Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 19575
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19425

    Beibei JM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at a shop once. I handed over my $$ and she wanted $ more. I took my $$ and left. I am not paying anyone $$$ for my first visit. I get that she might be good but not for me.
    Is this the same Beibei who was at JM not too long ago? If so, Beibei not so great. Probably some of the worst talent I had seen at JM. Rushed, limited services, asked for more money. Pretty much checked all the boxes of no-nos for me.

  2. #19424

    Squeaky wheel gets the oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Willemdefriend  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to write a review for Kyla but you did the writing for me. Can pretty much echo everything here, she has great legs and ass, I have her in my ATF list. Lots of DFK, BBBJ is awesome, she uses hands while BBBJ and seems to enjoy it. Had all positions, then BBBJTCIM. Such a sweet girl, too, in the aftercare. While I didn't get two pops like I did with Alex, still a wonderful time.
    She has been generous with the pops for me.

  3. #19423
    Quote Originally Posted by LiteSoda  [View Original Post]
    You're a gentleman and a scholar, thank you for elucidating. She sounds perfect!
    Thanks for the compliment but I am just a pervert who loves me some (asian) pussy every few days. Text her before you go using the # on google maps. She has a weird schedule and might not be in the shop when it opens.

  4. #19422
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about the Angela who was in Shoreline earlier this year, then she is currently back in NY and on a break.
    Angela with enhanced but amazing tits and ass who squirts on command and worked at Q? She'll be back at end of 2026. Get ready for your trip to greece (if you are into it. Not me) with some tropical rain showers.

  5. #19421
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    She moved from north to renton a few months ago. This is not a FS shop and they will show you the door if you ask for it. She is really skilled at slow handjobs and will squeeze every last drop out of you. Give her 70+50/60 and you'll leave with loose muscles and empty balls. She is very professional with her text messages and her behavior. Massage plus handjob is all you get. Don't expect a GFE.
    You're a gentleman and a scholar, thank you for elucidating. She sounds perfect!

  6. #19420
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    There are two Oasis spas in Renton, which one was this?
    Wells ave.

  7. #19419
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMountain  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to the legendary Angela? I couldn't see her on her last trip her from NY. Usually have a great time with her. I had her number on my burner line but after a while text and numbers archive on it.
    If you are talking about the Angela who was in Shoreline earlier this year, then she is currently back in NY and on a break.

  8. #19418
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMountain  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to the legendary Angela? I couldn't see her on her last trip her from NY. Usually have a great time with her. I had her number on my burner line but after a while text and numbers archive on it.
    If you are talking about the Angela who was in Shoreline earlier this year, then she is currently on a break back in NY.

  9. #19417

    Evergreen Spa. LCW - Happy

    Texted an hour or so ahead of time, asked for Sindy. Arrived and drew Happy.

    She was a little shyer than my ideal, but was up for anything. Massage for the back half of the hour was actually quite solid. At the hour (ish) MMS came in and was encouraging a review and a 2nd pop, I was done and had time constraints.

    Probably wouldn't repeat with Happy as I prefer a little more "take the bull by the horns" approach and I am not looking for FS, but I'm sure others would enjoy the open options.

    Might repeat with Evergreen again, but boy was it busy. Ran into one of you heading back to your work truck on the way in, and got to meet another of you who must have in between banking meetings.

    Would probably have a better experience the 2nd time as I would be a bit more forward on what I'm shooting for.

  10. #19416

    Question

    Anyone know what happened to the legendary Angela? I couldn't see her on her last trip her from NY. Usually have a great time with her. I had her number on my burner line but after a while text and numbers archive on it.

  11. #19415

    Blue Jade. Haley

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaMonstes5678  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gents.

