Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 328 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4910
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4910

    Pinky

    I called the Whitefield County jail and they said Pinky has an Immigration hold and no bond is set. When someone has an Immigration hold they are held for 48 hours in the jail after thier release so ICE has time to get there and take them in to thier custody. It lools like the other 3 have been released.

  2. #4909

    Just as interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Thetenngent  [View Original Post]
    Pinky is being charged with "Pimping, under the age of 18"! You can use the link to the list of inmates in Whitefield County and scroll down to find the girls' names, charges and bond amount. They are all misdameners and the typical charges you would see during a massage parlor raid except Pinky's. "Pimping" can include a number of things and was a misdemenar until July 2026 and is now considered a felony. The "under 18" makes it a more serious charge. Her bond is listed as "no bond" meaning they may not have set a bond price yet or she is being held without bail. It is strange because all the girls arrested and listed are above 18.

    https://whitfieldsoga.policetocitize...nmates/Catalog
    The men- all except for Garcia, no longer appear as recently arrested or inmates (Headrick, Sunblad). If you did not know, Pandering is a felony in Georgia now. Pandering is the act of soliciting another. Money need not change hands, the act need not happen, you can still be accused and convicted of pandering, a felony. Police in Georgia can legally arrest you for sexual pandering even if they do not personally witness an in-person transaction or oral agreement. Welcome to the United States of police.

    Anyway, is that some local favoritism going on for the men? And why do the ladies have to do a property bond? To keep them in state and in jail?

  3. #4908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1024

    Charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Thetenngent  [View Original Post]
    You can use the link to see the girls' charges and bond amounts. They are all misdameners and the ususal charges for massage parlor raids except Pinky's. She is being charged with "Pimping person under 18 years of age"! That is a seriois felony. Pimping can mean a variety of things but if a minor is involved that is a sex trafficking charge. It is strange because everyone arrested was over 18. Her bond amount says "no bond" which could mean they haven't set a price yet or she is being held without bail. Dalton elected a new sheriff so maybe he is flexing his muscles and wants people to know "he listened, her heard and he acting. " Pimping was a misdemenar until July 2026 and now it is a felony charge. I have tried posting this several times but the site has been glitchy so I apologize if there are multiple posts.

    https://whitfieldsoga.policetocitize...nmates/Catalog
    I have to agree. If that were the case I would think LEO would be beating their chest putting it out there for validation. I'm also very interested in how much $ they seized during this raid. There is no mention of that at all. I bet it's staggering.

  4. #4907

    Pinky Pimping Charge

    You can use the link to see the girls' charges and bond amounts. They are all misdameners and the ususal charges for massage parlor raids except Pinky's. She is being charged with "Pimping person under 18 years of age"! That is a seriois felony. Pimping can mean a variety of things but if a minor is involved that is a sex trafficking charge. It is strange because everyone arrested was over 18. Her bond amount says "no bond" which could mean they haven't set a price yet or she is being held without bail. Dalton elected a new sheriff so maybe he is flexing his muscles and wants people to know "he listened, her heard and he acting. " Pimping was a misdemenar until July 2026 and now it is a felony charge. I have tried posting this several times but the site has been glitchy so I apologize if there are multiple posts.

    https://whitfieldsoga.policetocitize...nmates/Catalog

  5. #4906

    Pinky Pimping Charge

    Pinky is being charged with "Pimping, under the age of 18"! You can use the link to the list of inmates in Whitefield County and scroll down to find the girls' names, charges and bond amount. They are all misdameners and the typical charges you would see during a massage parlor raid except Pinky's. "Pimping" can include a number of things and was a misdemenar until July 2026 and is now considered a felony. The "under 18" makes it a more serious charge. Her bond is listed as "no bond" meaning they may not have set a bond price yet or she is being held without bail. It is strange because all the girls arrested and listed are above 18.

    https://whitfieldsoga.policetocitize...nmates/Catalog

  6. #4905

    Gq

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNate  [View Original Post]
    Everything Gern says about AMPs is spot on, IMO.

    I have lived here 17 years, and this is the first AMP bust in Dalton I can remember. Does anyone really believe LEO suddenly found out what was going on in them? With everything on this forum about GQ alone, they had ample probable cause to raid it eons ago. But they didn't, until now. Like Gern said, when the public complains, what are they going to do?

    By no means am I taking up for LEO, it just is what it is. LEO's dragging out of the poor big guy in nothing but a towel for the press to have a field day with is uncalled for and absolutely despicable. I would bet serious money that some of the officers participating in the bust have laid their fat asses and their dollars down in these very same parlors at one time or another.
    This happened to GQ about 6-7 years ago, followed the same pattern.

    Pine, K-Stone and Gaga will likely get a flood of good talent for the next few months then GQ will reopen and be back to business.

  7. #4904

    AMPs

    Everything Gern says about AMPs is spot on, IMO.

    I have lived here 17 years, and this is the first AMP bust in Dalton I can remember. Does anyone really believe LEO suddenly found out what was going on in them? With everything on this forum about GQ alone, they had ample probable cause to raid it eons ago. But they didn't, until now. Like Gern said, when the public complains, what are they going to do?

    By no means am I taking up for LEO, it just is what it is. LEO's dragging out of the poor big guy in nothing but a towel for the press to have a field day with is uncalled for and absolutely despicable. I would bet serious money that some of the officers participating in the bust have laid their fat asses and their dollars down in these very same parlors at one time or another.

  8. #4903
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishindude1  [View Original Post]
    Any pics posted yet of those arrested at GQ?
    Pictures here: https://www.wdef.com/seven-massage-p...x-trafficking/.

  9. #4902

    I only see names

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishindude1  [View Original Post]
    Any pics posted yet of those arrested at GQ?
    So who was arrested for "trafficking"? You guessed it! No one.

    https://www.local3news.com/local-new...dccbab66e.html

  10. #4901

    Names

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishindude1  [View Original Post]
    Any pics posted yet of those arrested at GQ?
    I haven't seen any pics but they listed the names from each parlor busted.

    https://www.local3news.com/local-new...dccbab66e.html

  11. #4900

    GQBust

    Any pics posted yet of those arrested at GQ?

  12. #4899

    AMP bust

    It was only a matter of time.

  13. #4898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1024

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    All this will do is drive the services underground. Asian agencies have already taken to examining DLs and other legitimate IDs and the Johns are happy to because they are weeding out LEO. AMPs will follow same and become membership only.

    On another note / rant- what a waste of money and resources. GBI, Dalton PD, Whitfield Co have slews of open murder, rape, burglary, drug crimes etc. The only reason the spas are getting this undo attention is because of the trafficking label- which if you have gotten to know any of these ladies, they are all in it for the money. Far from trafficking. But the newly repackaged MADD mothers have gotten politicians and law enforcement convinced that arresting men and women for a massage and a handy is much more of a priority. Lock them all up! Less room for the murderers and rapists! Get your pitchforks and rakes! Off with their heads!
    I've been around for decades but pretty new to the AMP Scene. Mainly because of what happened today. I've gotten to know some of these girls in the AMP scene. I even still talk to a couple that are not here anymore. I can say I've been interested in the system. Do I think these girls are trafficked I don't. Do I think they get in to a system to move them around I do. I think in their home countries they don't have a way to make a decent living for their families. They get in to this to provide for them. I think they are free to get out at anytime. This is good $ for them. When you look at the $ that is confiscated in these raids it's staggering. A lot of $. Asians are good with saving but they don't have anywhere to put it to hold it. I'm not dumb enough to think there are not people in the background making $ of their backs. But someone is paying for the infrastructure, rent, lights, ect on these places and it's not them. I guess the thing that gets me is every time these situations happen it's under the banner of Sex Trafficking. I do believe Trafficking is a real thing and I think it's awful. But if you follow these cases while LEO is beating their chests and flying that flag no one is ever charged with Trafficking. Not one. The reality is some are charged with Prostitution at the misdemeanor level. If they are not legal then charges are dropped and they are turned over to ICE. This is a Farce. Now to be fair to LEO I do think they got better things to do. But then the complaints start coming in from the Public and they have to do something. Some of it is on the AMPs themselves. They get greedy. Just like here is Chattanooga. If there were only a couple positioned in the right locations they could survive. But they get greedy and they start popping up everywhere. To many to not have someone complain and the situation has to be addressed. Same for today. A couple might survive but you put 7 in one County and this what get. Just my two cents on the situation. YMMV.

    Misdimentier.

  14. #4897

    They'll be back

    All this will do is drive the services underground. Asian agencies have already taken to examining DLs and other legitimate IDs and the Johns are happy to because they are weeding out LEO. AMPs will follow same and become membership only.

    On another note / rant- what a waste of money and resources. GBI, Dalton PD, Whitfield Co have slews of open murder, rape, burglary, drug crimes etc. The only reason the spas are getting this undo attention is because of the trafficking label- which if you have gotten to know any of these ladies, they are all in it for the money. Far from trafficking. But the newly repackaged MADD mothers have gotten politicians and law enforcement convinced that arresting men and women for a massage and a handy is much more of a priority. Lock them all up! Less room for the murderers and rapists! Get your pitchforks and rakes! Off with their heads!

  15. #4896

    Asia Spas

    Looks like the Asia spas are being targeted. I would be careful over the next few weeks and even months, I would hate for any of you to get caught in the middle of a sting. Be careful my friends. Me personally I am going to stop dreaming of them for the next few months until everything seems to be in the clear.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 328 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape