Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 166 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2477
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2477
    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother, it's a deposit scam. The same ad has appeared in other cities, with only the city name changed.
    Once she said deposit, I said goodbye.

  2. #2476
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollDog  [View Original Post]
    The ad reads legit, esp bc of the hours but those are some nice titties.
    Don't bother, it's a deposit scam. The same ad has appeared in other cities, with only the city name changed.

  3. #2475
    Regular Member


    Posts: 36
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBuddy  [View Original Post]
    200 per hour and wants a 60% deposit.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/co...rsbsfPRZBRhC9Z
    Not saying it's a scam, but a google search of the number pulls up escort ads in Houston.

  4. #2474
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBuddy  [View Original Post]
    200 per hour and wants a 60% deposit.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/co...rsbsfPRZBRhC9Z
    The ad reads legit, esp bc of the hours but those are some nice titties.

  5. #2473

    Deposit needed.

    200 per hour and wants a 60% deposit.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/co...rsbsfPRZBRhC9Z

  6. #2472
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    What about DATY?
    She told me she was on her period and said hand or anal she never offered me BJ and when not on her period she let me eat.

  7. #2471
    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    Is she still offering anal and she still give prostate massage I have not seen her in years.
    Did not ask about anal.

  8. #2470
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby  [View Original Post]
    She offers prostate.

    Never been or asked for anal.

    She does have a huge ass.
    What about DATY?

  9. #2469

    Anal?

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    Is she still offering anal and she still give prostate massage I have not seen her in years.
    She offers prostate.

    Never been or asked for anal.

    She does have a huge ass.

  10. #2468

    Charlie. Dew

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    Is she still offering anal and she still give prostate massage I have not seen her in years.
    Not that I am aware of, anymore.

  11. #2467
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    My session with Charlie was pretty much what I was looking for. I wasn't really going in expecting a top-tier massage experience, so the light touch technique she used didn't bother me much. I could see she had some fresh tattoo work still healing, which probably explained her gentle approach.

    Honestly, I was more interested in the extras that might be on the menu. When I brought up full service, she politely declined, likely because of her new ink being sensitive. I pivoted to CBJ instead, and that's where she really shined. Her oral skills were impressive. Great technique, enthusiasm, and she took her time without rushing.

    The massage was just a formality for me, and the CBJ more than delivered on what I was hoping to experience. If you're someone who values massage quality above all else, you might want to look elsewhere. But if you're like me and more interested in the special services, Charlie definitely delivers in that department.

    $$ for the full hr and tip.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/groveport-full-body-relaxation-massage/rHjoSyDmJH9pQMusLUPb8j
    Is she still offering anal and she still give prostate massage I have not seen her in years.

  12. #2466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 429

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby  [View Original Post]
    It's on her back, she has a few of them.

    On the finish YMMV, typically CBJ or cfs.

    Decent massage and she is cool.
    I think the new tattoo was going down her thigh and when I was there she offered FS, good time.

  13. #2465

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering: where was the tattoo?
    It's on her back, she has a few of them.

    On the finish YMMV, typically CBJ or cfs.

    Decent massage and she is cool.

  14. #2464
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    My session with Charlie was pretty much what I was looking for. I wasn't really going in expecting a top-tier massage experience, so the light touch technique she used didn't bother me much. I could see she had some fresh tattoo work still healing, which probably explained her gentle approach.

    Honestly, I was more interested in the extras that might be on the menu. When I brought up full service, she politely declined, likely because of her new ink being sensitive. I pivoted to CBJ instead, and that's where she really shined. Her oral skills were impressive. Great technique, enthusiasm, and she took her time without rushing.

    The massage was just a formality for me, and the CBJ more than delivered on what I was hoping to experience. If you're someone who values massage quality above all else, you might want to look elsewhere. But if you're like me and more interested in the special services, Charlie definitely delivers in that department.

    $$ for the full hr and tip.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/groveport-full-body-relaxation-massage/rHjoSyDmJH9pQMusLUPb8j
    Just wondering: where was the tattoo?

  15. #2463

    CL Charlie

    My session with Charlie was pretty much what I was looking for. I wasn't really going in expecting a top-tier massage experience, so the light touch technique she used didn't bother me much. I could see she had some fresh tattoo work still healing, which probably explained her gentle approach.

    Honestly, I was more interested in the extras that might be on the menu. When I brought up full service, she politely declined, likely because of her new ink being sensitive. I pivoted to CBJ instead, and that's where she really shined. Her oral skills were impressive. Great technique, enthusiasm, and she took her time without rushing.

    The massage was just a formality for me, and the CBJ more than delivered on what I was hoping to experience. If you're someone who values massage quality above all else, you might want to look elsewhere. But if you're like me and more interested in the special services, Charlie definitely delivers in that department.

    $$ for the full hr and tip.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/groveport-full-body-relaxation-massage/rHjoSyDmJH9pQMusLUPb8j

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 166 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape