Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 22143
-
09-23-26 00:56 #21993Senior Member

Posts: 34The entitled strippers
Seems a lot of you still get harassed by the entitled / jaded stripper with GPS and get peeved when they stop by and you have to try and get rid of them.
Has anyone ever asked them to do Batshit crazy stuff in the VIP to drive them away.
Like how much to trim and buff my nails while you're naked? Or what would it cost to watch you do jumping jacks naked in your heels for 15 minutes?
Anything but sex? If you could find the entitled but illiterate ones oh that would be fun.
Offer them stupid money to read to you.
Just a thought.
SB.
-
09-22-26 23:10 #21992Senior Member

Posts: 34What club is she in on day shift and it sounds like you two could be talking about a different woman.
Originally Posted by ChachiGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 22:16 #21991Senior Member

Posts: 899MWV,
Originally Posted by mwvoyeur
[View Original Post]
I concur, your interpretation maybe the most likely.
MM.
-
09-22-26 22:15 #21990Senior Member

Posts: 899CC,
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
I love black girls as well, but I find very few of them love / like me.
I although I recently found a really good girl and have been enjoying her.
MM.
-
09-22-26 22:14 #21989Senior Member

Posts: 899DL,
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the photos, unfortunately it triggered a relapse of my whole conversation with Zuul.
I seriously hope I never see her again, and if I do, I hope she is wearing more clothing.
MM.
-
09-22-26 22:13 #21988Senior Member

Posts: 899I also agree Criket can be hit or miss.
Originally Posted by Bmarr77
[View Original Post]
I only spent twice with Casper 2 years ago. Assuming nothing much has changed I would love to see her again.
MM.
-
09-22-26 22:11 #21987Senior Member

Posts: 899CC,
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
I also hate the nickel and dime at Flight Club.
I have spoken to the manager about it and it the first good conversation I had. He acknowledge it is a problem and it has been driving customers away. He told me he is committed to improving the culture but it changes slowly.
I wished him and I do actually believe it is better this year than any of the prior five years.
MM.
-
09-22-26 22:08 #21986Senior Member

Posts: 899H58,
Originally Posted by Heisenberg5834
[View Original Post]
Nothing I can add to this. I use the same strategy. Great advise.
MM.
-
09-22-26 20:22 #21985Senior Member

Posts: 678I take it back, she is not a step up from Chloe, she is just equal to Chloe. A tie!!
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 20:10 #21984Senior Member

Posts: 120I'm surprised she isn't more popular.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 19:51 #21983Senior Member

Posts: 1474Nothing run with night shift from 7-10/11 it's the one after that, that gets rowdy and the prices get as high as giraffe pussy.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 19:06 #21982Senior Member

Posts: 590Anyone have any info on this beauty. Not sure if she is waitstsaff or dancer.
-
09-22-26 18:56 #21981Senior Member

Posts: 45Princess
She was mentioned a couple weeks ago. I like her look and had her sit for a bit the last time I was at Bogarts. The discussion moved to the private rooms with her discussing her time in Lansing. I asked if she had gotten used to the Detroit scene. Trying to find out what's on the table.
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
Her negotiations leave much to be desired. I told her what I was after. A BBBJ. I offered a fair starting price of $100 or 125. She didn't really even answer. We all expect some-sorta counter offer. All she said was that's to low and I asked something like. What did you have in mind. She mumbled something and just said maybe you will find another girl to do that for that price. I again said. What do you have in mind.
Very strange and very poor negotiation skills. I hope to run into her again. Maybe she just needs some "seasoning"! Any info for others would be appreciated.
-
09-22-26 14:12 #21980Senior Member

Posts: 719My interpretation was that she had to do line of coke before she went to the VIP. I Hinkel he mentioned she was high.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 13:35 #21979Senior Member

Posts: 153When did she start waitressing? I love me some casper. Yum.
Originally Posted by Bmarr77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





