Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 18363
-
09-23-26 00:18 #18243Senior Member

Posts: 250She blew me off when I started asking about her ppm rate. Seems like won't even discuss and won't budge from the monthly allowance ask. She's pretty and all but definitely not going to spend 5 k on a 31 yo sugarbaby. Plus didn't even share her private photos. I'd love to hear though if anyone got her already.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 20:08 #18242Senior Member

Posts: 1049Jia
Anyone met her yet.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 17:36 #18241Banned Member

Posts: 107I was talking to her last week. Sounds very sweet and super responsive. Little too chunky for my taste though so I passed. If you are into little chunkier girls, she seems OK. Should request and see her private photos.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 17:09 #18240Senior Member

Posts: 169I've seen her. She had a profile months ago or more. Same gift and terms. Super sweet girl and lots of fun. I think there was also another positive report on her prior profile.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 16:52 #18239Senior Member

Posts: 379Kate
A bit large, with a larger ask. 5 K allowance + shopping.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-84796387b592
-
09-22-26 15:39 #18238Senior Member

Posts: 379Guess that warning didn't take
I guess that warning didn't take.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
Stop using emojis, the boss hates them.
A2
-
09-22-26 15:35 #18237Senior Member

Posts: 379Reviewed before
Definitely covered. Great ass.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 15:33 #18236Senior Member

Posts: 379Gay
Gay and not into guys. Wrong site I guess 🤷8205;9794;65039;.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-36d801856439
-
09-22-26 15:06 #18235Regular Member

Posts: 80Bunny
Actually, it seems like she's still active. Saw her profile on SB and it's showing as being online. She magically age reversed there to 24. Also I don't think she still with that guy as usually in the past he would have reacted immediately and given the fact people are still talking about it, I'm assuming there has been no reaction from his end. To your point, he probably eventually figured out that he was dating a cum dumpster and jumped ship. Anyhow, she's not really worthy of any extra attention anyhow so I'll drop this now.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 13:56 #18234Senior Member

Posts: 379Covers
If good with covers, both are good to go, reasonable and attractive.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-d4458b0715cd
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-f60a3a9c87ec
-
09-22-26 06:32 #18233Senior Member

Posts: 452Stacey
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-c92c14976afc
Anyone seen this girl or have any info. Dm if you feel like.
-
09-21-26 17:46 #18232Senior Member

Posts: 1049Damn, that's a whale plus and old one. Definitely delusional.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 17:16 #18231Senior Member

Posts: 250Jess
Petite with spinner body, 26 and really pretty. Talked to her for couple of weeks and agreed on 500 ppm, all covered. Not most ideal, but I'll take it and maybe she'll change her mind. Will report back.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-48fea5741d16
-
09-21-26 17:10 #18230Senior Member

Posts: 250That's flat out crazy stuff. I'd fuck the shit out of those tits though. Is she pretty firm on 1 k ppm? To be honest, I haven't had any luck negotiating down lately so might not even waste my time and attempt. August was decent but this month seems like the delusional chicks are back in the game again.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 15:32 #18229Senior Member

Posts: 228Alina. Delusional
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-572acd73449c
Convrsation started out great. I had high hopes but then she asked for $4 k / month for ongoing or PPM of $1 k. Wished her well.









Reply With Quote