    Back in the PNR only to find Sugar is now at Blu Jade oh brother. Well I make my appointment and another girl answers the door. She is a true spinner forgot her name but had me go to the "waiting room" she would be great for 2 girls she seems fun. Anyway. I am so glad no other monger was there I would rather wait in the car. Any my sweet Sugar comes along take me to the room kisses me on the cheek and off I go to the shower. I get back I forget that she is smelling so good. Well after the alcohol spray, mouthwash and all we ready to go. My name is butt naked and I am ready. (thank you George Castanza) Anyway she starts wiith amazing kissses and her nips are already rock hard, she grabs me and her mouth just goes to work sucking and kissing junior and she is ready like right now. Welll on goes the covers she climbs on and several position later in the cover I go. I am amazed at her energy she is a fan of DG, CG, RCG um missionary well every position. This girl is dripping wet. Totally satisfied. I hope she is still there when I get back however, when I was leaving the shower, that back bedroom with the mirror reminded me of Amanda. Amber?? Wow would I like to see her again. Not a spinner maybe med C's but that quiet girl is sexy. Had me thinking of the Sarah, Emma and Yoyo the group from long gone M&M, Lulu and Lotus. That Emma was just go go go. Anther tru spinner. If I could only time travel back. Don't we all.

    Well Gents stay safe the hunt continues.

    CHEERS.
    Went to try to see Sugar with no appointment but she was busy. Haley greeted me at the door and said I can try her instead. She's cute, with a HWP body. Noticed one tattoo on shoulder. Good standing shower service, BBBJ preview. Bubbly personality, and slim waist and big boobs, about avg butt for an Asian, and can take it well in all positions. K9 particularly good with her f'ing back into you. Finished with CIM, nice aftercare. I'll try to come back and see Sugar, but Haley was good as well.

  12. #19414

    Which Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    My old massage therapist retired earlier this year and I was looking for someone who'd replace her. Found anna from a bunch of reviews. Her massage is legit with HE finish at the end with a little titty pop at the end to make me pop. 70 house + 60 tip. YMMV. I was hoping to suck her titties but she wasn't into it. I'll ask her again next time or end up with standard 50 tip for HE.
    There are two Oasis spas in Renton, which one was this?

  13. #19413
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at a shop once. I handed over my $$ and she wanted $ more. I took my $$ and left. I am not paying anyone $$$ for my first visit. I get that she might be good but not for me.
    TUMA for +$ would also be a big nono for me.

  14. #19412

    Good choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at a shop once. I handed over my $$ and she wanted $ more. I took my $$ and left. I am not paying anyone $$$ for my first visit. I get that she might be good but not for me.
    I was dumber and saw her 3 times. First time was decent, 2nd time was rushed, third time I was hoping for a redemption and it was nothing special. She does this shtick teasing about wanting a baby when you ask for cover, so if that's your thing maybe you'll enjoy it more than I did. IMO she's overrated but that's ok.

  15. #19411

    Kyla. Evergreen

    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a DM that she is back from LA and plans to stay in PNW for a while. The best ASS in the AMP business in the area. I scheduled a time with her and we kissed like we haven't seen eachother in years. One of the most intense sessions I have had in a while with a long pounding session. We were both exhausted by the end of it. Spent 90 minutes for $$ because it was totally empty. I saw 1 customer come in but someone else took care of him because they have 4-5 women working.

    I cannot recommed her enough because she is the sweetest girl in the business but can get really freaky once she is into it. Most women wipe of my pre-cum but she squeezed it out and swallowed it while she had a naughty look on her face. All positions, loooong BBBJ, TUMA, DATY, then I tell her to get on bed for pounding session but she wanted to do another round of BBBJ. So we go again followed up a long pounding session.

    MM D cups with a fat natural ass. She plans to starts getting back into her workout routine which means the ass will only get an upgrade. She might have her lady days next week or a week later. Maybe that is why she was a freak today LOL.
    I was just about to write a review for Kyla but you did the writing for me. Can pretty much echo everything here, she has great legs and ass, I have her in my ATF list. Lots of DFK, BBBJ is awesome, she uses hands while BBBJ and seems to enjoy it. Had all positions, then BBBJTCIM. Such a sweet girl, too, in the aftercare. While I didn't get two pops like I did with Alex, still a wonderful time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape