Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 141 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2103
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2103

    Kim and Friend

    Kim is offering a threesome with her friend. Has anyone had a threesome with Kim. I had one not with Kim, but they never like to touch each other and have switch protection, so got to split my time between two. Generally this is what I hear is the normal way provideders go about it.

    Damage 350 for hh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...d/641808267038

  2. #2102

    Kisses

    Quote Originally Posted by 1eyeopen  [View Original Post]
    I am very interested to see if anyone has good feedback. If it's the same person, I'm thinking of she used to post a long time ago and had great feedback on head skills, but I don't know if it is who I am thinking of.
    She's definitely been posting the same photos for at least 13 years. I have tried several times in the past but she's definitely difficult to contact.

  3. #2101

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSalem  [View Original Post]
    Dude are you serious? You laid down 1200 for all-night pussy?
    She was worth it. And it was all night as much as I could do.

    Her hourly was like 400. So I just went from are the overnight.

  4. #2100

    Young

    Quote Originally Posted by Apolloshot  [View Original Post]
    This is obviously a cop if not a scam, she looks way too young.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/051796077869
    Yeah any ad featuring the word YOUNG might not be safe.

  5. #2099

    Middle Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by LynchurgSugar  [View Original Post]
    Yes but it was 1200 for the night.
    Dude are you serious? You laid down 1200 for all-night pussy?

  6. #2098

    It's a cop

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    I am certain it's the scammer who tries to talk you into dropping the cash off before meeting.
    It might be a cop. I messaged and she insisted on cash in hand. And as we know cops can lie and send whatever. So I think it's a cop.

  7. #2097

    I don't think it's a cop but.

    I am certain it's the scammer who tries to talk you into dropping the cash off before meeting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apolloshot  [View Original Post]
    This is obviously a cop if not a scam, she looks way too young.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/051796077869

  8. #2096

    Latina in cville

    Has anyone tried her been posting for a while, phone appears on list crawler in Richmond too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/staun...i/691474099825

  9. #2095

    This is obviously cop

    This is obviously a cop if not a scam, she looks way too young.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/051796077869

  10. #2094

    Persian

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever hook up with her. A middle eastern is on my bucket list.
    Yes but it was 1200 for the night.

  11. #2093

    Kisses

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurrozava  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She posts a lot, but man is she a headache to contact. When it's not radio silence, she wants you to call, but she seems super paranoid and is also really hard to understand.
    I am very interested to see if anyone has good feedback. If it's the same person, I'm thinking of she used to post a long time ago and had great feedback on head skills, but I don't know if it is who I am thinking of.

  12. #2092

    Intel?

    Any intel on this one? She posts a lot, but man is she a headache to contact. When it's not radio silence, she wants you to call, but she seems super paranoid and is also really hard to understand.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NDQ2Njk5MzJmZTdjMmRkMTU2YTVkN2MxMTMyYjYwM2E5ZDJlOTA copy.jpg‎  

  13. #2091

    Ravyn from tryst

    Anyone seen her?

    Shows her as based out of Charlottesville, and lists her services in the massage category.

    Specifically wondering how her incall setup is and if her weight is similar to her pictures.

  14. #2090

    New Cougar MILF in town

    Got a chance to see this one recently and she did not disappoint. Her name is Sherry and the pics are accurate but she does have a tummy but it’s not unsightly. Nice big ol titties, thick ass, and a clean shaved pussy. Very easy comms and I knew it would be a good time when she said she loves sex, gets into it she is tight and she can DT. All accurate and a good personality. Arrived at her clean mid level hotel in Waynesboro and we gave each other a hug and got comfortable. BBBJ, DATY and boy does she get wet and really loves DATY from behind. She said she was so horny and was begging to fuck so I wrapped up for standing doggy slapping her thick ass until I filled the bag. Cleaned up, chatted a bit and on my way. Qv 120. Sherry lives in Lynchburg but says she would come to WBO more if she gets more clients. She is very adamant about cleanliness and asked that I shower before I come and she did too. Happy hunting I will see her again.

    P.S.- she does take her ad down as soon as she leaves so I took some snapshots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3436.jpg‎   IMG_3437.jpg‎  

  15. #2089
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurrozava  [View Original Post]
    I would be shocked if this was not a scam. A $100 deposit?? There are more ads with these photos on StG and MyEscort.
    You're probably right. Thanks for talking me off the ledge.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 141 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape