Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1475 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 22125
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21990
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    I for one love this because I really love the black girls. And may I ask why you say to avoid night shift? I've always had quality experiences at night at the criket. Friday / Saturday can get a little much with the make it rain crowd. But during the week iv had great times with some very cute girls in VIP for reasonable prices.
    CC,

    I love black girls as well, but I find very few of them love / like me.

    I although I recently found a really good girl and have been enjoying her.

    MM.

  2. #21989
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Zuul_FC.

    She came over and sat with me once. I think she tries to play that sexually ambiguous "hippie" role. She puts all her chips into having a nice ass, and she thinks we really care about her pole tricks. In a bar like FC the only pole work we care about is the one in our pants. I asked her about rates and she said we can discuss rates after we enter the VIP. Nice try! Pics of Zuul.
    DL,

    Thanks for the photos, unfortunately it triggered a relapse of my whole conversation with Zuul.

    I seriously hope I never see her again, and if I do, I hope she is wearing more clothing.

    MM.

  3. #21988
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmarr77  [View Original Post]
    Casper the dancer was waitressing on Sunday dayshift, still dances there too.
    I also agree Criket can be hit or miss.

    I only spent twice with Casper 2 years ago. Assuming nothing much has changed I would love to see her again.

    MM.

  4. #21987
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    I love the Criket. I used to really love the flight club and spent way too much money on pussy there. Still great spot, just got sick of the nickel and dime aspect. Can't go wrong with the Criket. And in recent years the talent has been slowly improving. I've fucked a good amount of flight refugees at Criket for Criket prices. Can't beat it.
    CC,

    I also hate the nickel and dime at Flight Club.

    I have spoken to the manager about it and it the first good conversation I had. He acknowledge it is a problem and it has been driving customers away. He told me he is committed to improving the culture but it changes slowly.

    I wished him and I do actually believe it is better this year than any of the prior five years.

    MM.

  5. #21986
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg5834  [View Original Post]
    I think more important than frequency is the amount of time she typically spends in the VIP. Anytime I go to a club, I pay attention to who is going back into the VIP, and for how long. Eventually, you figure out the hustlers that are back there for five minutes and you see you guys coming out unhappy. If I see a girl going to the VIP a lot, and it's usually fifteen minutes to thirty minutes, chances are good that she is a service queen.
    H58,

    Nothing I can add to this. I use the same strategy. Great advise.

    MM.

  6. #21985
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Zuul_FC.

    She came over and sat with me once. I think she tries to play that sexually ambiguous "hippie" role. She puts all her chips into having a nice ass, and she thinks we really care about her pole tricks. In a bar like FC the only pole work we care about is the one in our pants. I asked her about rates and she said we can discuss rates after we enter the VIP. Nice try! Pics of Zuul.
    I take it back, she is not a step up from Chloe, she is just equal to Chloe. A tie!!

  7. #21984
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    When did she start waitressing? I love me some casper. Yum.
    I'm surprised she isn't more popular.

  8. #21983
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    I agree that the Criket can sometimes hit or miss be the best club of them all when one factors everything in, first of all the talent level has improved, most of the dancers work the room and mingle-this is important to many of us shy guys, the VIP rooms are plenty roomy enough, the prices are much fairer (no valet, room fee only $10) that saves $25 right there over BT's LS and FC. the stripper price scale is also 25-50% cheaper than FC. BT's and LS

    Criket is the best club to go to on Sunday, they have great bar food and pretty waitresses!

    There are still some drawbacks though. Criket has been steadily moving towards a more AA and Cuban oriented club, it is very obvious that it has become their business model. every time i go there are seven or more Cubans hogging a couple booths and every one of them are staring at their phones 24/7.

    And the Criket nightshift is to be completely avoided.
    Nothing run with night shift from 7-10/11 it's the one after that, that gets rowdy and the prices get as high as giraffe pussy.

  9. #21982
    Anyone have any info on this beauty. Not sure if she is waitstsaff or dancer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260922-164115_Instagram.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260922-153802_Photos.jpg‎  

  10. #21981

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info! I'll have to check back in next week.

    Has anyone gone back with Princess (young spinner) yet at Bogart's? Feel free to DM. Would be glad to share my recent experiences around the scene as well, thought most have probably already been reviewed here.
    She was mentioned a couple weeks ago. I like her look and had her sit for a bit the last time I was at Bogarts. The discussion moved to the private rooms with her discussing her time in Lansing. I asked if she had gotten used to the Detroit scene. Trying to find out what's on the table.

    Her negotiations leave much to be desired. I told her what I was after. A BBBJ. I offered a fair starting price of $100 or 125. She didn't really even answer. We all expect some-sorta counter offer. All she said was that's to low and I asked something like. What did you have in mind. She mumbled something and just said maybe you will find another girl to do that for that price. I again said. What do you have in mind.

    Very strange and very poor negotiation skills. I hope to run into her again. Maybe she just needs some "seasoning"! Any info for others would be appreciated.

  11. #21980
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    I believe powder her nose is a euphemism for apply lube to her privates.

    MM.
    My interpretation was that she had to do line of coke before she went to the VIP. I Hinkel he mentioned she was high.

  12. #21979
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmarr77  [View Original Post]
    Casper the dancer was waitressing on Sunday dayshift, still dances there too.
    When did she start waitressing? I love me some casper. Yum.

  13. #21978
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]

    There are still some drawbacks though. Criket has been steadily moving towards a more AA and Cuban oriented club, it is very obvious that it has become their business model. every time i go there are seven or more Cubans hogging a couple booths and every one of them are staring at their phones 24/7.

    And the Criket nightshift is to be completely avoided.
    I for one love this because I really love the black girls. And may I ask why you say to avoid night shift? I've always had quality experiences at night at the criket. Friday / Saturday can get a little much with the make it rain crowd. But during the week iv had great times with some very cute girls in VIP for reasonable prices.

  14. #21977
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    She believes she is in the top percentile looks wise and dollar wise but in reality she only just a step up from Chloe.
    Zuul_FC.

    She came over and sat with me once. I think she tries to play that sexually ambiguous "hippie" role. She puts all her chips into having a nice ass, and she thinks we really care about her pole tricks. In a bar like FC the only pole work we care about is the one in our pants. I asked her about rates and she said we can discuss rates after we enter the VIP. Nice try! Pics of Zuul.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-22 123509.png‎   Screenshot 2026-09-22 123500.png‎   Screenshot 2026-09-22 123449.png‎   Screenshot 2026-09-22 123418.png‎   1000021460.jpg‎  


  15. #21976

    Best one

    Hey trying to decide what one to hit bogarts or crickets what's day shift like and how much am I looking at to stop in at one of these.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape