Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 6424
-
09-29-26 19:26 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 81Years ago I rarely posted reviews and the booker was moody with me interrogating me if I posted a specific review about a girl that I saw. I didn't write the review. Either way I believe I've been banned from CAKD because they believed I wrote a bad review. Even if I wrote a bad review, getting banned for speaking honestly about a bad experience is grounds for blacklisting? Very disingenuous booker.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 16:01 #6408Senior Member

Posts: 315The fundamental problem is that the girls are feast or famine. A popular girl is fully booked. So the booker doesn't care if she gets good reviews or not, or if the customers are happy or not, because their good girls are maxed out regardless. Meanwhile they have dogs taking up space in their incalls with nothing to do. Every single guy that the booker can dump on one of these unpopular girls, is extra money in the booker's pocket. Whereas if you see a popular girl, who cares? Someone else would have if you didn't. The booker feels like he's essentially doing you a favor if he lets you book Shirley K or someone like her.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
Prices used to be lower. HH used to be $200 standard and HR was like $250. Everything went up so much. $350 is standard now and HH is such a small discount it's pointless except with FA. That's a 40% increase when inflation was not nearly that high & there's no justification other than fools being willing to pay it. I don't mind premium girls charging more if they are genuinely hot & memorable. Love Q was great. But apart from FA HH rates, prices are so high that it makes the autie problem much worse. Blowing $350 on a bad experience is a lot worse than $250. A lot of these girls simply ARE NOT WORTH THE MONEY, and maybe men would be happy with them at a lower price point.
Until things change, you're looking at 50-75% of girls basically not being worth seeing at all. And the risk the bookers impose on the transaction massively lowers its value, which greatly lowers demand. People would spend more and see more girls if they felt confident they'd get good value & not end up disappointed.
-
09-29-26 14:01 #6407Regular Member

Posts: 3Welcome to the club man. CAKD's booker (s) is hit or miss. Ghosting, attitude, switching appointment times last minute, etc. Turned me off completely as a client and I've dropped them. It's a shame because they have amazing exclusives that are well reviewed on these threads.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 08:36 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 2761If you think a review is fake, use the report button. Or if you think an agency has punished you for a fake review, let people know by post or DM.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
The Quiet Quit
In private, people are pissed when they see an ad for a cute or young girl and the girl is not cute or some auntie. I remember an era with a lot of cursing and blaming agencies for promising a girl was young and beautiful and she ended up an D or E-Tier MILF. It happened too often. So everyone was thinking it and saying it in private.
Too many MILFs
I remember one particular girl over a year ago who was an E-Tier MILF, aka an auntie. I bet her service was amazing, but that does not matter to my friends who care about Looks. Some of us do not want to hurt her feelings, so we would still follow her and climb into bed with her and make sweet love to her as-if she were beautiful. If we did everything right, she'd never know we were disappointed. A lot of guys were like this, and so was I. Once in a long while, fine. Twice in a row, we quiet quit that agency. We have other options.
Five Easy Solutions
Here are some easy agency solutions for that case: a) Don't let D-Tier and E-Tier girls use HYA ads b) Don't say she is a HYA to us unless you really know she is c) be cool with honest reviews pointing out she is not hot or she is has bad service d) encourage your own customers to Walk if they don't like her. e) Don't allow E-Tier girls to work in the first place. Pick one! Just 1 out of these 5 solutions would work. The best shops in LA actually do all five in collaboration with CGLA.
Now if all of those options are off-limits, the shop is really saying "no you gotta make love to an auntie if that's who opens the door". Because now you gave the guy zero options.
The TER Ban
It is really silly, but when an agency doesn't allow negative reviews then someone will eventually report them to TER admin, and then they get banned from TER. It happened to FirstAsians / SDAG years ago, it happened to many other agencies on both coasts since. Every girl who worked for a banned agency had their TER account permanently deleted, to this day. You can read my PSAs about each ban.
An odd thing happened after. Most people simply stopped reviewing for FirstAsians / SDAG even after the ban was lifted. It was no longer fun to review their girls, because people did not feel welcome to give real feedback. The constant shilling also discouraged reviews. This is a dynamic hard for agencies to understand.
I always approached it differently. I only liked one specific FA girl at the time anyways, so I stopped seeing other girls. So I had 1 good girl to review and 0 bad girls I knew about because she was really the very best to me - the "short list" method. So evey month I'd ask TER admin if I could finally review her until I could. I did feel disocuraged from writing reviews for them because FA literally had a rule that no negative rules were allowed. But it so happened that I could honestly sing the praises of a few girls. By combinging enough opinions with other reliable people, you ended up listing out almost all the good girls.
It is simply too hard to list out all the bad girls, anyways. It would mean I'd have to personally make love to many aunties, just to prove they were not HYA. No need with the short list method.
New Accounts Era
It would be sad to go back to those days where people had to create new accounts just to review girls. They created accounts to review girls like Lauryn and Evian, and those reviews were spot on and proven highly accurate about the girls' weaknesses. Those were girls I liked, but the new accounts were absolutely right. So brand new accounts giving negative reviews ended up more credible than the average review due to shilling.
If you need to create a new account, go ahead and do so and then use the Contact Us button to activate it after picking the right option. Then wait for approval.
Something important to know is that negative reviews greatly increase customer satisfaction because those guys simply make a better pick. People negative reviewed CAKD Suki and Kuzumi, but the Looks First guys kept seeing her. The negative reviews actually helped clear the way for true fans who were more likely to repeat anyways. Same for Lauryn and Evian. In other words, by warning people that Lauryn was cbj and other limitations, it saved guys who needed bbbj from deep disappointment. Whereas other guys who showed up and didn't mind that were happy. Negative reviews help agencies.
Negative Reviews Help Agencies
Some girls suck on Looks or they suck on Service, and it's really important people know. In fact, some of my favorite girls suck on Service and I've tried to accurately relate how much they are Looks over Service. A few are for "Looks Only" (roughly around A Looks C Service gets this designation). When people can point this out, it saves bookers a ton of time dealing with complaints.
The multi-bookers know not to put girls over customers. Those girls will be gone, the customers won't be. And when you punish one customer for doing nothing wrong, all his friends and their friends find out. They quiet quit. When there is a gap in reviews allowed, people are going to use CGLA, Kbeauty, and Get9 even more.
I'll add that the last agency who really put girls over customers was SSG, and that indirectly led to their failure. They did everything right, except they always punished the customer. It cost them all their goodwill, and the people they alienated came back with a list of complaints. Some of them were serious enough to end the agency. Customers know each other, and if they've done nothing wrong you can't treat them like that. They won't forget. Whereas if someone actually does something wrong, no one is going to back him up. Go ahead and punish those people. Like the guys who secret film, bring drugs, or short change the girls.
I don't know if it will work, but try again on the weekend. If it doesn't, let us know.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
Tiny Girl Big Ass
If you like big ass and don't like small tits, Areum is a better choice plus Ng as you mentioned. Heaven and Winter are all natural head to toe which is a different kind of appeal. Leave them to guys like me, we'll take good care of them instead of you. For those interested in Areum this is his PLEASER for her:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...82#post7727382 Areum
I enjoyed reading it because I can relate to it, and there were details there I remembered but didn't write in my own journal or description. Big ass is her strong point. Some people have said she is talkative which is true, it didn't bother me but FYI if it's a Dealbraker. Her English is good enough for conversation. Her price is good, and I've repeated.
-
09-29-26 03:16 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 148
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
If we're thinking of the same Jenny K, she's not a spinner. She was average build when I saw her years ago and from the reviews that have come since then she's more likely gained weight rather than lost. Her appeal was young and hot and innocent which eventually became young and hot and getting better.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
Also you may have lucked out not getting to see Heylie because she is not magnum friendly. She'll put on a brave face but its a struggle for her and if you don't have her worked up well she still instinctively pushes off with her legs. I had a great time with her but yeah she struggles with size.
Also sucks you got iced by the booker. Negative reviews are important because it keeps good repor and trust between booker and patron. Bookers that take feedback well get more repeats. But maybe Cakd is just betting on the exclusivity of their roster.
-
09-28-26 16:21 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 315CAKD banned for bad review?
I have now contacted CAKD on two different days including this morning to inquire about availability and was ignored both times. This has never happened before. I am assuming he's mad about the negative review and muted my number or something.
I wanted to book Heylie, based on reviews. The most important things to me are skinny + nice tits, but I'm willing to try highly reviewed HYA and appreciate pretty faces. Based on Download X's recommendations of CAKD Heaven K (350 hr), CAKD Winter (340 hr), Janey (340 hr), Ng (400 hr), I was willing to try Heaven or Winter though I usually ignore women who don't have big tits. I guess Ng is still an option because she multi books. Also Rumi V because she has a real video & a pretty face.
Anyway since CAKD ignored me, I checked get9 and the only name I even recognized at all from reviews was Areum, so I booked her. She is great as a BBFS spinner.
-
09-27-26 00:57 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 344I've wasted alot of money in the past because of fake reviews. I'm way more careful these days before booking a girl.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 17:05 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 315Not sure if this is fake or what since this guy only posts glowing reviews, but let me just reiterate that she bears no resemblance whatsoever to her pics. It's obviously not the same person. I've attached an actual "similar looking" pic along with the fake pics on the ad.
Originally Posted by TwoStepper
[View Original Post]
1. She's pretty dark skinned. The ad is light skinned.
2. Her face looks nothing like the ad & looks like a stereotypical viet mid. The ad face is obviously not even a real person anyway.
3. Her body is not slim or in shape, it's pretty average. Her boobs are not natural & aren't big, maybe Cs. Pic is a skinny girl with DDs.
-
09-25-26 00:16 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 45I remember your reviews and they were great to read.
Originally Posted by NomadPush
[View Original Post]
I noticed the same and sometimes those girls disappear soon if they are bad enough. They did have some winners too so I save off the girl ads from other cities to see if they have reviews from other places.
Originally Posted by Usgyinyang
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 15:31 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 102Posts
Before retiring I posted about every girl, good or bad. Even though my posts were mostly good (tried to make the best of everything) I still would criticize things to look out for in a girl to warn the bros. Many times I said it was fun but I wouldn't repeat because of so and so. You can't hit home runs all the time. I've noticed a slew of great reviews here which is fine but wouldn't really see any useful intel to help a fellow monger out. Wish I was still in the game bro and I would of def helped you out.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Nomad Push; 09-24-26 at 15:39. Reason: Fobby Engrish
-
09-23-26 22:02 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 148Its clear that many of these bookers don't know what the girls look like and its really annoying sometimes esp when orgs like Cak tend to have exclusive girls.
Originally Posted by Realooo072
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 21:35 #6398Regular Member

Posts: 27Unless you're dealing with KBG Adam, that guy is a dickhead and honestly I encourage every customer in this community to stay away from doing business with him. Dude always wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and is always itching for a fight, not just my experience but multiple other mongers too.
Originally Posted by Realooo072
[View Original Post]
If you smell shit everywhere you go, maybe check your shoes.
-
09-23-26 17:38 #6397Senior Member

Posts: 87Walking
Thank you for TOFTT, but I would say walking is totally acceptable as long as you have a plan B with the booker. There are many good girls who stay in OC longer term, so you'll usually be able to book them right after you walk. At the end of the day they're looking for the booker fee so they will try to push you to see any girl.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
I would say they don't even know a new girl sometimes, and they too rely on monger feedback. Don't feel bad about walking because you're a spending customer; as long as it's reasonable, the booker will understand.
-
09-23-26 15:17 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 195CAKD Website Kinda Sucks
I wouldn't say that the CAKD website is broken. I just think that whoever is in charge of updating it is lazy AF. All the website is are the pictures of the ladies with no description on many of the profiles and absolutely no information on rates and availability. It has come to a point where many of these same ladies who also advertise at other agencies has me going there instead of CAKD.
Originally Posted by SomeoneOC
[View Original Post]
So as a friendly suggestion to the CAKD website admin. . Get to work!
-
09-23-26 00:38 #6395Senior Member

Posts: 170CAKD website
Is it just me, or is the CAKD website is broken?












Reply With Quote





