one in our pants. I asked her about rates and she said we can discuss rates after we enter the VIP. Nice try! Pics of Zuul.
    I take it back, she is not a step up from Chloe, she is just equal to Chloe. A tie!!

  11. #21984
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    When did she start waitressing? I love me some casper. Yum.
    I'm surprised she isn't more popular.

  12. #21983
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    I agree that the Criket can sometimes hit or miss be the best club of them all when one factors everything in, first of all the talent level has improved, most of the dancers work the room and mingle-this is important to many of us shy guys, the VIP rooms are plenty roomy enough, the prices are much fairer (no valet, room fee only $10) that saves $25 right there over BT's LS and FC. the stripper price scale is also 25-50% cheaper than FC. BT's and LS

    Criket is the best club to go to on Sunday, they have great bar food and pretty waitresses!

    There are still some drawbacks though. Criket has been steadily moving towards a more AA and Cuban oriented club, it is very obvious that it has become their business model. every time i go there are seven or more Cubans hogging a couple booths and every one of them are staring at their phones 24/7.

    And the Criket nightshift is to be completely avoided.
    Nothing run with night shift from 7-10/11 it's the one after that, that gets rowdy and the prices get as high as giraffe pussy.

  13. #21982
    Anyone have any info on this beauty. Not sure if she is waitstsaff or dancer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260922-164115_Instagram.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260922-153802_Photos.jpg‎  

  14. #21981

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info! I'll have to check back in next week.

    Has anyone gone back with Princess (young spinner) yet at Bogart's? Feel free to DM. Would be glad to share my recent experiences around the scene as well, thought most have probably already been reviewed here.
    She was mentioned a couple weeks ago. I like her look and had her sit for a bit the last time I was at Bogarts. The discussion moved to the private rooms with her discussing her time in Lansing. I asked if she had gotten used to the Detroit scene. Trying to find out what's on the table.

    Her negotiations leave much to be desired. I told her what I was after. A BBBJ. I offered a fair starting price of $100 or 125. She didn't really even answer. We all expect some-sorta counter offer. All she said was that's to low and I asked something like. What did you have in mind. She mumbled something and just said maybe you will find another girl to do that for that price. I again said. What do you have in mind.

    Very strange and very poor negotiation skills. I hope to run into her again. Maybe she just needs some "seasoning"! Any info for others would be appreciated.

  15. #21980
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    I believe powder her nose is a euphemism for apply lube to her privates.

    MM.
    My interpretation was that she had to do line of coke before she went to the VIP. I Hinkel he mentioned she was high.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape